Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

dlamp, kaz, Kelsea, Kyoku, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Dasher Inoba

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dasher Inoba

Post by killcarrion on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:32 pm

================================[Personal Information]===============================

Name : Takeshi Inoba
Alias: Dasher Inoba
Sex: M
Eyes: Black
Hair: Onyx Black
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 152
Nationality: Japanese

================================[Combat Information]===============================

Alignment: Puroresu Champion –  A hardened advocate for the more traditional aspects of Japanese wrestling that he feels have fallen to the wayside in the wake of the booming popularity of AFW and it’s more degrading titillation.

Entrance Music - Honō no Fighter

Strategy and Style – A seasoned practitioner of Japanese professional wrestling and aspects of MMA grappling as well, Takeshi’s uses a hard-style of fighting that could be seen as excessively aggressive and just plain mean. Despite his bloviating towards upholding the solemn tradition of honorable combat, Takeshi apparently has no qualms with the occasional low blow or headbutt. If confronted about his chicanery in the ring, he’ll simply say that the ladies of Tension should feel honored that they pushed him to that extreme, and should have no issue contending with underhanded maneuvers if they believe they can contend on the same level as the men.

Preferred Matches – Standard, Submission, Hardcore.

Strikes: ★★★
Submissions: ★★★★
Powerhouse: ★★★★
Aerial: ★★
Counters: ★★

Favored Moves :

Bow and Arrow submission, Armbar, Abdominal Stretch, Sleeperhold, Meathook Clothesline, Bell clap, Palm strikes, Indian Deathlock, Headbutts, Low Blows, Bearhugs, Atomic Drop, Japanese Twist, Powerbomb, Octopus stretch.

Signature Moves :

1) Meteoric Crash – With his opponent laying down on the canvas, Dasher will stand over them and spread her legs wide and far apart before collapsing downward and ramming his skull right into her crotch.

2) Stabbing Winds – A series of blisteringly fast knife-edge chops to the wobbly chest of a cornered opponent, ones that he’s infamous for delivering for close to a minute without stopping.  

3) Inoba Knuckle – After securing his opponent in a squeezing side headlock, Inoba will grind his knuckle into his prey’s head for a skull-scraping noogie. Blatantly demeaning his opponent before following up with one more pressured torgue of the headlock and shoving her to the canvas.

Finishing Moves :

1) Inoba Armbar – A seated armbar variation applied with his opponent laying on their side followed up by before resting his weight on top of them followed up by twisting her arm in an unnatural angle. A dreaded submission that’s difficult to escape from given his hefty frame weighing them down and the occasional biting their fingers or searing Indian burns if the referee’s not watching.

Critical Finishing Moves :

1) Inobaaaaa.....Cluuuuuuuutch!!! - With his opponent laid out on the mat, Dasher will let out a burly yell of trademark finisher before stomping down hard on their lower back.  Tenderizing their lower lumbar before dropping down on their back and applying a camel clutch variation with his hand folded in front of their face. Perfectly applied with the positioning of his hands allows him to occasionally torque their head to the sides to really put the strain on their neck.

The view from Takeshi's lofty office just so happens to afford him a bird's eye view of the Tension arena.

Dasher applying the Inoba Armbar to someone who looks suspiciously like Libby ''Liberty'' Vella...perhaps they're related.

Personality: Disciplined but with a blustering demeanor, Takeshi is overwhelmingly prideful of his profession with a decidedly antiquated viewpoint that could be borderline misogynistic. His iron-clad confidence having been forged from years of training and wrestling at the highest peaks, and it's that experience that makes him think he knows what's best for the sport.

Though despite his gruff demeanor, he's still one of the most respected wrestlers in the Japanese community due to his momentous matches having broken numerous attendance records. His charity work and philanthropic efforts shows that he does believe in giving back and instilling a strong will into young ones who will heed his advice about hard work and inner strength.

Past/History: Having been athletically gifted since as long as he could remember, Takeshi was instilled with a competitive spirit at an early age. One that was cultivated by his grandfather, a former Olympic trainer who helped Takeshi to branch out and excel in the shotput and discus throw events into his teenage and young adult years. Though with his impressive physique it wasn't long before Takeshi gravitated towards MMA grappling and professional wrestling as well. The connections his grandfather had helped him get noticed by talent scouts who offered him his first opportunity to compete at the highest level.

Spanning a glorified career of momentous matches against top tier foes and numerous title wins to his name, Takeshi rose to prominence in the wrestling community and became a symbol of Japanese pride with his wins against various international wrestlers. He used his wealth to open a gym in his name and promote the sport that enabled him to live such a wealthy life. Eventually he came to respect the wrestling ring as a sacred symbol to hone your body and mind through honored it truly pained him seeing the art of grappling immorally used by pitting woman against men in the Tension division.

He was always a staunch believer in the inherent physical advantages men have over women, believing them to simply be incapable of overcoming that genetic hurdle. And the idea of a lady out-wrestling a true grappler seemed utterly absurd to him, and he thought the Tension league was a flash in the pan fad that would fizzle out overnight...until he was proven decidedly wrong. The league growing in popularity while sales tickets of his own matches waning as the years went by. At the advice of his agent and after taking the time to ponder his options, Takeshi decided the best course of action was to enroll in Tension himself and allow the women there an opportunity to prove themselves against a true strong-style grappler.

This way he can prove his point by dominating the competition, while also regaining some traction in his career due to Tensions' growing popularity...

-Ramen noodle soup
-Designer suits
-Weight lifting
-Polishing his wrestling trophies

-People who make fun of his haircut
-Weak Competition
-Walnuts (Allergic)

Fun Facts:
1) Dasher takes great pride in his fishbowl haircut, having fashioned it after another wrestling idol of his. He gets compared to Moe of the three stooges, but those who make that comparison in front of him regret having said it on their way to the hospital.

2) Dasher's favorite pass time is attending sumo matches when he can, now practically a regular fixture in the audience during the more competitive matches.

3) Dasher has an ex-wife and child with whom he frequently visits and provides for, though he can't help but push his son towards becoming a great wrestler like him one day. Something his ex-wife isn't exactly fond of considering he's barely 5 years old.

4) The symbol below is the Japanese caricature for “Muscle”.

5) If Dasher Inoba was a Pokemon, he would be...

AFW Information:

Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Friction Roster

Tag Team - The Hoots~

Tension Roster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top