by Oathkeeper Today at 4:44 am

» Canon characters and pics checker
by ThunderFox Today at 4:36 am

» Awkward As Ever
by ThunderFox Today at 3:27 am

» Show me what you've got then!
by Teenwrestler Today at 3:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, kaz, KillerV, Lobo, LtLukas, LunarWolf, noob, Teesta, ThunderFox, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Cassandra Sellers (the GM) & Silhouette (Personal assistant)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassandra Sellers (the GM) & Silhouette (Personal assistant)

Post by Kelsea on Sun May 25, 2008 11:59 pm

Name: Casandra Sellers (General Manager of Friction)
Eyes: ice blue
Hair: shoulder length blonde, usually tied up in a bob at the back.
Height: 5"10
Weight: She ain't telling
Nationality: Unknown (most likely American)
Appearance: She resembles Quistis from Final Fanatasy 8... or a bit like Miss Spencer from Rumble Roses (who I always thought looked like Quistis.. A strange coincidence that both Quistis and Miss Spencer look similar, has had a career in teaching and likes to use S&M equipment huh?)

Personality: Casandra is cold, calculating and seems a little stuck up... She seems to exude an arua of control which comes in quite handy seems she is the General Manager of AFW Friction. She has a rather strange control fetish, just the idea of her controling others pleasures her emensely as can be seen in her relationship with her subordinates she has to do bidding. Casandra also has a darker S&M, bondage side which she tends to keep out of the public eye.. but it is there.

Past: Casandra is the second of three sisters, they were always joked about as being the three witches seems they were all kinda weird. All of them had strange fetishes, most revolving around bondage, S&M and control.. Casandra started her career in wrestling straight in as a manager, there was no other way as she would never let anyone manager her... She has lead a rather successful life as a manager and it has now lead her to being general manager of the AFW.

Special notes: Casandra has a few 'slaves' which she might use to do her bidding, in a way they form their own little faction... The main ones that will appear here for now is a girl called Silhouette who does a lot of her odd jobs, not an official wrestler but known to compete occasionally; And the wrestler 'Layne'... Both girls are complete tools of Casandra

It is unknown if Silhouette still has affiliation to Casandra Sellers... You can see Silhouette's new stand alone bio here: The Blood Moon Child

Kelsea's Karacters/Desire's section

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top