Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Brittany vs Lauren

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brittany vs Lauren - Page 3 Empty Re: Brittany vs Lauren

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:01 am

Brittany would raise the belt above her head while keeping her foot on Lauren's face. "You were a waist of my time." Brittany would say before stomping on Lauren's face. "You are just like the other bitches in this league. None of them are worth my time. None of them even deserve a shot at my belt." Brittany would say before stepping off of Lauren.

Brittany would then reach down to pull Lauren to her feet by her hair. "Do you see this?" Brittany would yell out. "This is going to happen to anyone who thinks they challenge me." Brittany would say before grabbing Lauren's head. Brittany would then roughly kiss Lauren on the lips before taking her belt and slamming it into Lauren's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:20 am

Luckily for Lauren, the sudden stomp to her face made her world go dark, knocking her unconscious and limp on the mat, and unable to register the further humiliation Brittany laid upon her, a medical staff quick to roll her body out of the ring and cart her to the back, just a victim of the dominant World Champion.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:34 am

Not long after Lauren had been rolled out from the ring and carted off up the ramp did a heavy metal theme started to blast out of the speakers. It was the herald of the blond bombshell Cecilia Northman. While the theme didn't last very long as she stepped out onto the ramp with microphone in hand, the crowd still welcomed her with loud cheers and chants for the People's Champion.

After her music died down the Swede would raise the microphone to her lips. " You've got to be kidding me! Right ?!" Cecilia spoke out as she looked on at the ring where Brittany stood with her belt. " Of course you are gonna win when...and no offense to the girl, but if you pick low card opponents then of course you are gonna look dominant." Cecilia would shrug her shoulders. " Come on Brit. You're making a fool out of yourself, you're too scared of fighting real opponents, so you're going around scraping the barrel for whatever you kind find that you know you'll beat ? " Cecilia spoke out as she'd place a hand on her hip. " How fucking long are you planning on being scared ? Face me in the ring already." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:58 pm

Brittany was soaking up her victory when Cecilia's music played over the loudspeakers. A scowl spread across Brittany's face. Brittany looked at Cecilia with a disinterested look as Cecilia demanded a match. "How many time must i tell you know before it gets through your thick skull?" Brittany would say instantly dismissing Cecilia. "You don't deserve this belt. You don't deserve to stand in this ring with me. You talk about my matches but what have you done lately. You have done nothing to prove you deserve this belt. All you have done is complain. You are just like a toddler whose candy was taken away." Brittany would say as she would dismiss Cecilia again.

"Now run along before you embarrass yourself even more."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:17 am

Cecilia would let out an annoyed 'tch' as she heard Brittany start to talk all high and might after having just partaken in a pretty stacked match. The Swede would roll her shoulders and then crank her neck a bit. She waited until Brittany was finished with her little speech before taking a deep breath. 

" Defeating Nikolette isn't good enough for you ? " Cecilia said with a raised eyebrow as she'd then continue on. " You don't want to fight me cause you know that you can't win. You're fucking scared Brit! But hey...I'm nothing if not willing to fight, so throw whoever or whatever you want to have me prove myself." Cecilia let out as she would then stretch her arms outward, basically doing a 'come at me' pose.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:28 am

"Back and forth...back and forth..."

In between the headache-inducing rambling between the World Champ and her loud-mouthed challenger at the top of the ramp, an eerie and foreboding voice would interrupt them both. The source of the interruption revealed to be the deathly bunny girl herself, strolling out from behind the curtain to stand a few feet beside Cecilia with a mic in hand and her free hand in her jacket pocket.  

"Well...here we all are. The last women standing. The survivors." D.B. grimly uttered while turning her head in Brittany's and Cecilia's direction. "A few months ago, when I stood on this ramp to challenge that miserable fat oaf to a match, it was noticeably more crowded wasn't it? Everyone droning on and on and on about who deserves their chance at that belt...who deserves to be labeled as the world's greatest...all those inflated egos and whining voices..."

"...but as you can see, things are much...much more quiet now. No more blustering sumos or pathetic mechanics boring us to death about solidarity and family...no more whining blondes bitching and moaning at the top of their lungs...well, save for one.” D.B. glanced in Cecilia’s direction before continuing. “The weak, have been culled. We were all put to the test at SummerSplash, and they all came up...wanting." D.B. than centered her dead-eyed gaze on the ring and the champion inside.

