Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

4 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Harley broke the hold on Melody to avoid getting pinned. Melody, however, realized, that it was dangerous to pin Harley so carelessly, since the girl did have an arsenal of submission moves.

Melody rose up from her sitted position. She had an idea, but she needed her opponent to rise to her feet for that to happen. If she did she would try and Harley's left hand with her left hand as hard as she could, so that she could lead the girl towards a corner.

Afterwards, she would try to climb the ropes, still holding her opponents hand, and, to prepare for the Old-School attack, would start walking on the top rope.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Harley would get to her feet somewhat slowly, Harley's weakness was definitely her lack of endurance and toughness which was definitely showing since she was struggling after only a few moves. Harley would suddenly feel Melody grip her hand hard and would start to be dragged around, Harley's response would be to try and walk in the opposite direction but would be lead towards the corner and would see Melody start walking on top of the ropes, Harley would then realise that this might be a good opportunity and would try to run towards the turnbuckle while her opponent was still near it, jump onto the second turnbuckle pad and launch herself at Melody in a rather reckless and dangerous missile dropkick that would get the crowd cheering and chanting for her. Harley would damage herself with this move also though as she hit the ground hard, focusing too much on actually landing such a precise move and not having a safe landing. Harley would definitely be satisfied due to the fan reaction to the move though and would make a mental note to add this unique move to her moveset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:17 am

As Melody was rope-walking, her opponent had a very clever idea to run up the turnbuckle like she did
"Woah, WOAH, WOAH!", as Harley was climbing, Melody needed to balance herself properly as to not fall down the rope.

However, once Harley dropkicked her off the rope, she didn't need to worry about balance anymore, as there was no way she wouldn't fall. With the grunt, she crashed onto the mat, with Harley doing the same.

The crowd was cheering for her opponent's unique offense. While Melody was on a losing side, she was smiling to herself a bit. This is the kind of fight she wanted in a wrestling match. And this is the kind of a wrestling match that she wanted to win more than anything else at the moment.

Melody was still recupperating from the dropkick, so she was rising up much more slowly than earlier, and she was unlikely to stand up before Harley.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:42 am

Harley would be left on the mat by her own attack for a few seconds, panting and taking in the cheering from the crowd before using the ropes to get up to her feet just a bit before Melody. Harley was getting tired due to the quick reversals and manoeuvres the two had been doing and so when Melody got to her feet Harley would simply try to irish whip the woman into the nearest turnbuckle, hoping the damage to Melody would be enough to make up for Harley's lack of strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:15 am

After standing up, Melody was launched into a turnbuckle by Harley. She was starting to get a bit tired from the back and forth between them, so she couldn't block or figure something that would stop her from landing at the turnbuckle, outside of landing into it back first.

However, if Harley were to run straight at her in something like a splash or a spear, it would be possible for Melody to create an opening for another attack, as she would try and put her right arm across girl's body, and grab her by her left shoulder, in an attempt to plant her into the mat with a Urinage.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:25 am

As if clock-work Harley would be lifted off the mat and then come crashing back down for it as her opponent had managed to reverse Harley's predictable splash into aUrinage, Harley would be left sprawled out on the mat and muttering complaints about the solid landing of the move to herself as she was left prone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:49 am

Melody's Urinage worked wonderfully, as the smaller girl got planted into a mat.

To follow up on the attack, Melody would jump onto the turnbuckle from her position, and attempt to jump, and stomp Harley from her position.

If all worked out, she would attempt to pin Harley (Without hooking the leg, she learned not to do that the hard way). She knew the girl still had fight in her, but the pin might help her know just how much is left. Ref-girl quickly came towards the 2 to administer the count.

"ONE!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:55 am

Harley wouldn't be able to move out the way quick enough when Melody came down from the turnbuckle and stomped her feet into Harley " OOF" Harley let out as she connected then would be pinned by the larger woman, Harley wouldn't even realise she was being pinned for the first count "1" Then she would hear "2" but would be too busy groaning in pain to kick out but then would quickly realise the position she was in and would try to kick her legs up and lifting her shoulders from the mat just before the 3 count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:09 am

Harley managed to kickout at about 2.5. Melody did not argue with the ref on that, she felt it wasn't 3. And if the count is anything to go by, if she were to hit roughly 3 or 4 more big moves, she could bring the girl down for the 3 count.

Melody tried to get Harley up to her feet by her head. Then, she would try to lift the girl onto the top turnbuckle, to prepare for a Top Rope Frankensteiner.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:19 am

Harley would be picked up and dragged to her feet by Melody before the woman would pretty easily and with-out much resistance place Harley on the top rope, Harley would start to slowly come back to reality and realise the position she was in and knew she would have to do something quickly if she didn't want to take another big impact move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next