by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda) - Page 3 Empty Re: Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda)

Post by dlamp Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Kena struggled and squirmed as best she could under Panda, but she went nowhere. Her eyes narrowed at her opponent, baring her fangs in irritation. "You..." Being pinned wasn't exactly a new experience for Kena, but it still felt humiliating. It reminded her of her match with Hina, and the memory made her face red with anger. If there was any saving grace it was that this position wasn't a complete lost like last time. As annoying and embarrassing as it was it didn't end the match. "Don't think I'll submit just from being pinned."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda) - Page 3 Empty Re: Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda)

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Kena was one tough cookie, and a girl who Panda not only respected, but also admired and enjoyed tussling with. The Chinese girl was a pretty upbeat human being, but she had had a couple run-ins during her relatively short time at AFW which had turned a bit sour for her taste. But Kena was someone she could imagine spending quite a bit of time with in the future.

The girl was ferocious, and obviously deadset on winning, but she was not about to get nasty over it. Panda gazed down into Kena's face as she pinned her opponent on her back, noting the determination and perhaps some small measure of irritation in her eyes, but also recognizing that Kena was far from angry at her. Panda would giggle, and would push her body down a little harder against Kena's, just to rub in the fact that the Japanese martial artist wasn't going anywhere.

"Oh, I don't expect you to submit just from being pinned," Panda would reply, emphasizing the key part of the phrase. "This is a tiger fight, though. So let's see...what else can tigers do?"

Panda planted that seed, then immediately went to reap that harvest, as she would slide her face down to give a playful, light little bite on Kena's ear!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:55 am

She bit her. This girl actually bit her. It took Kena a moment to realize this. She had glared Panda down as she lowered herself to the side of Kena's head. She had expect a cheeky insult whispered at her, or some distracting words to leave Kena open for a punch. But a bite? No, Kena did not expect that. Once Kena felt Panda's teeth on her, her face practice glowed a bright shade of red. "P-P-Panda-san!" She started kicking her legs about, trying to escape. I swear I'm going to punch this girl so hard once I break free!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:38 am

Panda knew that Kena was going to be embarrassed by that bite. That, of course, was the point of the bite, since Panda made certain that the bite was only hard enough to be felt and to have an effect on Kena, but not hard enough to break the skin or even leave a mark for more than a few fleeting seconds. As Panda lifted her face back up and grinned impishly down at Kena, Kena started stammering and yelling, then kicking her legs underneath Panda to try to unseat the Chinese kawaii and earn her freedom!

Kena's struggles were wild, and so Panda had to put a lot of focus into just keeping the other martial artist's arms pinned and keeping herself balanced on top of that other lithe little body. Still, she had to reply. "I hope you don't take it the wrong way, Kena...I don't want to make you feel bad...but you're the one who decided that we would fight like real tigers, so I don't know what you were expecting me to do!"

Panda's position was about to be compromised, and she was about to be flipped over. Kena's struggles were very strong after suffering that embarrassment. Knowing she couldn't let herself be put in a compromising position, Panda would give Kena her freedom by rolling off her to the side, getting back onto her knees and preparing herself for Kena's next attack.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Once Panda was off Kena she got back up on all fours, snapping her head in her opponent's direction. Panda's words didn't exactly make Kena feel any better about being bitten, but the point was made. She had ask for this, technically anyway. "I was expecting a headbutt or punch to the face, but..." She felt around her ear, making sure no major damage was done. "Well, you're right. I should had expected that." Alright, this round is until submission, so... She bared her fangs, inching her way toward Panda before lunging to give the girl a headbutt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3