by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Three's a Company

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Three's a Company - Page 7 Empty Re: Three's a Company

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Cassandra watched as the blushing blond seemed to appreciate the collar. She herself was thrilled that Sig liked her gift, but she stayed calm trying to keep the mood. "So let me explain how we are going to train you tonight...First Allison will put you in a hold..." Cassandra said nodding her head towards Allison.

On command, Allison released the other blond to position her once again. This time laying Sig on her stomach, and hooking her arms and legs to her own. Then leaning back Allison would she would lay her her back, bringing Sig into a ceiling hold. Still staying silent to allow Cassandra to explain further.

"Good, now I am going to have a bit of fun with you..." the tall woman would say as she slowly brought her fingers to Sig's sex. With the collared blond still in the ceiling hold Cassandra would slowly move two digits in saying "...all you have to do Sig, is to keep yourself from cuming... until I tell you otherwise...Ok?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Sig did nothing as Allison put her into the ceiling hold, although she did groan and squirm a bit from the stretch afterwards. It probably could hurt much more, but that didn't seem like what Cassandra and Allison had in mind for this so called training. What the tall woman did next confirmed that as Cassandra began to rub her fingers slowly on her already wet sex!

"Ooohh...!" Sig moaned, feeling herself relaxing a bit despite the hold she was in, her queen's words registered a bit late to her mind as a result. "H-huh...? I... I mean, y-yes, m-my queen...!" she nervously accepted.

It might not sounded too bad of a terms since Cassandra was going slowly at the moment. However, Sig had been pretty aroused herself from being teased and toyed by Allison beforehand, that she felt like even a slow fingering could make her cum before too long! It didn't help that her queen probably already knew where her weak spots were too...

"Nnn... uuuhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:50 pm

With her fingers moving in and out of Sig's wet sex, Cassandra started the training off quickly, though it took her a bit to respond. But even though the pet blond was slow to answer her, she decided to give the girl a break. She wasn't going to get many anyway...

Not wanting to go easy her pet, Cassandra would speed up her digits as she played with the already moaning Sig's sensitive areas. She had found that Sig quite a few, but after there wild night together, she new the ones that really made her light up. Inserting a third finger, Cassandra would move in a certain motion and quick pace that she knew would drive the girl crazy.

"Keep holding Sig, your doing well..." she would say as the training continued.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Cassandra wasn't holding back. She stroke her sweet spots and picked up her pace, drawing louder moans from Sig as she struggled to contain herself. If it wasn't for Allison holding her securely, she probably would have squirmed more than what she's doing. It's just too good to hold herself back, and yet she had to.

"Ooohhh... g-gawdd.. nnngghh... h-hyiii...?!" a yelp slipped out her lips as she felt Cassandra inserted another finger, which was then followed with some quick strokes with certain motions that really got her going, something her queen figured out during their last encounter. "Aaahhnn...! N-noo...! I-if you d-do t-thaaaatt... ahhhnnn...!"

Sig suddenly found herself in a big trouble. There's no way she could resist Cassandra's stimulation, and yet she wasn't allowed to cum just yet by her queen. Her struggling increased, as well as her moaning, and she could feel herself getting closer and closer to the release her body wanted despite her order!

"N-nooo... oohhh...! P-please s-slow d-dowwwnn...! M-my queen...! I-I'm gonna..." the blonde moaned as her expression starting to turn silly from the overwhelming sensations inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:50 pm

As Sig yelped in surprise Cassandra could tell her little blond pet liked the treatment she was giving her. There wild night  had definitely taught her something as she heard the pet blond moaning about what would happen if she continued. But there was no way she was going to stop, and she hadn't said Sig could cum yet, she would just have to hold on for a little bit longer.

Allison may have been on the bottom and had an obstructed view, but she was in no way upset with the position. Hearing the other blond moan as she squirmed in the hold, most likely from the immense pleasure Cassandra was putting into her sex. "Better hold on Sig, you don't want to fail your Queen, right?" she would say teasingly. Allison doubted the other blond could hold in for long, and wondered what they would do to Sig if she failed to contain herself during this training.

