Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Gymnast Battle - Michiko vs Julia Hiroshi

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Gymnast Battle - Michiko vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 4 Empty Re: A Gymnast Battle - Michiko vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by Teesta Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:06 am

"I'm only attacking you like this because you are too stupid to use actual moves! yelled Michi shrilly, continuing to pummel her until Julia shoved her away and slipped her arm around her neck. Michi yelped and held her neck, wincing as she tried to pull Julia's arm away from her neck. She let out a long whine as she struggled to yank Hiroshi's arm off of her, but she had another plan.

Slowly, the blonde slowly started to a kneeling position before reaching back for Julia's head and then attempting a snapmare-like maneuver to throw her over her shoulder and to the mat so she could take a moment to recover! Michiko was not about to let this idiot Julia show her up, especially when she considered her such an amateur at this point.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

A Gymnast Battle - Michiko vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 4 Empty Re: A Gymnast Battle - Michiko vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by noob Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:44 pm

"Well how's this for an actual move?" Julia yelled back as she tried to pull off her choke. She had Michiko exactly where she wanted her. She just managed to get her arm around Michiko's neck and began to squeeze when she felt the other wrestler start to kneel down. By the time She realized what Michiko was trying it was too late. "Huh...WHAAAAA!" Julia screamed as she was tossed over the gymnast's shoulder.

Julia groaned as her back painfully fell into the canvas. She would roll onto her side and hold her back with one hand, trying her best to push any pain out of her mind. Slowly she got to all fours, staying that way for a while to catch her breath before she would try to stand. "Grrr...Almost had it." She would scold herself for being thrown off like that.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:00 pm

Michiko grabbed at her neck for a moment to recover as she looked at her opponent who was making her way to her hands and knees. She had survived the sleeper hold, and now she had to capitalize on that. The blonde got to her feet and yelled, "You're going to get down and stay down!" Michi then took a few running steps before leaping up and attempting a double foot stomp on Julia's back. She figured she could further hurt her back.

And, if successful, she would kick the blue-haired girl over onto her back and then go for a standing moonsault, to further show off her own athleticism.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Focusing on just catching her breath, Julia didn't even take notice of Michiko until she would yell out. She wasn't fast enough to stop the high flying gymnast though and would be slammed right back down to the mat. "Yaaaaah!" She would scream out as she felt all of her opponent's weight come right down on her back.

Julia was taking a lot more of a beating than she thought she would against Michiko. She would cringe as she was kicked over onto her back. Seeing the blonde gymnast jump into the air, Julia desperately tried to avoid being slammed another time. She would try to roll as far to the side as she could, managing to avoid the brunt of the force and only suffer a weak hit on the back from Michiko's legs.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:23 pm

With a satisfied expression on her face, Michiko landed on top of Julia's back with her legs, uncomfortably slamming Julia onto her front with great impact. She kicked over the girl and went for a moonsault, but she didn't get all of it. Hiroshi had moved out of the way, and Michi scowled at the girl and said grimly, "Feel free to give up any time you want loser."

The blonde grabbed a handful of Julia's hair at the scalp and went to grab for her leg. If she could do that, she would then stick her legs out and pull Julia into a vicious bow & arrow hold, using the strength she had so she could try to put this match to an end and give herself the win she thought she so fairly deserved.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Having avoided most of the impact, Julia let out a sigh of relief. She was hoping to get another few seconds for her back to recover but was soon pulled by the hair to Michiko. "Grrr...not giving up!" She growled at the other girl as she was being put into another position.

Julia wouldn't have much strength left in her leg to pull it away from her opponent's grip. "Gaaah! haaah!" She would cry out as she was slowly stretched. She would flail about in pain, trying to reach back and strike of grab a hold of any part of Michiko she could reach.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:26 am

Julia's striking and grabbing was rather weak, leaving Michiko to freely continue to bend and stretch the blue haired woman. Michiko laughed at Hiroshi's agony and shook her head. "You're giving up eventually, I can do this all day. And I think that when you do finally give up, you should call me the winner!" taunted Michi, smirking broadly.

Michi yanked back harder on Julia's hair and her leg, stretching her even further. She didn't have a tremendous amount of strength in her arms, but she knew she had enough to really put this girl in a world of pain, as evidenced by any of her strikes she had thrown at her before. For now, Michiko was content with stretching her fellow gymnast in his hold, seeing just how far she could make her bend.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:19 pm

"Grrr just shut up already you loser." Julia would say through gritted teeth. She knew it probably wasn't the best thing to say for someone in her position, but she just couldn't handle all the winner, loser talk anymore. She was trying her best to endure the strain being put on her body and Michiko's taunting was not helping. She would try once more to reach back for Michiko's leg but couldn't manage to make any progress as the gymnast kept stretching her further.

"Haaaa! unnng damn it!" Julia would cry out as Michiko yanked back on her leg and hair even harder. The other girl had finally bent Julia to her limit. "Ok ok I give!" She would yell, her eyes now starting to tear up from the pain. She tried her best to tap out before she was snapped in half.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:38 pm

Michiko kept pulling on Julia, stretching and pulling her further and further, surprisingly her strength not giving out. And when Julia continued to try and resist, the blonde started pulling and jerking her back by her hair even more until finally she shouted her submission and tapped. Michiko kept on the hold though, keeping the poor blue-haired girl arched painfully until the referee sounded for the bell. Only when the blonde gymnast was declared the winner by the ring announcer did she finally release Julia! She kicked Hiroshi away and then jumped to her feet, looking elated. "Hah! I win! I win! What did I tell you? You're a loser! You gave up because you know how much better I am than you! I'm the better gymnast! I'm the better wrestler! I'm just the better everything, and you're just the sad loser! Hah!" Michi held out her arms and continued her solo celebration while the crowd booed her. She then settled to stand in front of Julia, basking in her victory with the biggest smile she could possibly have on her face.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:57 pm

Having already tapped out and announced her submission, Julia was waiting to be released, desperately wanting to get out of the hold. Michiko however seemed to have other plans for her as she kept Julia painfully stretched out. "I give, I give, I GIVE!!!!" Julia continued to scream as she kept on slapping Michiko's leg, practically begging the other gymnast to let her go. The pain was too much for the gymnast and after a few seconds tears started to roll down her face. She didn't understand why her opponent refused to let go even after she very clearly tapped out.

Finally the blue haired gymnast was released. She rolled away and onto her back where she would lay for quite some time as her excited counterpart cheered herself on. Julia would wipe the tears from her eyes as Michiko came to stand in front of her. "Oh just shut up." She mumbled, just wanting to go home and enjoy a nice hot bath.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next