Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Three's a Company

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Three's a Company - Page 9 Empty Re: Three's a Company

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Cassandra may have been uncomfortable having to bend down like this to get what she wanted, but it seemed that Sig was able to fix that as she arched up towards her. This made it easier for her to suckle her pet blond, as she no longer had to crouch as much. She would then take a break from the blond's breasts to speak for a moment. "Thank you Sig...that's much better" Cassandra would say, appreciating what her pet was doing, before she would soon go back to work on the blond's rack.

Meanwhile, Allison could tell Cassandra's suckling had forced even more pleasure on the blond, as she started to wiggle her lower body some more. "Come on Sig, your almost there...." she would say as her foot was feeling a bit wet from rubbing it against the girl's sex.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:23 pm

Sig actually only reacted to Cassandra's stimulation rather than arching herself intentionally, but as long as her queen was pleased, then it's all good. Not that she could say anything to correct the woman at the moment. With her body being assaulted by Cassandra's sucking and Allison's foot, her lips was practically there for moaning only.

"Mmmmnnngghh...!" the blonde let out into her queen's breasts, her head shaking left and right a bit, unintentionally rubbing her features against the woman's tits as she wriggled more and more.

The resolve to hold herself back was weakening drastically with each passing seconds. Even her lower half began to roll a bit to push her crotch against Allison's sex in one instance. If only the two of them could see her face turning silly under Cassandra's breasts! Unnghhh... I-I c-can't... a-anymooorreee Sig thought to herself as she's turning putty within the hands of Cassandra and Allison.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:05 pm

Cassandra continuing her work on Sig's breasts as the pet blond seemed to be loosing control of herself as she let out a moan into her queen's breasts. The blond even started to shake her head, rubbing against the tall woman's breasts. "Mmmnnn..." the queen would purr as Sig did so. She must be really close by now Cassandra would think....

Allison knew that Sig would burst at any moment if this continued, and that was the plan for the most part, but she had a better idea than to keep letting her fail. So after she felt the blond start moving her crotch against her foot once, she knew it was time to switch.

Stopping and removing her foot before Sig could climax, Allison would say, "Good job Sig, you managed to complete the first step!" The blond then got on her knees and after Cass would look up to remove herself and see what was happening, Allison would start petting the blond's head. "You did good this time...ready for the next step?" Then getting herself off the ground Allison would look at Cassandra and say, "Why don't we bring her up here this time?"

Cassandra was a bit confused with her friend, but it seemed like she had an idea, so she decided to listen. "Sure, I bet our pet would enjoy getting off the ground..." she would say as she tried picking up Sig under her arms and hold her off the ground like she was hugging a favorite teddy bear to her chest. Pressing her large rack against the pet blond's back as she was kept off the ground.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Sig started to think about resigning herself to the pleasure, only to feel Allison's foot pulled away from her wet crotch. She groaned in frustration, her lower half bucked a bit as if she tried to reach for the girl's foot desperately. As Cassandra then pulled away as well, Sig panted and moaned in a mixture of relief and frustration, blushing as Allison patted her. They really knew how to turn her into a mess. That's what made her getting drawn closer, though.

"H-huh...? N-next..." Sig blinked her eyes as she heard what the other blonde said, not expecting that there's another part to go through after she successfully managed to hold herself back.

Cassandra then picked her up and hold her in a reverse bearhug style, her back pressed against her queen's breasts. Sig moaned and rolled her head back a bit, almost resting it against Cassandra's shoulder. A slight shiver ran through her back, a part of her wished to stay in her queen's embrace like this for some time.

"Nnnnnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:25 pm

Allison listened to the blushing Sig's surprise after she had mentioned the next step, which confused her. What kind of training was a one and done thing anyway? "Of course there is a next step...did you think our training would be so easy that you would pass after two tries?" Allison said with a grin, as she began to hug Sig as well.

"We need to...heh...'squeeze' those thoughts out of you..." the blond would say, giggling as she made a slight pun, and started to constrict the pet blond in a bear hug, while grinding her waist against her pet's sex as well.

Cassandra now understood her friends plan as she too began to squeeze Sig tighter. With the blond still on her shoulder she would whisper "She's right...we're going to do this to you all night...now moan for your queen..." before starting to nibble on the pet blond's ear. This was quite the night already, but Cassandra knew it would go on for the entire night if Sig could take it...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:39 pm

"Eughh... oooohh..." Whatever Sig tried to say only came out as moaning as Allison hugged her from the front, while Cassandra nibbled her ear. "Fwaaaa..." the blonde let out, inadvertently following the woman's words. "A-aallhhh.. n-niigghhtt... oohh..."