With Sig now pleading for her to slow down, Cassandra could tell she would not be able to wait. But then again, they were training the pet blond, and people fail all the time when they train. Which is why Cassandra would not slow down. And instead, started planning Sig's punishment in her head while she continued to thrust her digits in and out. "I can't Sig, I'd be going too easy on you then, wouldn't I?" she would say as her pet's face turned a bit silly. With Sig so close Cassandra would caress the pet blond's crotch slowly, as her other hand was finishing off her sex...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Her plea, if anything only seemed to encourage Cassandra to finish her off. It was a losing battle for Sig with her queen refusing to slow down, despite her best effort to hold herself back. It's just impossible for her to do so with everything she experienced from the start of the match to this point.

"Ahhnn...! N-no... p-pleassee... aaahhmmm...!"

The straining from the hold which made her position rather uncomfortable only seemed to added more fuel to the fire of lust inside her, and the caressing from Cassandra in addition to her thrusting fingers was the final nail on the coffin of her resistance. Sig braced herself as she began to tense up, her toes curling in and out as the inevitable outcome of this "training" was about to happen.

"Ooohhh...! N-nnnn...! I-I'mm.... Aaaaaahhhnnnnn...!" the blonde finally let out a long drawn moan before her sex spasmed and burst, her juices flowed out to drench Cassandra's fingers as she buck herself a few times, almost humping the digits inside her willingly. "Oohh... ooohhh n-nooo... g-gawwdd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:49 pm

With Sig beginning to moan loudly and drawn out, Cassandra watches as her pet spasms and bursts onto her fingers. Bucking out as if to hump her fingers a bit more, soaking Cassandra's digits and raining down onto Allison's waist. She of course was having a bit of difficulty when trying to hold Sig up as she bucked about, her underwear where damped as well from being under the erupting girl.

"...You were supposed to wait Sig..." Cassandra would say as the pet blond seemed to calm. "I think you know what that means...Allison if you would..." Then on command once again, Allison would slowly release Sig as their Queen picked up the blond pet. Laying her down on her side then, Cassandra would lay back as she removed her panties. Then turning her side as well, she would wrap her legs around her pet, bringing Sig into a scissor hold.

"You can get out once I cum...understand?" she would say as she rolled onto her back, bringing Sig up a bit as she waited for her pet to begin.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:12 pm

"Aaahh... I-I'm s-soorryy..." Sig said with guilty look as she realized she just came despite not being given permission by Cassandra. "W-whaa...?" her mind seemed to catch on a bit late about what her queen said as Allision released her from the hold, although it seemed like a given that there's consequences awaiting her from not obeying the command.

Panting on the floor as she was laid there, Sig watched Cassandra taking off her pantie, blushing a bit as she's wondering what her queen had in mind. Despite the woman's calm manner, Sig guessed that Cassandra was about to prepare some sort of punishment for her, which kinda made her started to getting excited again...

She then yelped as Cassandra's long legs were wrapped around her, capturing her in a scissor hold. Her queen then made it clear to her what she wanted, and Sig would give the woman a submissive nod before she'd start to lick Cassandra's sex. If this was the punishment her queen had in mind, she had to say it's quite generous of her!

"Mmmff... mmhmff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Allison watched as Cassandra put Sig into a scissor, which the blond seemed to not mind as nodded and began to please her Queen right away with her tongue. Well it shouldn't be that easy right? Getting behind the other blond, Allison would start feeling up Sig's bum, groping it slowly.

"It shouldn't be that nice Cass, you need to be a bit rougher when you punish someone." Allison would say before delivering a smack on the blond pet's rear. Then she would switch back to groping as she continued the process.

Seeing what her friend was going, Cassandra would say with a moan, "Mmmnn, better hurry up Sig, Allison isn't going to stop unless I cum~" It already felt quite nice already between her legs, but her teasing would probably increase the blond pet's speed and make Cassandra feel even better.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Sig felt Allison's hand caressing her rear, but the girl's words clearly meant that she wasn't just about to do that. Her suspicion was then proven within seconds, as the other blonde would suddenly smacked her ass!

"Mmmm!" she yelped into Cassandra's sex, her lower half wiggled a bit from the spank. "Mmmggg... mmmhff...!" the blonde cried every now and then as the process was continued while she's pleasing her queen.

As her ass starting to sting, Sig would lick faster and faster, mixing some sucking and kissing as well, doing whatever she could to bring Cassandra to an orgasm. This punishment had undoubtedly making her excited again as well, although each slap to her reddening butt would disrupt her licking every now and then. Hopefully she wouldn't have problem sitting by the time she made Cassandra cum!

"Mmmmnnn!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next