Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Winter's Embrace

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Winter's Embrace  - Page 4 Empty Re: Winter's Embrace

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:54 pm

"Oh i doubt doubt your skill," Yuki chirped back, going off at a run towards her friend. Instead of heading straight for the vulnerable Kyoko, Yuki hopped onto the rope, pulling herself up and over to fly over the corner post, grabbing Kyoko's head and slamming it into the turnbuckle pad. Yuki herself stumbled on the edge of the ring, nearly losing her balance on the landing. If Kyoko was stunned enough, Yuki moved into the ring, ready to seal the deal against her friend.

Winter's Embrace  - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:18 am

Coughing Kyoko wasn't sure what to expect next from Yuki, at this point anything was fair game with the way she did things this whole match charging at her as if she was going for another drop kick Kyoko readied to dodge when suddenly she jumped and grabbed her head, sending it backwards and bashing it against the turnbuckle.

"Ngggh!" she grunts as her head hits the corner and she stumbles around the floor trying to stay up while holding her head. She couldn't let Yuki do this to her, she needed to start fighting back soon or else she would never forgive herself for it
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:47 am

Seeing Kyoko reeling from the hit was a sweet sight to the young woman. Yuki wouldn't say it to her face, but while Kyoko was good at looking strong, seeing her being defeated handily was quite the sight to watch. Even now she was making defeat look so good. Sliding back into the ring, Yuki grabbed her friend by the shoulder, grinning in triumph.

"payback time sexy." she whispered, kissing her cheek before slamming her fist into Kyoko's exposed belly. Yuki shoved her friend back before going in on her stomach, firing off a rapid series of punches to the toned abs of the queen.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:17 am

Kyoko was slow to get back in things, too slow as before she could even blink Yuki was right back on her, clearly enjoying herself and how things were going before closing in and kissing her cheek as she said it was payback time. Kyoko didn't need to think very hard at what that meant before suddenly she was met with a punch to her belly.

"Uggh!" she groaned as she folded up slightly before standing up again as she was pushed back, where Yuki was far from done with her, moving in and proceeding to keep up the attack as she continued to drive punches into her belly while Kyoko could only take each one and try to keep from falling over. "oough! Huugh! Goough! Uooff!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:54 am

Yuki kept the pressure going, assaulting Kyoko's poor belly with punch after punch, sending the woman reeling across the ring. Just to seal the deal, and add a little flair to the whole barrage, Yuki ran to the ropes, rebounding and shooting forward in a brutal and devastating spear. He shoulder dug deep into the woman's stomach, sending both wrestlers down hard to the canvas.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:27 am

Kyoko was unable to offer any kind of resistance as Yuki was out to test her bellies limits, which thankfully were pretty good as she was able to keep herself up even as the pain got worse and standing up was a challenge for her. Finally Yuki gave her a break as she backed up and ran forward trying to take her down with a spear.

The move saw her dig her shoulder into her bruised gut a send her backwards into the floor while she laid across the floor coughing and rolling in pain, while Yuki stood tall over her planning her next attack.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:44 am

The spear effectively took Kyoko down for the count. Yuki was confident she could pin her then and there....but no. She had to prove at least here that she was the dominant one. Reaching down, she dragged Kyoko up putting her in the corner before reaching down and grabbing her crotch. Smirking, Yuki pressed forward in a kiss to distract the woman while she started a slow rub at the crotch of the belly queen.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:14 am

Kyoko needed to roll away and catch her breathe but once again before she could do anything she was dragged over to the corner and placed against it. Not sure what was in store for her Kyoko tried to get up and off it before anything could happen but was abruptly stopped by Yuki's next move of grabbing her crotch area as she let out a yelp.

"Yuki..wh-what are you doi-" she was cut off by Yuki interrupting her with a kiss, her lips distracting her efforts as well all while she laid in the corner with a confused expression. Her face grew red from embarrassment as this continued and with her body being teased Kyoko wasn't sure how to react.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:32 am

Yuki kept up the pressure, rubbing sensually away at Kyokos womanhood. IN her head she wanted to bring the mighty woman a devastating loss. Nothing said that more than turning her into a moaning mess before being pinned for the 1,2,3.

"Having a little fun with the spar hot stuff." She whispered in reply, breaking the kiss and looking right into Kyoko's eyes. The woman had nowhere else to go, and was at the snowdrop's mercy now.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:50 am

Kyoko was a mess in the corner as Yuki was clearly just playing with her and having whatever fun she could get out of this whole thing. While she knew she needed to get free with Yuki playing with her the way she was and the kiss added to it addled her minds to all that until Yuki broke it off.

This proved to be her chance while she was still being messed with the taunt brought some sense of what she needed to do and she looked at Yuki with a look of determination. "If your looking for me to give up...keep waiting." she said as she launched her hand up and went for another punch to Yuki's chest and then to her belly to defy her control
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next