by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match - Page 5 Empty Re: Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Aoko already knew that she and Janet were evenly matched in strength, as evenly matched for Aoko not to want to keep wasting energy and stamina on pushing against Janet. As sexy as it might be, it wouldn't do her any good and instead she could take advantage of Janet's foolhardy and headstrong nature. Which was all the better for the actress.

She threw Janet over her head with that monkey flip and was quick to turn around and push up to her knees. Seeing Janet start to move up as well the Brit would quickly attempt and throw two quick right jabs towards Janet's chest and follow it up by a hard left hook to the Lady Lakota's pretty face!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match - Page 5 Empty Re: Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Janet was aiming to grab onto Aoko as the actress made a lunge, but as Aoko rose up onto her feet, the Lakota girl would have to do the same, as she knew what a precarious spot she would be in to have her foe standing over her while she was still on her knees. She managed to get her feet underneath her, too, but as soon as she did Aoko was on her, throwing a couple of hard jabs which nailed Janet in her left boob, throwing her backward in a wild stumble. Janet tried to recover, but before she could, another punch came in—this one aimed right for her face.

"Gaaagh!" Janet cried out, spittle flying as that hook bruised her cheek and snapped her head to the side. She fell back, the stun of the punch adding to the stun of the monkey flip, as she was not able to keep her balance and punch back, and instead fell back into the ropes, her back landing on them hard, but her feet finally finding solid purchase on the ring surface as she put her arms up in a guard, ready for Aoko to come at her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Aoko went in with a few quick jabs that hit Janet square on her soft boob, the feeling of that fist digging in and flattening that bountiful orb, she drove her foe back when she hit her with that hard left strike. Doing a bit of unintentional south paw style....not that Aoko was a southpaw, since her dominant hand was her right. Still, it was more of an instinct of how to handle this situation.

She made Janet stumble back towards the ropes. The beautiful fellow brunette was literally on the ropes now. Aoko would follow after and attempt to move in as if she was going to throw another hook or straight aimed at Janet's face, but instead the actress would kick up her leg and try and go for a front kick to Janet's lovely abs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Janet was backed up against the ropes, her arms held up in front of her to protect her vulnerable face and boobs from Aoko's punches. The switch to a fistfight had been abrupt, and fisticuffs had never been Janet's best subject, at least not when she was bare-fisted. She was a trained kickboxer, and as such, she probably should have been ready for what Aoko did next! The British brunette brought an arm up, then swung it wide, as her foot came up and dug into Janet's tummy!

"Aauuugghh!!" Janet spat, as she doubled over, her stomach throbbing after taking that hard kick. She was bent down low now, though, and...she knew that she could strike back from here. If Aoko got in close and doubled her over...

...then Aoko was going to get hit, too! From her low vantage point, Janet would bring her left arm up twice, smacking a hard left jab into her foe's belly once, and then again, before she would try to bring her right arm shooting upwards, aiming to uppercut her opponent's soft, ample chest, as well!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Aoko's kick hit it's mark and dug into that toned belly of Janet, getting the woman to spit out and double over. The Actress main line of offense was her deadly legs after all so it was only natural that Janet's reaction was a fitting one to having taken such a heavy blow.

The actress would step forward and get ready to start throwing blows against the busty Lady Lakota, but as she stepped in. Closing the distance she was about to try and take a hold of Janet, but instead the fellow brunette smacked a hard left into the British girl's belly! "Guh!" She gasped out, staggering back a step...which was just the time that Janet needed to strike back.

She shot another punch up, this one came right up towards Aoko's chest, smacking her large tit hard and causing the brunette to gasp for air. She wouldn't be outdone though. As she reared back her leg and sent a hard kick towards Janet hip. Quickly looking to follow it up with two kick jabs to the Lady Lakota's ample breasts!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Aoko came in hard, but Janet managed to find the opportunity to counterattack, using her low vantage point after being doubled over to whack the actress hard in the tummy and then, as Aoko stepped back, sending a hard uppercut hurtling skyward, impaling Aoko's boobs on the way up!

