Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda) - Page 2 Empty Re: Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda)

Post by dlamp Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Again Kena's attack didn't meet it's target. She scowled and narrowed her eyes at Panda as she jumped away from her strike. She's quick. And she was quick to retaliate too. Kena still had a knee up when the roundhouse came, but she was able to bring her arm up just in time to block Panda's roundhouse, only slightly staggering to the side before having both feet on the ground. Still, she was wincing from the impact, gritting her teeth to bear through the initial pain. Wow, she's pretty tough. That could had done a lot of damage. She sucked in a breath before pushing Panda's leg aside and rushing forward, giving a powerful shout as she sent one fist aimed at Panda's face, the other at her stomach. Try blocking this!

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda) - Page 2 Empty Re: Panties in a Dojo (Kena vs. Panda)

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:22 pm

As she delivered her roundhouse kick, Panda would allow herself a small grin and the briefist of chuckles. She had to say, just judging by the first few maneuvers the two of them had utilized against each other, that she believed she had an advantage. Kena's Japanese martial arts, were, no doubt, incredibly powerful and would probably be able to do some serious damage to Panda within fewer blows than Panda would have to use on Kena. But to do so, they would have to hit her, and therein laid Panda's advantage! She didn't know if she was necessarily any swifter than Kena, but her special brand of kung fu seemed to be able to flow around Kena, absorbing her attacks and landing them on her from angles that she could not adequately defend.

The roundhouse kick did not hit Kena square in the face, but it was close, and Kena was staggered, obviously having had a heavy toll exacted from her even when the blow did not hit her directly. It was a credit to her toughness, however, that she came back almost immediately, popping up and coming right at Panda, shoving her leg down and forcing Panda to bounce back a step to regain complete balance. Still, Panda put her open palms up, ready for Kena's attack.

Kena threw another punch directly at Panda's face, and, with two hands free to block with, it was all too easy to avoid taking that hit. Panda would swing her right hand up and in, shoving the fist aside, letting it skim past her cheek. The knuckles tickled her skin, but that didn't cause her much pain at all. "Come on, really show me what you've g—"

Before Panda could finish her taunt of encouragement, Kena threw her second punch, and, while Panda brought her hand downward, it didn't reach Kena's fist in time. That fust buried itself in Panda's gut, and the white-haired girl would let out a loud hacking sound as she nearly folded over Kena's fist, her belly feeling like an over-beaten drum after just one punch! She's...she's pretty good...!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:31 am

There was a surge of energy that came with landing that punch. Kena's lips curled into a cruel smirked and she dug her fist in further to really make a point that she was out for blood. Already she was enjoying this. Seeing Panda brush off her first punch reminded her to not completely let go though. She's also a martial artist after all, I need to stay focused. Her eyes stay focused on Panda's face, partly out of her sadistic desire to see her opponent in pain, and partly to keep herself from staring at panties. "I'm not done yet!" She hissed. Reaching out with her free arm, she tried to grab Panda's by the hair to force her still for a brutal knee strike to the Panda's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Panda was in a bad position after receiving that first punch. Given a moment or two, she would be able to suck in a breath and would turn out to be just fine, with only a little ache on the surface of her stomach to remind her of the pain she was now still rolling in. She got in a breath, but one not nearly so deep as she would have liked, as Kena would throw another blow her way—this one a knee strike to the face, as she wrenched Panda's head down by her hair to bring it colliding hard with that bony joint.

"Gaaannnnhh!" It was an impact which Panda never would have allowed to happen had she not been stunned from Kena's punch a moment earlier, but now the spry, agile kung fu practitioner was feeling the power of her Japanese opponent, as her head snapped back and she collapsed onto the floor, both hands coming up to cover her face, her legs stretched flat out against the mats to give Kena a good glimpse at Panda's panties.

"Rrrgh...you're good..." Panda would murmur. But, even while she was down, she would try to fight back. Though her eyes were too blurry to see what she was doing, and her head was throbbing, she would swivel her lower body and swing her legs around, hoping she might connect with Kena's shins and take her legs out from under her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:47 am

There was so much satisfaction from hearing her opponent cry out. A punch to the stomach and a knee to the face, both looked like they did their job in breaking Panda down a little. Now if only I drew blood... She glanced down at Panda, noting her panties for a moment and blushing. They're... actually kind of cute... She had to admit it'd be nice to have them in her own collection. Kena usually just slept in a t-shirt and panties, and something a little cuter than her tiger ones would be nice. N-No! Focus on the match like Panda-san said Kena. This is a serious duel of willpower and fortitude. Dammit, you just tried break her nose 5 seconds ago!

"Rrrgh...you're good..."

