by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match - Page 4 Empty Re: Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:24 am

Aoko looked on as her rival moved up towards her feet and beckoned Janet to move up towards her feet. It didn't take long before her rival joined her but of course her teasing comment only made Aoko chuckle a bit. She rolled her shoulder and raised her arms, circling Janet as the two of them were about to square off yet again in the center of the ring.

" Oh please, you know you loved it. I could practically feel you getting all hot and bothered underneath. Also that red tummy of yours suits you ~"
Aoko let out as she would attempt to move in closer and closer to Janet. Before finally attempting to go in, looking to lock up with the beautiful Janet and try to wrestle the now tired and drained Lady Lakota down onto the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match - Page 4 Empty Re: Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:12 pm

"All I'm hearing," Janet would say, licking her lips slowly, tauntingly, "is that you desperately want my face down near your crotch. Sounds like somebody has a little crush on a sexier, better wrestler. Maybe I'll do you a favor after I finish kicking your ass, Aoko." She was actually having a lot of fun, throwing these sorts of taunts back and forth without worrying about an accumulation of real animosity between the two of them. The new form their rivalry had taken was a better one, that was for sure—though it was just as intense as it had always been!

Janet knew that she was weak right now, and in a test of strength Aoko would certainly prevail. Janet wanted to get in close, but she could not afford a lockup. When Aoko came at her, Janet would move forward, too, but at the last second she would duck down, avoiding Aoko's outstretched arms, then come up behind the actress, trying to wrap her arms up around Aoko's and lock them in place in a full nelson, pressing herself against Aoko's back as she would lean in and whisper in her ear: "You still suck...but you are cute."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Aoko scoffed at Janet's words, it was clear to her that Janet was just trying to put on a strong front for her clearly weakened state. It seemed as if Janet was trying to show the actress that she wasn't intimidated but the British girl just wasn't going to fall for that. " Uh huh ~ You always talk a big game Janet, but I have yet to see any of it tonight." 

It didn't take long before Janet came rushing in at her and then ducked under and moved in behind the brunette. Aoko gasped as Janet moved her arms up and locked Aoko up into a tight full nelson hold. " Kh...oh yeah ?!" Aoko let out in frustration at Janet's comment, " You think so ?!" The brunette barked out as she would quickly try and stomp her heel down hard against Janet's bare foot. Before trying to slip out of the full nelson and throw Janet over her with a simple hiptoss, right down onto the mat!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Aoko seemed to be able to pierce through Janet's teasing, noting, with obvious interest, how weak the Lakota wrestler was right now. She would be more than up to the task of out-muscling Aoko again, given another minute or two, but right now she needed to be able to control her foe while exerting less energy than the British wrestler did! The full nelson was a good start, and Janet chuckled, blowing hot laughter onto Aoko's ear as she pressed herself up against Aoko's back hard.

As Aoko lashed out and struggled against her, Janet would try to coil her arms tighter around her opponent's, trying to glue herself to Aoko's back as her rival tried to throw her off. "Yeah...I do think so. What, you don't think you're cute?" she would tease, laughing again in Aoko's ear, before Aoko brought her heel down hard on Janet's bare foot, grinding it down and making Janet wince as her nelson loosened. Aoko would loosen it the rest of the way, duck down, then yank Janet forward, flinging her down onto the canvas, with Aoko on top of her!

But Janet still wasn't going to give up on being in control! She would swing her legs upwards, trying to hook them around Aoko's head and pull her down into a scissor hold! "Not so fast!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 16, 2017 7:14 am

Aoko and Janet's bodies pressed firmly against one another as Janet's tits firmly mushroomed against the actress back. The lovely Aoko would groan out as she would struggle and combat whatever pain that Janet tried to bring upon her, and soon enough the lovely Aoko managed to throw Janet down onto her back and was then quickly pulled down along with her fellow brunette opponent.  

The legs of Janet snapped tightly around the Brit's head and she was pulled down into a painful scissor hold. Wincing out as she was stuck in another painful hold at the mercy of Janet Wiles. The Lady Lakota's strong legs started to pain the brunette as she kicked against the mat. " Mmgh...C-clever girl...sadly it won't be enough!" Aoko let out as she would start to try and push against the back of the Lady Lakota's knees, to try and bend those legs and make it easier for her to try and slip her head out from between those lovely legs of her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:03 am

Momentum shifted wildly back and forth, and, really, they seemed to be in a place where neither of them was going to be in charge for very long. Janet had control over Aoko, pressing herself into her rival's back, almost close enough to qualify as snuggling, before Aoko managed to flip her forward down onto the canvas. Janet, immediately, dragged Aoko down with her legs, using those strong limbs to try to take control again. But now Aoko shoved hard on the back of her knees, forcing her legs to open slightly and allowing the actress to pop her head free!

