Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Alexandra, Daaharu, Iron Soldier, killcarrion, KillerV, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, veritech892

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Lucy Grange vs Belinda Northman - Clash of the blondes!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lucy Grange vs Belinda Northman - Clash of the blondes!

Post by Deus001 on Tue May 30, 2017 10:23 pm

Lucy was no stranger to getting smacked around with power moves, but there was a limit to how much anyone could take. The right hit at the right time though would take any tank out, Lucy wasn't one though. So it was even worse that way, Belinda's edge in strength allowed her to get the advantage when it came to staying in at the end. If Lucy had managed to hit that London Bridge though there's no way the Swede would have endured that, men and women alike had fallen to that move. But Ms Northman managed to luck out on that situation.

Ms Grange felt a bit of saliva trickle out of her mouth, after the intense numbness in her forehead subsided. Lucy knew her best chance of victory had just been dashed, but was it over? No, Lucy had a strong feeling that Belinda was going to try and land a decisive blow that Lucy wouldn't be able to endure. Belinda knew the Brit well enough that Lucy would go as long as she could, so Belinda was going to be setting something up to try and put Ms Grange out for good.

Sure enough Belinda hoisted Lucy to a sort of vertical position, Lucy even in her battered state kept her eyes on the Northman. And got swatted hard with a forearm shot. Lucy grunted loudly and reeled back from the hit, but Lucy knew her stuff about fist fighting. She might have had no legit martial arts training but Lucy had been in them enough times to take a licking. Even if it was futile Lucy would put her full gusto (or what remained of it) into smacking Belinda back across the head as hard as she could muster, if the Swede would potato Lucy she'd return that with a receipt!

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Belinda came in and threw that hard forearm strike right into the lovely Lucy's pretty face, but it didn't seem as if the fellow blond was going to go down without a fight. As soon as Belinda's strike hit, Lucy came right back at her and threw a hard right forearm strike of her own right up against Belinda's head. Knocking the Swede back a step and causing her head to snap to the side.

The Swede would wince out as she would glare back at Lucy, if she wanted to start a brawl here then Belinda was going to oblige! She would rear her right arm back and proceed to step forward, looking to throw a hard right forearm strike right up against Lucy's face in return! Looking to start off this little punch off between them and see who would come out on top in that!

For more info check here:
The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Lucy wasn't really thinking at this point, her main concern was only to survive at this point against Belinda. Any real chance of being able to finish the Swede was gone more or less at this point, there wasn't any tactics being used by the Brit at this point. Any wrestling focus had become absent, at this point Ms Grange had more or less relied on her instincts. Throwing caution to the wind to overwhelm her opponent, but at this state of time with how long the match had gone Lucy had been more than worn down. She panted heavily, saliva drooling from her lip and her eyes widened as she was clashing with Belinda.

Before Ms Grange could muster another hit Belinda would wind up with a hard swing and smack it right into the Brit, Lucy loudly coughed out after being hit with it. After a couple of seconds Lucy would start to lower herself down, as if she was about to collapse under the strain of it all that the match had put her through. Before lifting her head up and mustering up for a retaliation strike, launching the back of her arm right at the Swede to club her over her cheek. Lucy was documented for her sheer unwillingness to pack it in, even if she was close to losing it all......

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:05 am

Belinda panted out after she drove her forearm right into Lucy and watched the woman slump over a bit, the Swede shook her head and took a few heavy breaths, she would narrow her eyes and watch as Lucy pulled herself up to a full stand again and threw a powerful forearm strike of her own into Belinda's face! The short haired blond stumbled back a step as her head had been snapped to the side.

" Uugh!" she cried out as she would then try and adjust herself, she groaned out as she would look on at Lucy and attempt to stumble her way back towards the fellow blond. With her arm pulled back the blond would attempt to throw a stiff right forearm strike right towards Lucy's pretty cheek in retaliation!

For more info check here:
The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top