Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

4 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 4 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:29 am

After Melody put Harley on the turnbuckle, she would start putting her feet on the middle turnbuckle, in order to put her legs around her opponents head to drive it into the mat.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 4 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:44 am

As soon as Melody put her feet on the middle turnbuckle Harley would try to slip down between her legs so that she was now in the corner instead of sitting on it before grabbing Melody's arm and pulling her towards Harley then she would try to duck out the way of her opponent, trying to drive Melody's head against the top turnbuckle before grabbing Melody and trying to throw her from behind to the middle of the ring. If this was all a success then Harley would just remain near the corner panting for breath as she tried to think of what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:57 am

Harley managed to slip past Melody on a second rope, as well as drive the green-haired's head into the turnbuckle by pulling her arm.

"GUH!". Melody admitted to herself that her opponent had a pretty creative offense.

In the next second, Harley managed to throw Melody from the middle rope onto the mat, back first. She could get up at any time she wanted, but, at the moment, she decided to wait it out, and see if she could reverse what her opponent had in store for her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Harley would look at her green haired opponent just for a second before turning her face to the turnbuckle. Harley would run to the turnbuckle and scale the ropes so that she was on the top rope and would wait for her opponent to get up. When Melody was up Harley would launch herself from the turnbuckle and try to land an elbow to Melody's head, believing that her opponent was more prone than she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Melody noticed that Harley climb the top rope, but she didn't jump right away. Melody realized that Harley wanted her to stand up for something.

Melody had a perfect counter for that. She couldn't help but notice that they went move for move in this match, as one would hit and the other would reverse, and vice versa. Maybe it showed that the 2 were quite close in terms of skills. Melody, however, needed to prove that she was better.

As She would stand up, and as Harley would jump from the top rope, Melody would attempt an uppercut for Harley's jaw, while she was still in mid-air, going for the European Uppercut.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Harley realistically was most likely not on the same skill level as her opponent, but the will and desire she had to finally win a match drove her. Harley would launch herself at her opponent but would see her opponent set up for the uppercut and would be too late to reverse it as she flew right into Melody's hard uppercut that would knock Harley hard in the chin then on the back when she collided with the mat. Harley would almost wimper in pain on the mat as she was too pained snd too tired to get up to her feet, Harleys will could probably last the whole match but her small kawaii body most likely couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:16 pm

European Uppercut could be a very powerful move against top rope manuevers, so it was a pretty handy move in this situation.

Melody couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for the girl as she let out a small whimper. However, if European Uppercut did hurt the girl enough, she could win this match by hitting her finisher.

Melody would then wait for Harley to get. The green-haired girl would wait with her hands preparing to go around her opponent's head after she jumped, and would drive Harley's head into the mat in a Jumping Cutter, Leaf Blade.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Harley would slowly stumble up to her feet, almost falling down a few times but determined to get up to her feet and so would keep struggling until she finally found stable legs. Though when she did Melody would jump up and try to go for a jumping cutter move, at this point Harley had no energy left for any smart reversals that would leave her in an advantageous situation but she still did have some fuel left in the tank.
When Melody wrapped her hands around Harley's head Harley would try to catch Melody's back and though she wasn't strong she managed to throw Melody just a little bit in front of her so that she wouldn't be driven to the ring by the woman.
However Harley's legs couldn't bare the weight and would collapse in on themselves causing her to fall forward as she reversed the move, Luckily though it was a softer hit to the mat than the Leaf Blade would have been. The crowd would let out a mix of cheering and loud frenzied gasps, half the crowd cheering the small woman who just wouldn't give up and half the crowd supporting the big wrestler who had landed multiple deadly hits so far in the match one after another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Melody couldn't land the move on Harley as the girl pushed her while she was in mid-jump. Thankfully, her legs didn't leave the ground that much, so she managed to regain a stable standing position.

However, Melody immideatly started running towards the ropes for a rebound. Since Harley managed to push her off, she still had plenty of energy left. She still could follow up on that reversal to score a good hit at Harley.

As she ran towards the ropes, Melody managed to hear the loud chants of "LET'S GO HARLEY" and "LET'S GO MELODY". She was happy with the fact that the crowd was cheering for her just as much as for a natural crowdpleaser.

As she rebounded from the ropes and approached Harley (who she hopes would be up at that point), Melody would plant her right foot as a pivot point, and rotate her body, focusing the momentum from the run into her left foot to nail Harley with a running superkick.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Harley would hear the chanting for her and would slowly start to get up to her feet, looking so tired out now that she was almost like a corpse. If she didn't hear the fans chanting she probably would have stayed down like she had in all her other matches but she needed to prove herself, it was now or never.
Harley would get up just in time to see Melody returning from the rebound and right as she was about to hit Harley with a superkick Harley would on very nearly steady legs sidestep the kick, using her speed and small stature to her advantage yet again to very barely dodge the kick and then would grab the leg with one arm and would grab Melody's foot with the other, wrapping her arm around the ankle and bending the foot back and try to use what little weight she did have to knock her opponent off balance by pressing down on the ankle before she would start twisting her opponents ankle with one arm while she crouched down and drove her elbow into her opponents leg with the other in a somewhat unique variation of the ankle lock. though Harley would be closer to the mat and would be focusing more on causing pain in two or three joints than focusing on one since Harley knew that for her quantity would work better than quality due to her lack of strength. Harley could hear the crowd erupt into cheering and chanting for both women which would encourage Harley to scream at the top of her lungs in a battle-cry as she desperately tried to put on more pressure before her opponent could escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next