by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 5:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 5:33 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

What else are friends for ?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What else are friends for ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What else are friends for ?

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:40 am

Belinda would eat from her bento box and soon enough tilt her head up a bit and look at Chelsea as her friend started to speak to her. The Swede would take a moment and think. After a few seconds of pondering the Swede would finally smile and look on at Chelsea. " Well I do like Horror movies...and uuh...Thrillers....also comedies, especially comedy tv shows ~" Belinda let out with a little giggle.

She'd then return to her food and then move to nudge her shoulder lightly into Chelsea. " How about you ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:15 am

Chelsea nodded at each mention. Horrors and thrillers were pretty easy to find, a good one was another story though the same could be said for comedies. Then naturally Belinda asked her opinion and she looked at her again as she spoke. "Well I'm more into either fantasy or Sci-fi though comedies are always nice to watch as well. Lets see what else..horrors okay I feel like its overused sadly. Romance is usually boring unless something else is going on, like if its also part comedy or action but a straight up romance story is usually never able to catch my interest."

Afterwards she also began to look at some other stuff on the guide and any new shows on Netflix that Belinda might like as well. "Well there's that scream tv show that I haven't seen. And ive heard Wayward pines is pretty good as well. Ill keep looking though. wanna pass me box since your digging in already your making me hungry." Chelsea asked with a smirk on her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Belinda was rather surprised to hear that Chelsea was into Fantasy and Sci-fi stuff. It was a pretty fun thing to see that they seemed to have a rather varied taste of movies and such. Not to say that Belinda wasn't into most stuff. Though if she had a choice then it was thrillers and horror movies....which most people never figured about her. From her usual friendly, cute and slightly bubbly personality. 

" Hmmm...." Belinda let out as she started to think about it a little bit. The Swede would take one of the sushi rolls of the bento box and bring it towards Chelsea's mouth while she was scrolling around. Offering her friend a bite. " Either of them are fine by me! Haven't seen them yet. " Belinda let out as she would nod her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:36 am

Chelsea thought about her options there before clicking on Scream. Belinda was the guest in her house so if she liked horror that was fine with her. She looked to the side as she saw Belinda offering her the sushi in it. Smiling she looked up at the blonde. "What are you my mother now?" didn't stop her from moving over to eat it before redirecting her eyes to the screen.

"So from what I know of this one is that its kinda like the first movie in that it involves a high school but its longer and episodic obviously. Not too bad since I don't mind the original Scream." she said as she started the first episode and put the controller down to start watching it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Belinda would laugh out a little bit when she heard that comment from Chelsea, though the redhead did take the piece from her chopsticks and ate it. After which Belinda would hand Chelsea a full bento box and a pair of chopsticks as well. " Haha, maybe a little." She spoke out to her friend before settling back down in the couch for a comfortable position.

" Ah I see. That seems like a rather good idea though. Make it a bit of a longer and drawn out mystery, maybe ? " Belinda let out a light giggle as to it. Many things seemed as if they would be better as a tv show nowadays then a movie. Which many seemed to think, which was why we were getting so many TV-shows. 

" So...wanna get part of the reason why I came over, you know...over with ? " Belinda let out as she would look over at Chelsea with a bit of a serious look on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:05 pm

I guess so, it sounds like it could work to its favor. Like I said haven't seen it." Chelsea said as she sits on the couch while the show begins t play. Grabbing the box shes eager to dig in some more when Belinda speaks up once more and talks about the reason she was here. Oh...right she forgot that this wasn't a random visit.

"Look...its like I told Amy...it was just...a bad day is all, really I'm fine." Chelsea said trying to avoid the question entirely or at least redirect things as she opened the box. Tuthfully she was annoyed, she had never been tossed around like that in a match before and she had fought bigger opponents then Kelly, so it kinda stuck with her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:03 am

Belinda would look on at Chelsea as she was trying to avoid the question which made the blond frown a little bit, she'd let out a light sigh and then take a big chunk of rice into her mouth and quickly eat it and swallow it. "Hrnm..." she let out before finally shaking her head. 

" Look, you helped me out when I was going through stuff. Wouldn't feel right if I at least didn't extend help to you. Right Chels ? So just let me know, I'm here for you when you need me." Belinda let out as she would look on at Chelsea with a very sincere look on her face. She really wanted Chelsea to know that she had a friend in the Swede should she ever need anything.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:22 am

"I know, I know. Its not that I don't appreciate it or wouldn't want your help if I thought I needed it. Its just..." she said hesitantly unsure of how to proceed or what to say. The whole thing was an awkward process for her to say the least and she thought about the best way to explain.

"There has never been a match that's gone that way. Sure ive gotten my ass kicked in matches, more times then id like but even so I at least prove I have a chance or felt like I did. That one...nothing came close to working at most I can say I survived it. And ive taken on some tough as hell people, so the fact that Kelly could do that to me was...upsetting to sum it up." Chelsea said as best she could, even then she wasn't sure she got everything clear as she started to eat.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:07 am

Belinda nodded her head as she sat and looked on at her friend, hearing her speak it was a feeling that Belinda had kind of felt before. Though probably not to the extent as what Chelsea felt. Though she could sympathize fairly well with her friend. After she had let it out, the Swede would pull her arm up around Chelsea's shoulders and pull her friend in closer towards her. 

" Yeah I kinda get what you mean....but don't think of it like that. You fought against a former champion. She wouldn't have gotten a belt unless she was kinda good, right ?" Belinda let out. " Still, it was just a bad day for you. I know you've got more fight in you than that. After all you managed to kick my ass." Belinda would throw a smile towards her friend and then softly nudge Chelsea's head with her own. " So don't be so down about it. You'll kick her ass next time you face off. Or maybe I'll kick her ass for you. Or something along those lines." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:11 am

Belinda was doing her best to make this as painless as possible but even then she was still doubtful. No doubt that Kelly was skilled in that ring, as she had made some accomplishments of her own but her title win was dubious at best, she used a contract on an injured champion to win it and never successfully defended making whether she deserved it or not a huge question yet she still made her look like a chump in that ring. Though she did understand that she could improve, afterall she knew she wasn't a pushover.

"Yeah It was..just a bad day is all. Something for me to learn from, I know that I guess it just still sucks you know?" She said with a shrug though her last bit made her smile again. "Alright now your starting to sound like Amy and I don't need two of her in my life." she jabbed at the blonde.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next