Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Harrier, Kelsea, LARIATO, Link-mon, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, snappleR, Teesta, tehbohemian, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 1

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Dave Blake vs Reira Kirishima: Fools Rush In

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dave Blake vs Reira Kirishima: Fools Rush In

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:10 am

Continued from Here:

Reira scowled her famous scowl, as she was announced, being just barely shorter and slightly less heavy than her opponent. This was certainly a mismatch, but in Reira's favor, not Blake's. Reira was a main event wrestler, with a background of matches behind her in two different leagues, while Blake...Blake was just a fool, a hentai jobber, whose last match had him losing to a younger and smaller opponent, Ryo Kamiya, of all people, and he had the nerve-the nerve!- to challenge a vastly more experienced and overall better opponent!

Well, Reira was just going to have to kick his ass for that, wasn't she?

Once the bell rang, she'd get her arms up, offering a grapple, waving the male fighter towards her. "Cmon then punk. You wanna mess with the grown ups for once, then lets see what you can do!"

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Blake vs Reira Kirishima: Fools Rush In

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:18 am

Despite having a severe experience deficit compared to Reira, his spirit and will were not to be underestimated. He was here to send a message, and PROVE he was not just a jobber! He was a Tension Wrestler, and he was gonna show this woman what he was capable of.

It seemed Reira knew his match history, so it was safe to assume she knew his style as well. So he'd have to change it up here. Accepting the lockup, he dropped down to his knees, ready to use her forward momentum to hurl her clean over his head to land directly on her spine. Quick to jump to his feet, Dave kept mobile, knowing he couldn't afford to give her a standing target.

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Reira locked up with Dave, starting to push against him, feeling confident she could overpower the younger fighter...until he suddenly broke off and dropped to his knees, apparently trying to flip her over him with a back body drop.

While she stumbled a little, it was nowhere near the momentum needed for him to just throw her over him, Reira raising her fists up, clenching them and bringing them down on the middle of Dave's back, trying to smash the kneeling man down onto the mat, to make him pay for being arrogant enough to think that would work!

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:16 pm

Dave knew he was in trouble when Reira didn't have enough momentum to be tossed on her back. He just had enough time to realize his predicament when her hard fists were driven into the middle of his spine, knocking him back down to the mat with a muffled wham!

Grunting with the sudden exposure of pain, he quickly rolled to the side to avoid immediate action from his opponent. Getting to his feet, he leaped up into the air, aiming a dropkick right to the side of her chest to knock he flat on her ass.

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:15 am

Reira had just been about to pull the young punk up to his feet so she could really lay a hard strike or two into him, when he suddenly rolled to the side, and, in the brief second it took her to turn, managed to get himself in the air, both feet kicking her right in the chest.

Tough as she was, when a guy roughly her own size kicked her in the chest, even she couldn't simply shrug it off, the redhead getting dropped onto her back, clutching at her chest as she quickly sat up, a pained scowl on her face, looking even MORE pissed, as the crowd cheered Dave's sudden kick, and laughed at the woman now sitting on the mat.

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:42 pm

Dave didn't let the hit get his hopes up when the dropkick connected, despite the cheering crowds. One hit wasn't going to keep her down, and he couldn't afford to stay in one place with a big opponent like her.

Running to the ropes, he turned so his back would hit them, bouncing back toward Reira before leaping up, ready to drop down on her neck in a leg drop. He had to keep her down if he had any hope of winning and proving his point!!!

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:00 am

Reira had been fuming over getting dropped so quickly, and had just started to get up, when she got a great view of Dave bouncing off the ropes and running towards her. Expecting a dropkick, or something that would make sense to use against a sitting person, Reira crossed her arms and ducked her head, trying to protect her chest and face from an attack.

What she HADN'T expected, was for Dave to try a legdrop on a sitting opponent, the heel of his shoe smacking against the back of her head, causing her to curse in pain and surprise, falling onto her back and holding the back of her head, stinging in pain as she pounded her fist on the mat.

"You son of a bitch! I'll get you for that!"

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:36 pm

The crowd was stunned. Never have they seen Dave fight with as much heart as he was now. He was managing to get HITS in on the former World Champion!? Given his past, he would have been lucky to get ONE in. Now the entire crowd was starting to chant his name, getting swept up in the action of it all. The jobber was gone, and a fighter had finally come.

Dave did a kip up to get to his feet, backing up a bit to size up Reira. Maybe if she got angry enough, her attacks would get sloppy. Quick hit and runs were the way to go here. As soon as he saw her start to rise, Dave would dart in, dragging her in an Irish whip toward the ropes.

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:35 am

Oh, Reira was getting good and pissed now. The thought, the IDEA, that this fucking boy-toy jobber was getting hits in at HER expense, was more than she could stand letting happen.

Once he grabbed her arm on her way up, and she felt herself getting pulled, her veteran instincts kicked in, the former champ quickly grabbing Dave's wrist and, as he whipped her, she reversed it, using his arm to help her turn herself to face him, before pulling him towards her, swinging her free arm into his chest to knock him flat onto the mat!

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Dave had expected the hits to keep her off balance so he could whip her into the ropes. But his first mistake was underestimating the former Tension World Champion. Reira ket hold on his wrist, reversing the Irish Whip to bring her arm into his chest in a hard clothesline.

Dave's body slammed into the mat, with his skull banging against the canvas. He curled up, holding the back of his head with both hands while he tried to roll away. Already a small faction of the crowd was starting up a chant of "Let's go David!"

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down