Janet had some space to breathe, but Aoko would not let it stay that way. She brought her leg up again, tagging Janet in the hip, making Janet wince and groan as that side of her body spasmed momentarily following the hit. "Guhh..." Still, she stayed on her feet, and got herself balanced. If Aoko wanted to kick...Janet could kick. Time to put all of her kickboxing training back in Wisconsin to good use! As Aoko's leg came up and forward again, Janet would swing her own leg upward, kicking Aoko's leg away before it hit her chest! "Didn't I prove to you who the better kicker was...way back in our first match?" Janet asked with a smirk, as she brought her leg up, aiming to jab her foot into Aoko's breasts, then send a snap kick to Aoko's chin!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Aoko smirked as she sent that uppercut right into Janet's boot and then that quick kick to the woman's hip, watching Janet stagger back and it looked as if it had hurt quite a bit. The Brit would smile towards Janet as her rival seemed to be ready to throw down, but Aoko had plans to show Janet that things had changed quite a bit since their last bout. Seeing Janet ready up and send that kick up which smacked into Aoko's, snapping their legs away from one another as the brunette would settle down on her feet with raised arms. 

Hearing her rival's words, the actress would simply smile and shake her head. " That's not how I remember it. I think I might have given you a concussion to make you think that." Aoko spoke out as she would wait and see what Janet was planning to do. Seeing that kick coming up Aoko wasn't about to take it, instead she would step back to avoid it and then quickly step in and throw up a quick roundhouse kick right into Janet's ribs, before pulling that leg back and attempting to smack it the side of Janet's knee.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 pm

The two brunettes were like mirror images of each other, wearing their white bikinis, arms raised in front of them with fists clenched, standing lightly on their feet as they were both obviously preparing to utilize their legs further in this battle, especially since there seemed to be a question of who the better kicker was between them. Janet grinned and shook her head in return after Aoko's snippy little reply. "I think you enjoyed getting kissed by your crush so much you focused on that, and forgot the massive beating I gave you beforehand!" she insisted, before throwing the sharp little kick right at Aoko's chest!

Aoko dodged back, though, then stepped in again to throw a kick of her own. Janet watched Aoko, saw her leg lift, and then stepped back as that foot came in, avoiding it the same way Aoko had avoided her kick. Obviously, they were both experienced with kicking in matches, if a little out of practice, and did not want to let the other land the first powerful blow. Still, the gauntlet had been thrown down, and Janet was going to bury her sole in Aoko's body! After letting Aoko's kicks pass in front of her, she moved in again, feinting with a jab from her right hand, then bringing her foot up twice, lightning-fast, trying to smack it first into Aoko's knee, and then into the side of her belly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:42 am

Aoko would scrunch up her face a little bit as she got that comment from her rival, she would give her a wink of her eye as she'd proceed to get ready. When she saw Janet come in towards her, Aoko knew what the anticipate. 

After all a challenge had been thrown down and she knew Janet well enough to be sure that the feint was a feint. She stepped back and dodged out of the way for the kicks to come instead and while Janet was still caught in the motion for the second kid, Aoko tried to shoot her own leg up and smack a powerful high kick into the side of Janet's skull! Trying to take the Lady Lakota down onto the mat!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:44 am

In their first match, the two of them had been able to distract each other with other sorts of attacks, leaving them both vulnerable for some choice kicks which sent their heads spinning. Janet had gotten the better of Aoko in that contest of kicks—of course!—but her rival seemed pretty intent on evening the score this time. And this time, seeing as how they had both had plenty of training and were well aware of what the other was trying to do, they were both finding it a lot more difficult to hit the other.

Aoko dodged Janet's latest kicks and, while the Lakota girl was still in motion, brought a high kick sailing upwards in a big arc, heading for Janet's head. Janet's leg was still coming down, and she knew this was trouble. So she steered into the skid. She ducked down, tucking her chin to her chest, and launched herself to the right, doing a somersault as she let that kick pass through the air where her head had been located only a second before. She bounced back up to her feet, grinning at Aoko, unable to contain a few giggles as she would fire back with a quick, spinning kick aimed at Aoko's side, just trying to land one and wear her down!

"Okay, sweetie, one of us is gonna have to hit one at some point!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next