Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, Cirno, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, Teesta

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Ricardo Keyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ricardo Keyes

Post by TheEditor1023 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:24 am

Name: Ricardo Keyes
Sex: Male
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190 lbs
Nationality: Mexican
Alignment: Heel
Entrance Music: Dead Rising - Carlito Boss Battle

Wrestling Style

Ricardo is an all around wrestler, being able to easily transition between power, technical, submissive and high flying styles. His main strategy however, is to get in his opponent's head. Ricardo is a master of words, and will look to throw off his opponent throughout the match, whether it be mentally or physically.

Brainbuster: Ricardo will get his opponent in a suplex position and lift them into the sky, holding them for a few seconds before viciously dropping down, looking to spike their head straight into the mat and daze them enough for his finisher.

Yokosuka Cutter: Ricardo sets his opponent up between his legs in a pre-powerbomb position, before setting their body onto his shoulder with the opponent facing upwards, and flipping them down, catching them with a cutter as they slam the floor.

The Last Resort: Ricardo climbs up to the top rope and leaps into the sky before landing an elbow drop, aiming directly for the centre of his opponent's chest.

Visual Appearance/Wrestling Attire

Ricardo after an unsightly encounter:

Ricardo is an evil man, plain and simple. All the good that he once possessed was beaten out of him as a child, and now only hate, pain and other negative emotions remain. Don't expect a lot of nice from Ricardo when you encounter him, especially if he's in a bad mood.

In the ring, Ricardo will make sure to run his mouth a lot, whether it is to humiliate/insult his opponent or get in their head, which he will definitely use to his advantage. He likes to bend the rules wherever possible, such as throwing in a cheap shot, keeping a submission held in till the referee forces the break etc.

For his ring attire, Ricardo wears a somewhat loose white shirt emblazoned with fiery orange designs, along with black dress pants and shoes, as well as a pendant of his brother he keeps on his chest.

Although he doesn't focus too much on his sexual side, he has shown an interest in both men and women, and will gladly use it if it means getting in his opponent's head.

Born in the city of Santa Lucía del Camino, Ricardo was grown into a violent world, his family a strong part of one of the various cartels in the city of Oaxaca. From a young age he was taught how to use a weapon, how to kill and was groomed to become an important part of the Cartel. His relationship with most of his family was strained to say the least, with his father especially, who would beat him whenever he showed resistance. His brother, Antonio, was the only family member who showed him any sentiment. He would quietly take care of Ricardo and whenever the family wasn't around, would help improve his skills, such as taking him into the countryside to improve his gun accuracy as well as hone his hand to hand combat skills.

Eventually around 14 years of age, Ricardo was finally brought in along with his Brother, Father & Uncle to work a lot more personally with the cartel, helping them with drug trafficking and fighting against rivalling cartels. When he turned 27 years old however, his life changed drastically. By this point he was a major player in the cartel, with his father & uncle now retired and Antonio was now one of the higher ups running things. Whilst he was visiting Puebla discussing potential partnerships with another Cartel, he received the news that his family had been killed. Years ago, his Father, Uncle & Antonio had been directly involved with the killing of a masked wrestler around a decade previously, and it turns out his son had come back for revenge, and slaughtered them all. The fact that this man had taken Antonio, the only man he ever cared about, away from him caused him to snap. Ricardo vowed he would make this man pay.

He tried finding whatever research he could on the killer, which led him to finding the wrestler known as "El Patrón". Ricardo had recognised this man before, when he and other cartel members had left him for dead at a port after he had tried extorting their leader. It turns out this man had cheated death. Ricardo began training in the art of professional wrestling, already having some knowledge of it as it used to be one of his and Antonio's few enjoyments in life. Every day he trained himself harder and harder as he lusted for revenge. Eventually once he was a trained wrestler, he had found out El Patrón, now known as "El Fulano", had moved to the land of the rising sun, joining the AFW organisation. Ricardo quietly left the cartel and moved to Japan himself, eventually being able to join the AFW himself. How fitting would it be for him to take revenge in the one profession Fulano had known all his life. Ricardo's aim is to come face to face with the masked man in the ring, and will stop at nothing till he gets there.

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0

Ricardo Keyes makes his AFW debut, going against the ninja, Kozue Kaburagi!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum