Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

4 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 7 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Harley kicked out yet again at about 2.9, crowd erupting with various reactions.

As Melody came to a sitted position from Harley lifting her hand up, she had the same reaction as all of the crowd. She didn't know what to think. She thought things like how tough Harley was, at the same time thinking what would it take to keep the girl down for 3.

She turned to the ref with a shocked face, but she only showed 2 fingers. Melody decided not to press the matter further, saying nothing to the ref. If Harley wanted more of the fight, she'll give it to her.

Melody stood up to her feet, and went towards a corner, not for rest however. Melody was getting ready for her much more powerful finisher Leaf Storm, as she was sure that a knee to the girl's face would not only keep her down for 3, but also knock her out completely.

Once Harley was in a position where her face was above the mat, Melody would run for it, trying to swing the knee just about when she was near Harley.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 7 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:26 pm

Harley would struggle to get up to her knees and wouldn't seem to be able to lift her legs fast enough to get up and so would just stay on her knees for now with her hands on the mat in-front of her as her opponent stood at the corner and got ready to charge.
Harley would see Melody running towards her and honestly for a second wasn't sure what to do, her feet weren't moving as she was stuck watching her bigger opponent run towards her which could not be good for Harley.
Right when Melody was only a few feet away from Harley and about to go in for her own move Harley got an idea and acted on it as quickly as she could, Harley would roll forward onto her arms and then push herself into the air as Melody approached and planned to hit a hurricanrana though it would be more like a headscissors whip as Harley couldn't quite reach her opponents shoulder with the move but would focus on getting her opponents head stuck between her legs before trying to fall backwards and send Melody down to the mat behind Harley.

Last edited by RJD on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Melody was surprised when Harley rolled out of the way, and even more surprised that the girl, in the state she was in, could pull of a headscisors whip.

As a result, Melody was once again on the mat. She was tired by this point, and despite wanting to get up, her body barely responded, and she laid on her back for a little while, open to an attack by Harley.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Harley would land on her knees after headscissors whip and would try to get up to her feet, taking a few attempts as she kept falling back to a knee before she managed to get over and practically threw herself at the ropes so she could use them as support.
Harley would look at the crowd that were going wild then back to her opponent who was now downed, Harley would then stumble towards the nearest turnbuckle while holding onto the ropes for support before she climbed up them. Harley's eyes would be closing a little and her legs would barely be able to stay stable as she stood upon the top rope, regardless though Harley would try to launch herself forward towards her downed opponent and as she did so Harley would whip her arms behind her as she attempted to flip backwards while in midair before crashing down on her opponent to land her flashy " spring haul "finisher on Melody, which was her name for a shooting star press.
Harley would take a fair amount of time to go for this move, all the damage finally seeming to add up and slow the small woman down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:47 am

As Melody was lying on the mat, she heard Harley aproach a corner and climb a turnbuckle. This was bad, she felt like one good move would put her down for the count. She needed to get up, or she lost the match.

As such, while Harley's feet were leaving the top rope, Melody pushed herself of the mat with her arms while her legs pulled her body up to a stable position, and managed to stand up in a split second.

She noticed Harley was rotating backwards in a Shooting Star Press. Without a second thought, when the rotation was complete, Melody's hands went aroundHarley's head while she was in the air. Now, the smaller girl had no way of countering her finisher, Leaf Blade.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:59 am

Harley thought that everything had went to plan, she had thought that she managed to finally land the big finish and win a match despite everything that was going against her. In other matches it had been things that were a surprise to Harley and so she couldn't counter them but this time the advantages weren't anything so sneaky but rather just physical things like height so Harley thought that through sheer determination and hard work she could win.
Harley didn't know what hit her as she expected to land her finisher and pin her opponent but instead she was drove hard into the mat, hard enough to completely daze Harley so that she wasn't holding on to consciousness anymore as her body and senses both failed her in the final moments which would be vital to the match.
The crowd would roar at the move with many different responses as they watched the hard fighting kawaii ultimately crashing and burning into the mat and there seemed to be a general understanding that Harley couldn't possibly continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:22 am

Melody nailed the move perfectly, although, strangely, she felt like she hit something while she was jumping for the move with her leg. THe crowd went mental for the reversal, though she did hear some jeering for some reason.

Melody would try and go for the pin as quickly as possible, thinking she fully won...

...but as she stood up from the move, she saw the ref-girl was lying on the ground seemingly out.

"What the...? How did that happen?"

Melody had a quick thought of what happened during the last few minutes... and she realized that, when she was jumping for the Leaf Blade, she accidentally kicked the ref, given her postion, seemingly in her head.

"Damnit!" Since ref was out, Melody couldn't officially win the match, ref had to register it. So instead of going for the pin, she went towards the ref-girl to try and wake her up

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:35 pm

As the Japanese native saw how that pathetic bitch was going to get away with stealing yet another win from what was in her eyes the better wrestler in this Harley girl as she moved towards the barricade. As some in the crowd started screaming the blond would sneak towards the ring and smirk as she saw the Ref girl was already out as she dd not have to deal with her as she tried to get to the other side of the ring unseen.

As luck would have it Melody would be unable to see her as Tsunade would crawl under the ring and try to get behind both Melody and the ref girl as she popped up on the other side of the ring. So while Melody was trying to wake up the Ref girl as the former doctor would slide into the ring and slowly get behind her rival as she go for a low blow from behind as Tsunade strike the girl in her pussy while on her knees as she whispered ''Payback really can be a bitch sometimes right Melody''

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:43 am

Melody was trying to wake the ref up. She had the match won, and if she didn't accidentally kick the ref (or alternatively, ref was standing a tiny bit away), this would've been official. It was no use complaining, she needed to wake the ref up.

And that's what she was doing, standing up, trying to pick the woman up to her legs, hoping she'll snap out of the daze...

...Until Melody felt like someone hit her in her nether regions
"UGH!"

She immideatly dropped to her knees, holding her aching crotch with both hands. She turned at Harley, but the girl was still out. Quick glance at ringside also proved fruitless as Harley's rival was still sitting there. Then who...?

The answer came a second later when she heard a whisper from her opponent from the previous match.

"You have got to be FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!, she screamed at Tsunade as she was standing above Melody.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:02 am

As Tsunade was able to get back to her feet the blond woman would smirk when she heard Melody's respond and replied''Got that right newbie but i am afraid i got some bad news for you Melody''. So as the former doctor bend forward and grasp Melody by her hair as she force the girl back to her feet as she whisper ''Time to finish you off and make sure the right person wins this time''

As both wrestlers were standing on their feet the former doctor would place her hands on either side of her opponent's waist before trying to turn her 180° so Melody would be upside down. After that she would tighten her grip on the other girl as she makes sure to trap Melody's head between her legs as she was about to jump up and knock the newbie out using the treeplanter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next