Panda's words snapped her back into the fight. She glanced at her opponent's head. "Ah, so are you..." She noted Panda's moving and prepared herself for counterattacking. She was expected another palm strike or kick, but instead she fell on her butt from Panda's sweep. "Ah!" That was unexpected, but save for the stinging feeling in her legs and butt she wasn't as in pain as Panda. Still that move did throw her off. "Nice move Panda-san." She got on her knees, starting going on all fours. "I guess we really can start fighting like tigers now, huh?" She gave her opponent a grin, this one much less savage than her last few smirks and smiles. "Would you mind obliging me? I don't know many ground techniques, but I'm confident I can gain a submission out of you in your current state."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:20 am

Despite having been floored and stunned by her cute Japanese opponent, Panda managed to level the playing field with her very next move. Spinning, contorting kicks were nothing new to her, though she did usually deliver them whilst standing up. Still, she managed to make a quick matter of taking Kena's legs out from under her and, soon enough, her opponent had collapsed onto all fours in front of her! Now that both martial artists were ground-bound, this match was about to get really interesting! Panda chuckled as Kena talked about fighting like actual tigers, and turned over onto all fours, herself.

"Heh heh, you're sure you want to do that? I'll take my claws out and then you'll really be in trouble! Rrrroowwwr!" Panda would intone, playfully swiping at the air between herself and Kena as she began to fidget about on all fours, knees beginning to move her slowly to the side, testing how she would be able to maneuver and fight when she was grounded like this. "Honestly, I don't know many ground techniques either." If anything, Panda's personal style of fighting was even less grounded than Kena's.

"But it sounds like you want to make a bet, huh? You think you can beat me like this? Since we're both out of our element, let's stay down here and see who's going to be able to adapt best, huh? If that's what you want...I'm game!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:25 am

A few giggles left Kena from Panda's act. She's really getting into this, isn't she? Not that Kena could blame her, this was probably the first match where she could immediately trust her opponent. Between Maddie's aggressiveness and Hina's deadpan silence, this was definitely a more enjoyable experience. Especially now that they were both going to tear into each other like actual tigers. The thought made Kena smile. She dug her nails into the floor, flashing a wicked grin at Panda. "That's right, I want to sink my fangs into you Panda-san." She said, slowly inching her way forward. "It's a bet then, now give me all you've got!" That was all Kena said before rush forward to shove Panda to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:12 am

Panda heard Kena's giggling and could not help but giggle along with her. This was so much fun! She got to have a fight with another martial artist where they did not need to be beholden to their techniques, but could experiment and have some fun utilizing a very non-traditional style of combat. And, of course, the panty stipulation sent tingles through Panda's body whenever she thought about it.

As Kena's nails dug into the surface underneath the two "tigers," Panda wondered how much scratching and biting this tiger fight was actually going to involve. She figured that Kena would not want to seriously cut her up, because she definitely did not want to do that to Kena. But a little squeeze here and a nibble there...Panda had no problem with that. As Kena took a little step towards her, Panda would do the same, a big smile on her face. "I'm going to take a big bite out of that cute butt of yours, Kena," Panda would insist, before lunging forward, slamming into Kena as both kawaiis tried to throw the other down, with the result being a meeting in the middle: they slammed together, body to body, hard enough to rattle both but neither claiming the advantage.

"Rrrr..." Panda would growl, before trying to pull Kena to the side and roll her over onto her back that way!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:04 am

Kena braced herself for impact, but it was amazing how much force Panda was pushing back with. It felt like she hit a wall with arms and legs at first. At first, Kena let out growl in annoyance, but her face soon turn red as she felt their bodies against each other. With only their gi only covering a little of their bodies, feeling someone so close and heated was truly new to her. Still, she scowled, gritted her teeth and let out a snarl to boost her morale and determination, pushing against Panda with all her might.

"Is that all you got?" Kena soon had her answer as Panda pulled her off to the side, throwing off her balance and sending to her back. She was so focused on overpowering the girl she didn't think to keep herself steady. "Gh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:55 pm

The two martial artists smacked together, bodies compressing against each other as the full force of their lunges completely cancelled each other out. The two of them rubbed up against each other, and Panda could not help but blush slightly as she felt her body and Kena's pressed together with only their gis separating them. Panda could see a little triangle of Kena's skin beneath her neckline peeking out from the collar of her gi, and that sight made her a little redder, especially as she felt Kena push harder. She would push back, but only long enough to maintain the stalemate before she sprung her trap!

Kena was focused enough on pushing that she did not expect to be pulled to the side, and Panda's ploy met with complete success! It coming just after Kena tried to taunt her made it all the sweeter. Chuckling, Panda would try to swing a leg over Kena and roll up on top of the karate practitioner, pinning her down on the mat in a way very unlike any maneuver that either of them regularly trained with! "Looks like I've got more than you can handle!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next