Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

4 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Melody felt like a word was going to escape her lips once she realised her opponent got out of the way of the superkick, but instead, she let out a yelp as the smaller girl grabbed her superkicking leg, and pulled her pivotting leg for her to fall onto the mat.

That wasn't the end of it though, as Harley would bend her left ankle and push her elbow into Melody's thigh. The bigger girl was now in a lot of pain.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH", she cried, though it was drowned out by Harley's battlecry and audience's cheers.

Melody never experienced that much pain on her leg before, as most submission moves she was taught to avoid or reverse were focused on body or head. She did see ankle lock in matches before, but now she knew why a lot of mat wrestlers had this as a finisher. Another problem was that she was in a slightly more painful version of the move, as her opponent was digging her elbow into Melody's leg.

She needed to reverse the move as soon as possible, as she was feeling like she could tap out from pain. She raised herself on her hands as high as possible, and took a look around. The rope straight ahead of her was way too far to access, so it was out of the question. She looked to the left. Also too far. Even farther than the rope straight away from her. Last option for a rope break was to the right, and it was slightly closer to her compared to the forward rope.

Melody would then attempt to drag herself and the girl towards the rope to the right, hoping she could do a rope break before it was too late.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Harley in the position she was in would think that everything was going well until she started being dragged along with Melody, Harley knew that she couldn't keep this more painful variation up and instead would just try to grab Melody's ankle now with both arms and twist it.
Harley would also stop crouching down so that she could stand up fully and put more of her strength into pulling Melody back towards the middle of the ring, though it was really a struggle due to Melody being bigger and stronger, if Harley wasn't in such an advantageous situation then there would be no way in hell she would be able to overpower Melody but she hoped that the pain would be enough to suppress her opponents strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Melody was mere centimeters away from the rope, before she felt Harley removing her elbow from her thigh, but pulling her away from the ropes, dead into centre of the ring

"Wait, no nO NO! DON'T--GRRRAAAAAH". Once in the centre, despite Harley removing the elbow, she doubled down on abusing Melody's ankle but twisting it with both hands.

Ref came towards Melody and started asking, while on one knee, those painful words Melody hated when she was locked in a hold: "Do you submit?"

"No. NO! HELL N---AGH, FUCK.". If she was in the hold for 10 more seconds, she might give up, as the pain was too much to handle. However, the ropes around her were too far, and she didn't expect Harley to show mercy.

However, there was one way she thought of escaping. WIth her remaining strength, while pushing herself off the mat with both arms, Melody would attempt to roll backwards by getting her free hand into the air, while applying momentum on her held leg, attempting to force smaller girl to release the hold.

If successful, Melody, ending up on her back, would clutch her ankle, checking whether everything was alright, and hoping, despite being in the hold for a while, that Harley didn't do more than applying pressure to her ankle.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:59 pm

Harley would think that she had the match won until Melody suddenly rolled backwards which would send Harley into a flip as she didn't let go of the leg in time. Harley would end up being catapulted over Melody and would grunt in pain from the impact before just lying down sprawled out and panting, it seemed that the pain and energy cost of the match has caught up with Harley now that she was down on the mat again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:22 am

Checking her ankle, Melody realised that the pain was dulling out. The worst Harley might've done is sprain the ankle. However, it still hurt like hell, and might be a bit of a disadvantage going forward into the match.

She tried to get up on her feet, and after checking her ankle one last time, thought she was alright to continue. However, Melody was panting from how tired she was. She needed to end the match as soon as possible. If Harley locked another submission hold, she might have to tap.

Seeing Harley sprawled out, she hopped over the girl, climbed the top rope, going for her favorite high-flying move she knew, swanton bomb.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:41 am

Harley would see Melody going to the turnbuckle and wanted to move but her body just wouldn't cooperate. Harley would be left prone on the mat panting as her green haired opponent scaled the ropes and prepared for a move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:53 am

Melody jumped from the rope and did a 270 degree rotation forward in the air, hoping to score a landing on Harley with her back.

She would remain laying on top of Harley on her back for this to be registered as the pin. She hoped Harley wouldn't get up from the move, as she was way too tired to even stand up at this point.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:21 pm

Harley would let out a pained squeal after the bigger wrestler landed on her and would close her eyes as she felt a lingering pain shooting up her spine. The ref would look at the two for a second to check that Harley's shoulders wrre down before starting the count
One!!
Two!
Harley couldn't even hear the count as she was too dazed but when she opened her eyes everything was spinning and bright but she could tell she was being pinned. Just a mere millisecond away from the 3 count Harley would suddenly push Melody off her and start panting heavily and groaning in pain before rolling over so that her stomach was on the mat as her eyes opened and closed repeatidly, seemingly not wanting to stay open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:33 pm

As Harley pushed Melody's back, she rose slightly while still sitting on the Mat. She hadn't heard the bell. She asked:

"Two?"

"Two".

"Damn. OK.

After the short dialogue, she stood up and had a look at Harley. The girl was running out of energy. Melody, while tired from this extremely quick-paced match, could still bust out a few moves.

She raised Harley to her feet by her head, and decided it was time for her muay thai skills to come into play, launching 2 jabs at Harley's face and roundhouse kick at the girl's side.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Harley would feel her head get grabbed and wouldn't resist against Melody when she lifted Harley to her feet.
Harley would still be a bit dazed from the previous moves and would take the first two jabs head on and the second one would even bust Harley open a little bit as some skin above her nose was peeled up and some blood escaped and her head was reeled back by both blows and she took a step or two backwards unknowingly.
As if prompted by the smell of her own blood Harley would be perceptive enough to notice the roundhouse kick was coming and move her arm in-between her opponents leg and her own head barely managing to block it and actually still taking a little bit of impact from her arm hitting her head which would cause Harley to stumble before she put weight down on one of her legs and threw a reckless punch that was carried by Harley's whole body as she threw herself forward and twisted her body trying to use momentum in the place of strength.
Harley wouldn't be using anywhere near her normal strength for this punch as she was too tired to put much strength behind her blows anymore but she would still be able to operate at almost the same speed she had previously in the match if not faster due to the fight or flight response kicking in when she started to bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next