Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 10:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 8:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 6:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone - Page 4 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Ariel was relieved when it seemed that Kotone was not calling her bluff and tried to get behind the bunny just as she heard the other wrestler say she would never give up or pass out. Trying to seem confident the Dutch girl just replied ''well that is a good thing as I can then test out how flexible you are with all the different kind of submission holds I know'' while hoping she could make her opponent give up with the other two submission holds she knew as before this match the redhead had never used a Boston crab before.

Back to top Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone - Page 4 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone

Post by Un3xpected Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:24 am

Both of the wrestler girls were unsure what to do right now:

- Kotone laid there trying to get back to life after that Boston Crab.
- Ariel was trying to massage her arms which hurt a lot to make the pain get less.

They were sitting or laying on the ground regaining some energy. After some time Kotone tried to stand up but also saw her opponent getting back up. Both wrestler are getting back to fight as Kotone readys for a counter attack as she went to a defensive position and stretched her arms out to go for a shoulder grab battle. "Come one honey! Show me what other moves you got!"
Kotone would say and smile right at her face. "Show me how flexible your body is!" saying in a teasing tone to make her opponent go for an attack.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:02 am

Ariel was wondering how long she had to think of a plan as she keeps moving and was surprised when Kotone would try to stand up. So knowing she had to act fast as she decided to just wing it as it worked out fine when the former swimmer when for a Boston crab.

So with both wrestlers back on their feet the Dutch girl was surprised when the bunny was taunting her to make a move and just took a step forward and grasp one of her opponent's hand while the other was pressed against Kotone's shoulder. Pushing forward Ariel would just smirk as she heard Kotone tease her about showing how flexible she was as she replied ''well I am going to show you what I got but your request to see how flexible I am will have to wait as I don't plan to be trapped in an submission hold where you can find out''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 am

Both wrestler stood up and went to a ahoulder fight. The first girl falling down or getting oushed down was the one who will probably getting flexed hard by the other opponent.
Kozone hoped to win this competition of strenght and tried to think if a move to make her enemy fall down. While in the grapple Kotone would takr ine feet and put it behind her opponents leg and push with all her might to make her trip over Kotones feet.

If Kotone was able to trip her opponent she would quickly jump down on her opponent qith a butt crush on Ariel's body.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:07 am

Ariel would push forward with all her strength as she knew that if she were to fall down first that the bunny would likely try and put her in an submission hold to get some payback for earlier. So just as the Dutch girl was about to place one of her feet behind her opponent's feet it seemed that Kotone had the same plan and acted just a bit sooner as the former swimmer ended up on her back after tripping over the other wrestler's feet.

While on her back Ariel got a good view of her opponent's butt as Kotone wasted no time leaping into the air and go for a butt crush. Considering her options and knowing she could not roll out of the way the redhead would curl up in an attempt to lessen the damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:11 am

As Kotone was in the air and prepared her butt crush she saw her opponwnt curl up which made the damage getting less. Kotone was hoping to jump onto her opponent szomach to make her get less air but unfortunatly it just damaged her legs a bit.

Ad Kotone landed and falled on her opponents legs she would somehow try to mive the legs away and straddle the opponent body and pin the hands of her enemy to the ground.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:51 am

Ariel plan had worked but at the cost of hurting her legs rather then her stomach as the full weight of her opponent came crashing down on her legs. Luckily the fact she was curled up did take away some of the impact but still the bunny had inflicted some damage.

Right after Kotone had landed did she get on top of the former swimmer and try pin her hands above her head as the referee would get closer to see if the bunny would be able to pin down the Dutch girl's shoulders. While resisting at first in the end her shoulder were pinned to the mat and it was only a matter of time before the ref would begin to count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:08 am

Kotone was happy to hold her opponents hands down on the mat. The struggle coming from her opponent was hard to control, but the bunny slammed the habds down every time she got less control of Ariels hands.

As both people were being still and Ariel had been pinned down Kotone smiled directly into her opponents face and wiggled with her boobs right above her face.
"How do you like those twos? Quite nice tl stare at hm?"

As Iotone tried to taunt her opponent the ref would have come down staring at the boobs too. After a few seconds the ref would get back to his job and began two count: "1!..."

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:41 am

Ariel would stare into Kotone's eyes while the other girl was on top of her as the smile the bunny girl had on her face was starting to annoy the Dutch girl. Still it became even worse when her opponent would wiggle her breasts right above her face as the former swimmer was worried for a moment that she was about to get smothered when Kotone would saying they were nice to look at.

''Do you want my honest answer or should I lie to you?''. Replied Ariel just before the referee would start to count and say one before raising her hand for the second time. Trying to kick out and hopefully force Kotone off her body as the ref girl's hand touched the canvas for a second time as she yelled ''two'' that it became even more urgent to kick out. As the former swimmer would try to kick out with all her strength in an attempt to get one shoulder off the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:18 pm

As Kotone saw Ariel struggling to get out she was happy to show her dominance towards her opponent. Kotone did not wanted the match to end so quickly so she had an idea!

"Ooohhh i know the answer already!" Jotone answered as she let her opponent go and gave her a long wet kiss ok the lips!
"Nice lips you got there!"

As Kotone finished kissing her opponent she let go sitting still on the dtomach of her opponent while haveing a brilliant idea! Why not using her butt speak for Kotone! She would wait what the response of her opponent was and would then move on!

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next