Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rhiannon sellsword

Go down

Rhiannon sellsword Empty Rhiannon sellsword

Post by RJD Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Name: Rhiannon Sellsword/Rhea for short
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Pink
Height: 5'9
Weight: 130
Nationality: Canadian
Alignment: Tweener - Rhea is so ridiculous in nature and loves the theatrics of wrestling so much that she will usually either be as kind or mean and brutal as possible in a match, depending on what role she thinks she will need to play for the match to be memorable and as artistic and tasteful as Rhea wants it to be.

Finishing moves: Cherry top stunner - Rhea will carry her opponent on her shoulder and spin them around before throwing them into the air and transitioning the move into a stunner while her opponent is dazed.
Reckless endangerment - Rhea will climb the turnbuckle while her opponent is either down or distracted and will launch herself into a moonsault that usually ends up being so dangerously executed that Rhiannon does a lot of damage to her and her opponent as she tends to do this indiscriminate of where her opponent is and might even do it to the outside.
Daring driver - Rhea will get her opponent on their knees and will run against the ropes before doing a cannon ball splash and landing her busty body on top of her opponent, this can result in Rhea ending up in multiple different positions on top of her opponent and she tends to tease or smother her opponent after this move.

Walk out music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8d3bW42aFY&list=PLCV96DXA1U6giIATrD9dln8I6zl9GiH4w&index=9

Appearance
Usual attire - Rhiannon sellsword Bl5nm92 - this is her attire but she has boots with the same design as the high heels on instead of the high heels.
Different angle - Rhiannon sellsword E1AcuD4
When she wants to be noticed Rhiannon sellsword 7hrbl1A/
In the bedroom Rhiannon sellsword Xib3iwE
When she is competing in world wide yugioh competitions Rhiannon sellsword CDydnK5
Totally not posing
Rhiannon sellsword R1WmZ5P

When some erotic pictures were " leaked " which totally wasn't a ploy for her to get known more before one of her plays.

Rhiannon sellsword YnXRPXP
Rhiannon sellsword RcsfFQ0

Background
From a young age Rhea has taken interest in anything artistic and has taken up an almost unreal amount of hobbies, one of which was wrestling which she started training for at the young age of 10 due to some of her family being involved, though she took two independent breaks from wrestling, first one was to be part of a play in her local theatre group and the second one was to compete in multiple gaming, cosplay, yugioh and lots of other hobby related competitions.
When Rhea turned 16 she focused entirely on wrestling again and tried to enter the AFW but couldn't due to her age and so spent time on the independents before eventually heading to AFW after dropping her last title in the most dramatic way possible, Rhea wanted to leave earlier but she couldn't bare the idea of not leaving an impact everywhere she went and so had to wait until she won the title so she could feel satisfied and then join the AFW.

Personality: Rhea is a sophisticated woman who doesn't get angry or upset often but can get really upset if someone prevents her from doing what she wants and she is somewhat easy to fluster with sexual advances since it is one of the few things she hasn't excelled at yet, though it definitely is on her list. Rhea is a huge masochist and Sadist as she both likes to dish out pain and take it, sometimes it gets so bad that she will purposefully put herself in the most humiliating or harmful situations possible so that she can get pleasure from it.
Rhea is incredibly artistic and dramatic and will do anything she can to leave an impression on people, in her wrestling matches this leads to her doing risky things a lot because she believes it will " enhance " the match, she never wants to win a match easily and would be much more upset with a boring match than she would a loss, Rhea doesn't particularly care if she wins or losses her matches.
In terms of hobbies Rhea likes multiple different things from anime, chess, video games, sports, wrestling and many other things, the one thing she seems to have in common with them all is that she has a slightly elitist attitude and needs to be the person in the room that knows the most about everything.

Strategy: She tends to try and use her charisma and unique personality to put people off in matches and will try her best to have as many memorable spots in a match as possible which can make her a bit predictable for her enemies.
Despite being easy to fluster, she can turn sexual in her nature very quickly if her opponent takes her to a certain point, the same happens if her opponent either brutalises her enough where Rhea will suddenly start becoming more destructive herself in the match or if her opponent does a lot of high risk moves she will try to out do them. Rhea always has to try and beat her opponent at whatever style they are using.
Style: adaptive, Mind games, thoughtful and strategic.
Type: Humiliation fan, High risk, all rounder, Drama raiser.

Statistics

Tactics = 6/10
Strength = 6/10
Speed = 7/10
Endurance = 8/10
Technique = 3/10
High flying = 3/10
Charisma = 9/10

Preferred attacks: Chops, Suplexes, smothers and teasing.

Favoured moves: Enzeguri, uppercuts, Corner cannonball, bronco buster, big splash, super kick and sleeper hold, clothesline over the top rope.

Back to top Go down