Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Winter's Embrace

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Winter's Embrace  - Page 5 Empty Re: Winter's Embrace

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:20 am

Yuki was loving this, until Kyoko had another burst of defiance, punching her in the chest and stomach. The snowdrop, caught off guard, grunted and staggered a bit, before the anger took over. Huffing, she knew she wouldn't get anything from her now. Dragging her over to the center of the ring, she debated on what to finish Kyoko off with. Not her conventional finisher, no that wasn't good for right now. Going for the first thing that came to mind, she aimed a kick to Kyoko's sore belly, doubling her over before shoving her head between her pale legs. Hooking her arms up, the snowdrop gave a squeeze of her toned legs, ready to end this.

Winter's Embrace  - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:27 am

Kyoko was trying to get up right after her defiant attack, making sure that Yuki knew that no matter what she did to her she would never dominate her like that without some resistance. Yuki was once again quick to counter it, forcing her up to her feet while she was down and before she could do anything to keep up the fight she was kneed in the belly once again.

"Ouuff!" she groans and folds up once again, the air taken out of her lungs before shes brought in for another move, her heads forced between Yuki's legs and her arms hooked she begins to see the gears of what comes next forming in her head and tries to pull away before it connects.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:32 am

Smirking, Yuki blew a kiss to the woman trapped between her legs. Taking a breath, Yuki leaped into the air, landing on her knees and slamming Kyoko face first in a devastating pedigree, a move that no doubt would finish the woman once and for all. Kneeling over Kyoko's body, the snowdrop panted and huffed, hoping that her friend's struggles were done.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:49 am

Kyoko was unable to get herself free, her arms would not get loose and she couldn't push her around or lift her off to break it and soon after a bit of showboating she jumped and brought her down with a hard pedigree that dropped her down face and chest first with a loud impact.

Kyoko couldn't even offer a scream as the impact dazed her and as she fell to her back unable to move as she laid there unmoving. She wasn't quite out of it but she was defiantly fading and after a few more moments would close her eyes as the fatigue, pain, and humiliation finally took its toll on her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:46 am

Seeing Kyoko slowly pass out from all the punishment and teasing was the hottest thing the snowdrop had ever seen. Kyoko looked even sexier in defeat than she did in victory. But to her, this wasn't enough. Even though the belly queen was out cold by now, Yuki wanted to make sure that the match was hers. Marching over, she dragged the limp body of Kyoko up, stuffing the lavender haired woman's head between her legs once more. Smirking, now knowing she could do anything, Yuki looked down, hooking the limp arms up one more time.

"Nighty Night your highness!" She whispered, jumping up and delivering another pedigree to her friend, showing her more heel like personality in the ring. Kyoko's body was slammed once again into the mat, and Yuki could barely contain her glee. Looking down, Yuki knew her friend wasn't getting up anytime soon. Turning the woman over, the snowdrop gave her bare stomach a loving pat, before heading to the edge of the ring, fishing her camera out of the bag. Waltzing over, she snapped a few pics of the queen, more for her own record of her major victory over her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:16 am

Kyoko was unaware of any of Yukis antics at this point, she was barely aware that she had been grabbed and lifted back up to her feet, though it was mostly just her on her knees as her arms were once again hooked. From there she was dropped and rolled over, less of a reaction from her this time around as she was laid out.

Hardly the figure of victory she was on her back with her eyes closed and her head to the side in what looked like a surprising blissful sleep. Her stomach a light pink and sweat was all over her body. All of this was being recorded by Yuki on her camera while Kyoko would remain oblivious.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:30 am

Setting her camera down briefly, Yuki dragged the limp form of Kyoko over and propping her into a sitting position. Letting her friend rest against her, Yuki snapped another picture. Turning to look at the slumbering face, Yuki set her camera down, gripping the cheek of the woman before kissing her fiercely.

"I'm starting to like this Kyo," she cooed, "We'll need to try this again."

Not content to leave her like that, Yuki's hands moved under the woman's top, groping her breasts and giving a gentle massage. Now she was gonna get some quality time with the queen, whether she knew it or not.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:40 am

It was likely that if Kyoko was awake she would really not know how to feel or act, so in that it was likely it was a good thing that she was not up to notice herself being played with as another kiss was smacked onto her. What took the cake was Yuki suddenly moving her hands into her top and starting to feel up her chest, massaging her boobs.

Though this did get a reaction out of her eventually as suddenly she let out a light moan and her head rolled back as she was enjoying what Yuki was doing even if she wasn't outwardly expressing this fact. Another thing that she would have been grateful for her not being awake to see or know.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Yuki wasn't surprised at the lack of response to the kiss. It just made Yuki feel all the more dominant in her role now. Yuki's kiss was passionate, with her tongue pushing past those warm lips and easily frenching the unconscious queen. What did catch her off gaurd though, was the unexpected moan that was drawn from Kyoko when Yuki began groping her. The look of surprise washed away after a few moments, leaving only an impish grin behind.

"Sounds like someone is liking this!" she cooed into Kyoko's ear, a hand reaching down from her chest toward her crotch, grabbing it firmly before massaging it at a hard pace. She was gonna make this the ultimate victory. She was gonna pin a knocked out, moaning shell of the belly queen!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:26 am

Yuki knew when to strike it seemed as her playfulness got a reaction she wasn't expecting and she took advantage of it without hesitation. Changing her position from her breasts to her crotch and she started to rub it in a manner that was clearly meant to keep it going and it was succeeding very well.

Kyokos began to twitch a little from the rubbing as she let out another light moan, but still showed virtually no other sign of waking up and was still very much out of it. Her moans were barely audible and even if there were more people in he gym, Yuki would have been the only person to have heard it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next