"So sorry Brit...but Northman isn't the only contender here who left Alaska on her own two feet, and with that title belt still on their mind. Whether you like it or not...you've got a bloody date with one of us at Avalanche. So rather than you hearing you two schoolgirls bicker all night...let's just get this shit settled. Right here. Right now. Brittany...you can pick Northman, and probably wipe the floor with her…or you can show some backbone, and face someone who can actually put up a real challenge..." D.B. lowered her mic and folded her arms, waiting patiently for the answer along with everyone else in the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:13 am

Brittany gritted her teeth as a second challenger now stood at the top of the ramp. Brittany glared at both of them while pacing back in forth around the ring. "You think you deserve a shot at my glorious title as well. You must be kidding. You are almost as bad as the so called peoples champ." Brittany would say as she addressed the two woman on the ramp. "Neither one of you deserve to step into the ring with me. So neither one of you will get the chance to challenge me. I suggest you both leave before i am forced to teach you a lesson." Brittany would say as she would dismiss both of her challengers.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:00 am

When another woman appeared it seemed as if things were going to get quite a bit more annoying for the Swede. She would turn her attention to the bunny eared woman who almost immediately insulted the Swede, which got Cecilia to grit her teeth and practically glare daggers towards the bunny eared woman. 

After she had droned a bit in a way to elaborate manner about things everyone already knew. That the only three left standing from that fateful promo long ago before they went to Alaska was the three right here. Still...the last straw wasn't reached before Death Bunny insinuated that Brittany would stomp her and that the hat wearing woman would give her a worthy fight. 

That was enough to make Cecilia start to walk right up towards Death Bunny. Closing the distance between them so she was practically in the face of the slightly shorter woman. " All the shit you've been spouting. Sounds to me as if you're looking for a beating! Tell you what, after I take that title from Brittany...I'll beat your sorry bunny ear wearing ass right through the ring!" Cecilia snarled out, before her attention turned back towards Brittany. 

" And you! You better muster up some fucking courage and champion spirit before I come over into that fucking ring and beat your ass, right here and now!" Cecilia spoke out. Death Bunny and Brittany's attitudes had without brought her to a boiling point. " Getting fucking sick of all your bullshit. Both of you!" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:57 pm

There was a sharp crackling noise over the loud speakers and at the same time the big screen cut from its camera feed coverage of what looked sure to be the start of some brawl, into black and white static for a second or two.. After the moment had passed and before anyone had the chance to cover their ears, the founder of AFW Cassandra Sellers appeared on the screen.

She was sat as usual behind her mahogany desk, dressed in a dark grey suit and a pair of oval shapped glasses resting on the bridge of her nose. She did not look impressed... But then again that did seem to be her "resting" face

"I'm growing rapidly weary from these pointless debates..." She said curtly

"I should be the number one contender... no I should be... I'm the strongest... no I'm the strongerest..." She spoke in a mocking patronizing tone of voice that might have come as a surprise to some. It wasn't like she had had to break up multiple scuffles between the women in the past for her to hold this animosity towards them... Perhaps the stress of not having Lukretia there to handle all the day to day stuff was starting to get to her. Then again, perhaps Cassandra treated everyone as coldly as this... It would be in stark contrast to her sister Melissa, but then Cassandra didn't exactly remain to long under the public light for people to get too familar with her

"Brittany, I can assure you that you will be facing at least one of these women... I decide who gets a shot of the title, not you. Hmph... Think yourself lucky that you won't be facing both at the same time!" She shuffled slightly in her seat and clasped her fingers tightly together "As for which of them you will be facing... well, I'm sure they can decide that amongst themselves... Lets say in a falls count anywhere match to determine the number one contender for the AFW Friction World Title."

Spotlight
characters:
Brittany vs Lauren - Page 3 ELZuoMvBrittany vs Lauren - Page 3 OG5hnuaBrittany vs Lauren - Page 3 Cg3CzYmBrittany vs Lauren - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:01 pm

And of course, D.B.'s best efforts to settle this inane squabbling went absolutely nowhere. She should have assumed as much considering the people she was talking to here. Between Brittany's obstinate cowardice masquerading as high standards for her World title belt and Northman having the fiery temperament of an active volcano, it came as no surprise that they all just ended up right back where they started.

And it seemed that this debate was going to go on well into the night before one of the last remaining authority figures in the league graced them with her presence. Via the titan-tron, anyway. D.B. had never met the General Manager in any capacity, but her first impressions struck her of a typical business woman who preferred to work behind the scenes. A puppeteer with many strings to pull. One of which she pulled to announce the perfect way to settle this argument once and for all. D.B. smirked and looked back at Cecilia after having been tilting her head up to stare at the titan-tron.

"Well...I guess you're gonna get your chance earlier than expected, Northman. Once we're done here, you're just gonna be another name on the loooong list of people who thought it was funny to underestimate me. And fair warning...a lot of those people...they're no longer with us..." D.B. said with a menacing inflection right into Cecilia's face, soon afterward taking her leave backstage in preparation for the match later that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next