Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BloodstalkerZ, dragonswill, LunarWolf, Person, RadiantKarna332, shanecawf, Sylvie, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Comments: 0

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mentor: Looking for a Helping Hand

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Sylvie

Hey AFW,

My girl Suki Mizushima is about to finish her first match. Suki's learning that she's not the strongest girl at the AFW--not by a long shot. In fact, she's below-average, and if her sister Kaida watches these matches at all, she will see Suki destroyed, in humiliating fashion...repeatedly.  

Pobre chica! Frankly, Suki is headed into dark, lonely spaces I'm not quite ready for her descend into yet, so I'm looking for a mentor who can catch Miss Mizushima before she falls too far. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Valyn VS. Harley

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Valyn VS. Harley

Post by Valyn on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:26 am

There was nothing he could do or wanted to do at this moment except for breathe in the next fart that invaded his nose and lips making him taste it as well. He let out a moan into her ass as he slowly began to loose consciousness due to lack of air. As she pulled her ass away he took in deep breaths blinking rapidly. He looked up at his opponent as she held onto his air unable to move at the moment his face still a bright red.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:49 am

Harley would look down at her opponent " Good boy, You know... that can't be good for your reputation you just let a 5 foot 1 woman crush you under her ass... and kissed her ass... Oh yeah and sniffed her farts" Harley would say, teasing her opponent while giving him some time to get his breath back, after all she didn't want to win right away, and even though she loves to humiliate people she wouldn't want to win a match by abusing someones obvious fetish. Harley would go back to her own corner and wait for Valyn to be ready to start again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:54 am

Valyn blushed at her teasing and took in breaths as he looked at her and would slowly make his way to his feet after she went back to her corner. He wiped the sweat off his face as he moved towards the center of the ring ready to start this match now after such a humiliating start.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:03 am

Harley was not surprised that her opponent was to embarrassed to talk, would have had him beat right there if she wanted to.
Harley would approach Valyn and put her arms out for a test of strength, though she had a plan to try and sneak behind Valyn when he reached his arms out using her agile and nimble feet plus small size to her advantage, Though this would probably backfire if Valyn did end up catching her in a grapple.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:06 am

Valyn lifted his hands up to lock up with her in a test of strength though he was ready for anything this time. So when she went to move behind him he moved quickly and caught her arms showing that he was extremely fast himself. Holding on to her arms he'd try to pull her right into him and snap his arms around her and squeeze her in a bearhug.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:11 am

Harley would be surprised when she would be grabbed for the bear hug and flail around, but her very limited strength and stature would probably mean that this would have little effect on Valyn.
When she would get squeezed with the bear hug she would be helpless in his arms and her pained groans would seem similar sounding to how a small animal would sound, She would be stuck in the bearhug, feeling his small body pressing up mostly against her abs and chest, she would struggle cutely but not be able to do much.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:15 am

Valyn held her close to his body smiling a bit as he squeezed Harley against his lithe but strong body letting out a soft pant against her neck. Hie flushed as she wriggled around against him but kept up the hold not letting himself get distracted.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:18 am

Harley would look up at Valyns face and decide that she was going to have to find a way out of this move, and that her strength definitely wasn't enough for her to escape.
Harley would feel him breathing on her neck and actually get a big more worked up about it than she thought she would and her face would start to turn red also, She would then take this chance to wrap her legs around Valyns waist and start kissing his neck to try and get him to loosen his hold a little bit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:27 am

Valyn let out a gasp as she began to kiss his neck making his eyes flutter and a short moan escaping his lips. He continued to hold onto her though the pressure of the squeeze quickly reduced as he was definitely distracted by what she was doing. His whole face turned red as he let out hot pants.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:32 am

Harley would keep this up for a few seconds before realising that while he was easing on the hold a bit which gave her time to think, she still couldn't escape his clutches. So she would try to take control of the situation by wrapping her legs around his torso instead of his waist while kissing his neck then manage to sneak up his body until she could kiss him in the lips and when she did she would go in for a deep kiss and hold the back of his head as she did so. Much like everything else Harley ever did, this was too the approval of the crowd as they cheered on what had seemingly became a sexual bout.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top