by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ripping Off A Rabbits Ears

Go down

Ripping Off A Rabbits Ears Empty Ripping Off A Rabbits Ears

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Alaina Sanders.

Jessica Wright.

Aisha. Or Sista A. Whatever the hell her AFW profile read nowadays.

A few names on a incredibly long list of AFW individuals who had all but stopped what could of been a strong rising star in AFW in the form of blonde amazon Karen Starring.

The Amazon herself had completely rag dolled Karen in record time, the blonde amazon not even fully aware of what occurred until long after her shoulders were down for the pin.

The Violent Nightmare did near enough the same, only her almost sadistic desire of enjoying time with her prey resulting in a much more thoroughly broken Karen, who for the first time in her career, felt outright fear in the ring.

The Harlem Nightmare? Her first time against Karen didn't fare so well, coming just shy against the blondes reckless use of stature and power. This time? Domination, in all sense of the word, with the blonde ending up flat on her back, the added bonus of being victim to a psychologically crippling face sit.

The list itself of women who'd came out on top of the blonde amazon was much larger; but it was the three most recent that stuck a pin in the blonde's heart. It was the three most recent which were all equally humiliating and career-halting for the blonde. And it was the three most recent that had now left Karen Starring somewhat without goals, pride, and somewhat of an empty glass, as she sat in some atypical Japanese back alley bar that she hadn't even bothered to read the name of on the way in.

The clock already making it's crawl past midnight, Karen merely sat at the bar, clad in a somewhat lazily thrown on set of casual gear consisting of a hoodie and jeans, eyes dazing into an empty pint glass. She didn't need the hoodie to be over her head to avoid being recognised; she simply wasn't. She'd had her moment in the sun it seemed, and now all that remained was a broken near six footer, another order for lager, and a form in front of the blonde's eyes that read 'Resignation Notice,' with the infamous pink and yellow AFW logo clad in the top right. Dipping into her next drink, the blonde didn't exactly read the form and all of it's small print; she didn't seem it necessary. Signing it would remove her from the company, remove her from any upcoming matches, and perhaps most importantly for the blonde, save her from further damage to her pride.

All she had to do was sign it. And hand it in of course.

Clicking the pen given to her by the barkeep after a less-than-polite request for such, Karen would take yet another hefty swig, before taking a deep breath.

Just do it dummy. There's no point continuing. You're just jobber meat.

Words rustled through the blondes minds, as her hand came down to the paper with pen in hand, ink about to make it's stain on the paper. Suddenly though, fate would bring a extra hand in; open palmed, and somewhat forcibly slapping the pen. Not with great force, but enough to click it yet again, removing the ability to write with it.

Turning her head, Karen would see but a average, almost frail looking silver haired man, walking stick to his further hand, already making himself comfortable leaning against the bar, hand still outstretched from clicking the pen.

A stupid prank, nothing more Words again echoing through her head, any other day, Karen would of tried to take the mans head from his shoulders. But this wasn't any other day. Today, Karen was trying to quit her job as a wrestling of all things. Clicking the pen again, giving the individual a fierce glare, she'd turn her head back to the paper.

Again, the hand came across, before outright removing the pen from the much bigger woman's hand.

"Okay...what is your fucking probl...No...scratch that I don't care JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING PEN BACK.." Karen would roar, at a noticeable volume apparently as the few individuals of the bar turned their head in both caution and curiosity. Yet weirdly enough, with a nigh six foot amazon screaming in his face, the man didn't budge. Instead, if anything, he'd simply reaffirm his relaxed posture against the bar, turning his head away from the woman, standing and both speaking as if she were but a dear friend.

"Ya know, being a AFW bitch does kinda suck huge balls..." He'd mutter, not a inch of humour nor serious to his voice.

"What did you just fucking say?"

"You. Being made an AFW bitch. Any veteran you've crossed hasn't even deemed you worthy enough to wipe their feet on. How does it actually feel to be tossed aside by near enough every name with a bit of weight around it around here?"

"You're seriously fucking pushing it pal, I suggest you fuck rig-"

"-HELL, talk about trying to get in contendership for a title like Enthropy. Jessica and Alaina both straight up made you look a fool."

Finally, the blonde rose to her feet, her fists clenched as she readied herself to near outright lunge for the man, walking stick be damned. Patrons around the two had already created great distance, the barkeep himself already phone to hand to likely call for the authorities. Yet still, the man didn't move an inch.

"Ah. Some fire. There it is." He'd finally turn, revealing but a set of strong crimson eyes to somewhat weirdly compliment his short silver locks above. "Remember when you actually had passion for wrestling? Or more for hurting people was it? Before you, you know, came to the ring every time thinking you were Queen B." Somewhat weirdly enough, the mysterious individuals words connected with the blonde, for a moment calming her fists. Letting loose a small smile, the man opted to continue, seeing as how he was apparently building to a point.

"Lemme ask you something. Did you come into this to make friends? Make a name for yourself? Add a title to your name? Hell, workout?" His last words would linger, as Karen titled her head, sitting back in her seat, considering the mans question.

"I think you came into have fun. And not the casual, good sportsmanship crap, nor the typical nympho sort. You're a sadistic bitch."

His latest words sprung a hearty chuckle from the blonde, whose head turned up to the ceiling as she laughed. She'd certainly been called worse both inside and outside the ring, but as she turned her head, spotting that still weirdly calm look of the man, she'd discover it wasn't exactly meant as an insult. Without even asking, the man would turn, extending his hand to reach the resignation form, before picking it up and drawing it close.

"Whole worlds laughing at you? Give them one big reason to stop laughing." He'd whisper, audible to just the two of them, as his hand came down with a swift motion, ripping the paper in two. Yet again, weirdly enough, Karen simply sat, almost entranced by the mans words, not even extending a hand to try and stop his action.

"You gotta remember why you came in here. Only, take it further. None of this big name fight bullshit. None of this earning a name for yourself. Start being a bitch again. Only. Take. It. Further."

Karen would tilt her head, bringing her hands under her great chest as she crossed her arms, both pondering the mans words and trying to figure out just what was happening. A second ago, she was about to resign. Now she was been struck by the AFW equivalent of an over-keen salesman.

"Now I can see your confused. How do I step back into AFW and keep control this time? How do I stop things going the same way? Well, lucky for you, Karen Starring, is that I'mmmmmm..." He'd linger on his last word, as the blonde turned her head.

"...your new manager."

Karen's eyes widened as much as humanly possible, as yet again, the man showed no signs of humour.

"Are you serious."

"Deadly."
He'd respond, in a briefly high pitched, almost excited tone. "But I do have some conditions. Some changes if you will."

"Really," She'd chuckle, as if for the moment, humouring the man. "Like?"

"Well, the whole image thing, all of which we can discuss back at my office," the man would stand, somewhat riskily extending an arm, as if he dared to walk the blonde back with him, as if she were some typical clientele. "I've got some whole new designs for you Starring. The entrance music, the outfit, hell, even the hair. To put it simply my dear blonde giant friend...those bunny ears have gotta go..."

scorn53

Back to top Go down