Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Harrier, Kamoi, KillerV, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Second Gen wrestler seeking her debut match.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:43 pm by Homi Sakata

Hey hey everyone.

As the title said Homi is looking for a opponent for her debut match.

What I am looking for is a standard match up (one fall or submission) PM me to go over details and what not.

Comments: 0

Looking for some new matches

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:20 pm by Cirno

Mainly involving Karina.

Cunning Fox looking for prey.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:09 am by Lotuswarrior

I'm looking to bring focus to my Unwanted Ops members with some stories and backstage events. I want to start with Samantha Fox and like her partners, they are all Heels. So maybe Samantha can just interfere with someone's match and continuously tease/mess with them at random times until her victim calls her out.

Samantha likes to toy/trick her opponents for her own enjoyment, before finishing people off. She is also a secret daredevil and loves to take big gambles with high risk moves. If you …

[ Full reading ]

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karine Rine II

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karine Rine II

Post by Daaharu on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Odessa was pinned down by her friend, locked into a full nelson, her cheek pressed against the canvas, Karina nibbling on her ear as she got Odessa into the perfect face-down, ass-up position. Karina was pressed against her back, taunting her, telling Odessa that her fat ass was going to get pounded. "Tcch...oh, you are just begging for an absolutely brutal fucking, Karina...don't you think any of your holes will be safe from me..." Odessa growled lowly, bracing herself. If she played this smart, she might still be able to get out of this position before she was made to cum while flying through a table...

Karina readjusted, though. She got up on her feet, then slid her legs around Odessa's, locking them in place with a grapevine before gluing herself to the Briton's back again, in doggy-style humping position. Odessa felt her foe's dildo teasing her nether regions, not yet shoving inside. Before it did, Karina quieted the crowd. And that was surprising. Odessa didn't understand why at first...

...but she did when that length slammed into her violently, eliciting a sound which was half a scream and half a pathetic moan! Odessa could not help but almost melt on the mat, her body giving in as her friend plowed her, her cheeks turning red as she realized just how loud her submissive moans were in this silent arena! And on top of that, she could hear every skap of Karina's skin on hers...and every wet, sloshing sound made by the thrusting of that strap-on into her soaking wet pussy!

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on July 31. I still suck, though.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:08 am

A rather wild kind of fucking was something Karina very rarely did, heck when it came to erotic matches she usually declined them but since it was Odessa, she was starting to pull out all the stops to make sure Odessa knew she was in for. She gave another growl in Odessa's ear before she began to lick it, those moans were music to her own ears and she was focused on driving her rival to the point of climax. Still, those words caused her to go even rougher, really slamming into Odessa like she was trying to bury the woman through the canvas!

" If you want more brutal.. I can always punch you in the face while fucking you.. Perhaps put you in a chokehold instead while I force you to clench around that length.. OH wait.. better idea! " She would release Odessa from the full nelson once she had given at least two dozen of thrusts, instead reaching to grab Odessa's face with both hands, one to cover her eyes and the other to cover her lips and nose, partly smothering her as her nails began to press against the skin, putting Odessa in a double face claw while she made sure her friend would get the absolutely hardest and roughest of fucking she had ever felt, to the point where all that flesh slapping so mercilessly together would leave red marks!

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Karina had quieted down the arena in order to let everyone, especially Odessa, hear the slapping of her hips against Odessa's rear end, and the wet "schlick" of the strap-on sliding hard into the ebony beauty's dripping sex. Odessa's face was a deep cherry-chocolate with embarrassment and arousal, her mouth forming a big "O" as she was fucked harder, got wetter, and realized that an orgasm was not going to be altogether too long in coming.

"Mmmnggh..." she moaned and writhed underneath her friend, trying to fight back, but with every stroke it was becoming more difficult. Karina licked her ear, and her big breasts traced circles on Odessa's back...

And then, to add to all the pleasure, Karina let go of the full nelson and, instead, began digging her nails into Odessa's face, covering her eyes with one hand and nose and mouth with the other, restricting Odessa's breathing at the same time as her nails dug into Odessa's beautiful face! Little snags of pain sparked and burned all over Odessa's face, making her groan and hiss as she flung her arms about, trying to escape, but finding herself growing weaker as she knew she wasn't too far from losing control of her arousal.

"Nnnmmm...!"

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:57 pm

The primal confrontation was slowly reaching it's end yet Karina showed no signs of stopping. She wanted to make Odessa feel like she was being plowed into the ring, like she was power fucking her into a crater like one of those super hero cartoons! She tucked her knees between Odessa's and forced them to spread a little wider while her hands sought to outright crush Odessa! She wasn't out to completely pierce the skin but she wanted to let her friend know that she had control, that the command laid only with Karina!

When she realized she might bring the woman beyond the line and make her orgasm without a table smash, then all she had going for her that she offered Odessa a good lay, and while that was always appreciated in the ring it was not needed! She slowly released Odessa, bringing her feet back on the mat and rose up with the woman without letting that length get out of her, transitioning the hold into a Full Nelson to keep Odessa captured and slowly motion her to the nearest table, standing with her back towards it and would continue to fuck Odessa.

This time, she sought to spear into her, like a automatic battering ram trying to penetrate to a table, the slapping flesh only sounding louder while the sweat flew off Karina's thighs, snickering as she aimed to rock that entire body. " Let's see those tits bounce, love! " She yelled to her rival, waiting until she felt and saw those motions of climaxing before she would perform a dragon suplex, wanting to slam Odessa back and through the table!

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:59 am

The sensation of being shoved down powerfully into the canvas by her rival's fucking was incredible, and Odessa, though she fought back hard at first, was not in a good position, as Karina's hands covered her face and dug into it with sharp little nails as the strap-on plowed right into her pussy from behind, weakening her on two—or perhaps three?—fronts. Karina obviously wanted to prove that she could control Odessa, and wanted to even the score after giving up the first fall to the Briton.

She was well on her way—well on her way indeed.

Odessa's sex was dripping, juices rolling down the length of the strap-on and even pouring down onto the canvas, and for a second she thought she might just cum before Karina could carry her over to a table. In fact, as her ability to resist began to fade as her orgasm neared, she welcomed that prospect, even trying to think naughty thoughts and make herself cum. It would rob Karina of a point and allow her to maintain her lead.

But Karina knew what a missed opportunity it would be. She pulled Odessa up onto her feet, reestablishing the full nelson while never allowing the length to leave Odessa's sex, walking her over to the corner but keeping her facing inward. Odessa cried out, loudly, legs trembling a little as her juices ran freely. She was on the edge of cumming...but she could hardly enjoy her orgasm when it arrived, as Karina pulled her up through the air and sent her screeching into the table, Odessa hitting head first, her whole world going black as she felt droplets of her own warm juices spraying all around!

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top