by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Halloween challenge?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Halloween challenge? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Halloween challenge?

Post by ThunderFox Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:23 am

Annabelle wasn't surprised to see that Belinda wouldn't take to her saying she'd make her cry. She seemed like a very stubborn girl, and hard headed. The redhead returned the glare the the blonde gave her, leaning forward, arms on the table in front of her.

"Whether you meant it that way or not, it sure as hell sounded like it," she replied to her unfinshed sentence. They were fighters, so why the hell was she surprised that she'd want to fight to resolve this problem?

"Do I really look like I'm in the mood for joking?" Annabelle stood, walking over to Belinda, stopping just in front of her. "Look, you and I probably shouldn't have fought like we did. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let it end at that. I want a match. That way, I can break you without being punished for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:07 am

Belinda watched as Annabelle moved up and started to head towards her, the Swede was not about to just sit around when the redhead walked up towards her, Instead she moved up towards her feet and placed her hands down against her hips as Annabelle stepped up right into her face. Belinda would push forward and close the distance between them as the redhead came at her with that challenging demeanor. 

" You want a match ? You've got it. Though I'm gonna be the only here here doing the breaking." Belinda let out as she would push forward, pressing her chest right up against Annabelle's and glaring up at the redhead's eyes. " You're going down." Belinda let out as she would push her frame further up against Annabelle's, nearly trying to use her chest to push the redhead back. " Belinda, Belinda Northman." Belinda said as she would finally introduce herself to the redheaded beauty in front of her, flashing a light grin towards Annabelle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:18 am

When the blonde pressed against her, Annabelle didn't back down. She wasn't intimidated by her, and she sure as hell wasn't going to let her think she could make her back down. The two girls chest to chest, stared each other down, neither giving an inch to the other.

"Annabelle Reaves," she replied, before backing up a few steps, offering her hand to the blonde. A match with her sounded great. The opportunity to break this irritating girl was all too inviting. But it wasn't enough. A match was fine, but she wanted to restrictions. "Let's make it more interesting. I want to break you, and I want to do it any way I want. I want a No Holds Barred match." The red head grinned a sinister grin at Belinda, wondering if she'd actually accept the challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:22 am

When Annabelle stepped back like that and offered her hand, Belinda would take it in a firm handshake, squeezing the hand hard in a challenging manner. Now that they had exchanged pleasantries...or well their names. The Swede heard the suggestion or rather, desire of the redheaded beauty. 

Belinda would narrow her eyes a bit as she'd then nod her head. " Fine, You against me in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. As soon as possible." Belinda let out as she would then break the handshake and place her hands back down against her hips. " Be prepared to lose." The Swede let out as she'd flash a toothy grin towards Annabelle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Annabelle merely scoffed at Belinda when she told her to get ready to lose. She wasn't going to lose to her, she refused. After losing her first match, she refused to lose again. Especially to a girl as annoying as her. Besides, how tough could she be?

"You'd better be ready," she said simply, turning around and returning to her seat. "Now go away." Now that everything was said and done, all she wanted was to eat, go home, and go to sleep. She also needed to be rested. She had a lot of training to do so that she could put Belinda in her place.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:24 am

It seemed as if things were taken care off for now, a match set out for them to happen at the nearest possible time so that the Swede and the redhead could settle their little score. While this wasn't exactly the way that Belinda had wanted things to go it wasn't something she'd say no to, in fact she was quite looking forward to it now.

Belinda soon spun on her heels and turned to walk away from Annabelle, going back into the line so she could order something to drink and then head off from the cafeteria.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2