For a moment, despite the tight constrictions around her body, it felt like paradise. Cassandra's breasts on her back and Allison's pair on the front felt like they're molding her trapped form. The other blonde's grinding waist against her lower half starting to raise her arousal level again after what little time of cooling of she had. She's melting between the two gorgeous bodies that's squeezing her and she's loving it! Naturally, the thought of being "trained" by the two for all night only made her more even more excited than she already was...

Once again her face starting to turn silly from the mixture of the crushing sensation and the stimulations from their bodies' frictions. It was such a delicious experience after all, to the point that her thought about resisting became non existent!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Allison smiled as Sig failed to make words, since it just showed how good of a job she and Cassandra were doing. Continuing to grind and squeeze the pet blond, she would take the training one step further as she pressed her face Sig's chest, rubbing her features against it as well. "You are doing good Sig..." Allison would say, although a bit muffled as she was still pressed against the pet blond's breasts.

Cassandra was to busy to notice her friends actions though, as she toyed with Sig's ear more and more, hearing the moan she asked for coming from the blond who started repeating her words. Taking a break from the nibbling, she would whisper, "Mmm...let me here you again Sig, say how much you love your queen..." Then Cassandra would start moving her rack from side to side against the pet blond's back.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Normally, the position Sig was in at the moment would only enough to arouse her to a certain level, or so she believed. However, after a close call earlier while being stimulated by Allison's foot, she had became pretty sensitive to the point she felt like she could actually cum if this kept going! It's such a tempting thought, having an orgasm while the two of them didn't even touch her pussy, as if they're goddess who could make her cum any time they wanted, however they wanted... G-gawd i-it's soo gooooooddd...! the blonde screamed internally.

Then as if she haven't had enough, Sig then felt Allison began to rub her face on her breasts. Immediately she felt a shivering wave through her body, her head rolled back even further as she moaned almost uncontrollably.

"H-hyiiiii...! O-ohhhh! G-gawdd... y-yesss... oohh...!"

Cassandra wasn't making it any easier for her either to calm herself down. Her queen's nibbling was now accompanied by some taunting words, and the rubbing of her breasts on the trapped blonde's back. Sig felt like she probably would have thrashed around within the grasps of her captors if she's allowed any space. It's just impossible not to react from this!

"Iyaaahhnn... m-my q-queenn..." she tried to speak between her moaning. "L-love... I l-love... y-you... oohhh... my queeen...! Ahhnn.. I'm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:00 pm

Cassandra was continuing to squeeze and ply with the pet blond as the girl seemed to be losing control of herself. The Freezer Queen then smiled as the girl in her arms started to say how much she loved her, ending with a the word "I'm". Teasing the blond further Cassandra would whisper, "I love you too my pet...but your what? Happy...feeling good? Oh are you at your limit?". She was betting that was the case, but she wanted to hear Sig say it herself.

Meanwhile Allison was having fun with Sig's body. It wasn't everyday that she could play around with a hot looking blond like her, and the way her body was moving from the pleasure was erotic to say the least. But her attention shifted as she began to hear what Sig and Cassandra were saying.

"Mmmwhaahh?" Allison would ask upon realizing what Sig had begun to say, although the breasts she was covered in seemed to muffle what she said. So after removing her face from the girl's breasts she would say, "Oh you can't do that Sig, we haven't allowed you to yet". Then returning to Sig's chest, Allison would begin to suck on her pet's nipples, ignoring the fact of how close the blond was.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:34 pm

"I'm... I'mm... g-g-geettinggg c-c-cloooseee...!" Sig squealed, her voice rather shaky as Cassandra teased her.

That only seemed to produce an opposite result as Allison then sucked her nipples despite reminding her about not having permission to cum. An electrifying jolt shot through the trapped blonde and she jerked a bit within her prison of fleshes, her form arched a bit again, presenting her breasts more to Allison while she moaned loudly.

"Nyyaaahhnn...! N-noo...! P-pleasee... I'm..." she began to plead, only to pause instantly.

As if triggered by the overloading stimulations, Sig then began to writhe around within Allison and Cassandra's hold. She shook her head a bit, but then tensed up for a few seconds before letting out more moans, her body starting to buck a couple of times as she undoubtedly was pushed into the point of no return.

"I... o-ooohhhh... aahhmmm... uaaaahh..."

It wasn't a powerful climax like before, but it's draining all the same as her slender figure would start limping between her queen and Allison's. Her expression turned silly, as at the moment she's a bit too blissful to be aware of the fact that she just violated the rule yet again.

"Ooohhh... g-gawdd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next