Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by dragonswill Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:00 am

"oh? you want me to slow down Sellsword-chan?" Masako ask befor Rhiannon's shirt came off with out much of a struggle. Abit surprised Masako by how fast the Shirt was pulled off Masako giggled and got up on her feet quickly. Just as the strawberry blonde got on her feet her opponent started to climb up her legs looking pathetic.

Taken back by this Masako wasn't sure how to respond till her legs were pulled out form under her and she fell on her back. " ugh.." Masako groaned from the fall but thankfully it didn't hurt alot. Looking at Rhiannon as she got ontop of her and pinned down her shoulders " Dang fast little bunny arn't you?" Masako smiled as she grabbed Rhiannon's hands and tried to pull them off of her.

Back to top Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:08 am

Rhiannon would smirk as she managed to successfully get on top of Masako but would feel her trying to push Rhiannon off her body and then would lower her face to hers before saying " No wait, stay here don't run away..." Then Rhiannon would start to explore Masako's thigh slowly with one hand while she would lower her face more to try and kiss Masako.
Rhiannon despite how confident she seemed was a novice in being sexual during matches and could probably have the tables turned on her quite quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:44 am

Looking up at Rhiannon Masako giggled hearing her speak. " I wouldn't run away Sellsword-chan but i wouldn't let you beat me so easily mhf!" Masako got caught off guard by the kiss as she let out a small moan. Feeling Rhiannon explore her thigh Masako closed her eyes as she lifted her legs up and started to rub her knee into the girls crotch.

She hoped that would distract the girl enough for Masako to take advantage. She knew the girl was new so maybe Rhiannon would be new to the sensual parts she was comfortable in.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:54 am

Rhiannon would think that she would have it in the bag with this daring move as she grabbed her opponents thigh and tried to kiss Masako deeply as soon as she was about to moan as to not let her opponent get even a second to gather her bearings.
Unfortunately for Rhea though Masako had did something that Rhiannon had expected but not in the form she thought it would be in or at the time where she she'd expect, Rhea would moan a little bit and stop the kiss just due to the feeling of something rubbing against her crotch but then her face would go red and her mind would wander as she realised that her opponent was using her knee.
Both the creativity of it and the fact that Rhiannon was a masochist would cause Rhiannon to react to her opponents counter in a way that was probably even better than Masako had anticipated or hoped for.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:40 am

Masako continue to rub Rhea's crotch with her knee as she saw the girls reaction. "oh my do you like that Sellsword-chan?" Masako giggled breaking the kiss with Rhiannon. Grabbing onto Rhea shoulders before she would tried to pull the girl to the side and onto her back. Hopefully Rhiannon would be laying next her as Masako sat up and looked at the girl next to her.

She would smile and then grab the girls hair, getting on her feet Masako would pull up her opponent by the hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:20 am

Rhiannon's inexperience  would show when she ended up having the situation turned on her quickly and would already look a little bit hot and bothered so early in the match.
Rhea would be too much focused on the feeling of the other womans lips and the rubbing on her crotch that she would accidentally give her opponent the opportunity to take control as her hair got grabbed and Rhea would make pained noises as she got forced to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Masako looked at Rhiannon as she looked to be turned on. Pulling the girl to her feet by her hair Masako tried to ignore the pained noise she admitted. " Whats wrong Sellsword-chan?" Masako as before she wanted to see something and would shot her knee into Rhea's crotch kneeing her hard. She wanted to see how Rhea would react to that. She didn't know if her opponent was a masochist but she wanted to see if she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Rhiannon was starting to get used to being referred to by her second name by Masako and so was about to answer before she could say anything Rhiannon would take a knee to the crotch which would wake her bend over and fall to her knees if allowed to as she held her pained crotch and her face went a little pink and her eyes dazed a little bit, she was trying to hide the fact that she was masochist but anyone with a decent eye could tell that she was.
"If your going to call me chan then at least be a bit kinder..." Rhiannon would say to try and take some attention away from her body language.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:05 am

"Oh i could be Kinder sellsword-chan but it looks to me you enjoy me being mean to you doesn't it?" Masako said to her foe as the had a blush. "Do tell me Sellsword-chan do you like getting hurt? are you some kind of slut that gets off from getting hurt?" Masako really hated acting mean but she had to get the girl embarrassed and submit from being humiliated

Grabbing Rhiannon's breast Masako would squeeze them hard and tried to yank her up to her feet again by them. "This is a match to sellsword-chan i can't be that kind now can I maybe afterwards I can treat you better"

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:20 am

Rhea wouldn't be able to argue since it was so obvious, she couldn't believe that her kink was found out so early in the match. Rhea would just answer " definitely not a alut" she would say before having her boobs grabbed which would make her let out a quick moan as they were grabved before she would groan in pain as she was lifted by her breasts RHea would try to punch her opponent in the crotch aftee being dragged up, hoping to get a little revenge on Masako before it was too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next