"Guh!" Janet scoffed, a little bit annoyed at her inability to keep control. At this point, she wanted to avoid becoming a juicy sitting duck for Aoko! She would try to put her foot on Aoko's shoulder and shove, aiming to force the two of them apart, putting some space between them and allowing them both a second to recover. Janet would try to roll up onto her hands and knees, taking a couple breaths before smiling at Aoko.

"This is fun, huh?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Janet had managed to catch Aoko but the fellow brunette was quick to fight her way out of the hold and was soon finally free. The Actress wasn't going to let the Lady Lakota set the pace of this match, that was for damn sure. Though before Aoko could fight and take down Janet yet again her rival managed to kick her her leg and shove Aoko backwards.

The British-woman fell down onto the mat and quickly rolled over onto her front, facing Janet and pushed up to her hands and knees. Their eyes met as both of them were in the same position taking a couple of deep breaths.

" Hah-yeah...You're still gonna lose." Aoko let out as she would give Janet a wink of her eye and then push up to her knees, moving forward towards Janet as she would try and enter a lock up with her rival while they were both on their knees. Pressing their foreheads together as she'd attempt to grab at the back of Janet's neck and the woman's arm for a collar and elbow style tie-up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Aoko escaped, and Janet escaped from any potential counter her old foe had in mind, and the both of them rolled away from each other and turned over onto their hands and knees, facing each other down as they took some deep breaths to recover from the latest exchange. Neither of them had managed to build much of a lead in this fight at all so far. It was still very even, and they were really getting into the thick of things right now, where the match would be decided by one bold attack or one smart maneuver.

It was tense, and it was stressful, but it was, without a doubt, fun! And that alone made this the best bout Janet and Aoko had had yet, in the Lakota girl's mind. After she won this one, maybe she'd challenge Aoko to put on some gloves and they could do a rematch of their very first battle! It was much easier to settle old scores with a respected rival than an acrimonious one.

"Ha...you wish," Janet would scoff in reply to Aoko's bold claim, before she pushed forward and reached both arms out to grab onto Aoko. One went to the back of Aoko's neck, pulling her slightly, and the other grabbed her elbow, as the two of them brought their foreheads together in a collar-and-elbow lockup. Janet smirked, and gave Aoko a hard, sudden shove in their lockup, both with her arms and with her head.

"You really want to get nice and close, huh, Aoko? You wanna kiss me again, right? I can just tell!" Janet teased as the two of them pressed into each other.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Aoko and Janet soon locked up, the more light hearted attitude the two had developed had certainly helped to make their fights more entertaining, though their previous bout had been a bit strained it hadn't been on the level that earlier bouts between them had been. Neither the supermarket brawl or their initial boxing match that started it all had been very...fun. This one though, it was entertaining and Aoko's blood was pumping faster and faster with excitement.

The two brunettes locked up with one another and the Brit felt her American rival shove against her but Aoko remained steadfast as bedrock for the time being, she grit her teeth though as it wasn't an easy task to stop someone like Janet.

A grin formed on her face when she heard Janet's line, the actress would start to work her way upwards, attempting to get herself to a stand and force Aoko up with her. " You wish~" Aoko let out with a teasing tone before she would attempt and throw herself backwards and drive her foot up into Janet's abs, attempting to rocket her rival over them and down onto the mat with a quick monkeyflip!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Janet shoved hard into Aoko, but Aoko had herself solidly braced against the canvas, and her knees didn't slip, as the American girl found herself stopped by her British opponent. Aoko also tried to put a stop to Janet's teasing, but despite what Aoko said, it was pretty clear to Janet that Aoko was even more turned on than she was...and she would have been lying if she had said she didn't feel a little warm down there, battling it out in bikinis with her fellow brunette, whom she had imbued with so many intense emotions over their long rivalry!

Aoko would soon break the lockup, taking advantage of Janet's tendency to fully commit to tests of strength. She just wanted to see who was stronger, but Aoko clearly knew she would lose that fight, as she fell backward and kicked Janet over, forcing the Lakota girl to land on her back hard after the monkey flip! "Urrk!" Janet coughed, as she would quickly try to roll over onto her knees and get her arms up in front of her, aiming to defend herself before Aoko could get the jump on her, though as she turned her head spun a little from the very recent impact!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next