by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 5 Empty Re: POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:31 pm

"Aaaand....three" Merdok said as he slapped he mattress a third time, before straddling Jack's chest and mockingly posing, flexing his thick, blue muscles as he did. "So now I've won 2 to nothing....I think I deserve a prize." Merdok teased as he stared down at his fallen "opponent", the bulge from his briefs resting on the man's chin.

Suddenly the slime pulled a piece of slime from his body and slowly pushed it against Jack's lips. "Here....eat up. I'm sure after last night, you must be pretty hungry!" Merdok mocked as he looked at the dazed but seemingly enjoyable Jack.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 5 Empty Re: POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:41 pm

With the pinfall finished, Jack let out a soft sigh, now that he was pinned yet again. The slime adjusted his position, straddling Jack and resting his prominent bulge on Jack's chin. Being in Jack's full veiw, he couldn't help but stare at the impressive size. His level of arousal was through the roof, and he wanted the slime, and he wanted him fucking bad!

He was jolted out of his focus when Merdok pushed the slime he held in his blue hand agains his lips in a surprisingly gentle manner.

"Yes Master." he whispered, slowly eating the substance and swallowing it, deliberately slow in an attempt to turn on Merdok.

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:36 am

The slime couldn't help but enjoy watching Jack stare at his bulge, it made him feel more dominant, more powerful. He continued to watch amusingly as Jack slowly ate his slime, staring at him as he did so. Merdok continued to watch the sight as his bulge grew, touching his bottom lip.

"Be careful now, you don't want me to block your breathing now, do you?"Merdok teased as he adjusted his positioning on the man, trying to get himself comfortable.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:18 am

Jack sighed deeply, now having eaten the slime. Just like their match, he felt that warm, tingly feeling spread through his entire body. Merdok would feel his entire body relax underneath him, with his bulge as the exception. Despite his situation, he let out a small chuckle.

"SO concerned about my well being?" he teased, waiting to see what his next move would be.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:30 am

Listening to Jack's tease, Merdok quietly laughed as he sat there triumphantly, his thick jello thighs on ever side of his head as his bulge slightly covered the man's mouth. "Well the last thing I want to do is hurt my toy too much!" Merdok laughed as he picked up Jack once more and pulled him into a light bearhug.

"I love feeling your small frame crushing into mine." The slime teased as he pulled him in closer, the man's chest slowly merging into his as he shoved that slimy tongue into his mouth once more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Just as Jack was finally getting used to their suggestive position, the spirit was pulled to his feet. His body swayed for a moment before he felt those huge arms crushing his frame. The grip wasn't as tight as their match, but it was firm enough to keep him in place.

Jack watched his body merging with Merdok's chest, sighing as the slime washed over his chest. Jack moaned into the kiss, his horny body ready for whatever the slime had in mind. Wrapping is own slender arms around Merdok's neck, Jack easily conveyed what he wanted. He wanted him now.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:18 am

Submerging the spirit in his body somewhat, Merdok was loving that Jack was really into this, even going so far as to wrap his arms around his neck and moaning into the kiss. They continued the kiss for a minute or so until Merdok lay back on the bed and pulled Jack out of his body, getting him to straddle his hips.

The slime put his arms behind his head and stared at the horny Jack. "Well, you are my "prisoner" aren't you? Entertain me. Unless I need to give you some more "convincing""

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:19 am

Smirking, Jack slowly laid down on top of the muscular slime, moving their faces closer to each other.

"I think you and I both know what we want." Jack said, "You took all this time to get me up...and I doubt you're patient enough to wait any longer."

Despite his teasing, he smiled a little, knowing Merdok wanted the same thing.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:33 am

Merdok couldn't help but grin evilly back at Jack, the spirit knew exactly how to get to him and make him crazy with excitement. He gripped the man's shoulder and closed his eyes as his body began to grow once more, and within seconds Merdok was in his much more imposing form. Stretching his mouth wide open and sticking his tongue out, the slime simply said "Get in."as he pulled Jack forward.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:38 pm

With the force of the slime yanking him forward, Jack practically fell headfirst into the slime's mouth. Just as before, Jack's lower half was hanging out of the mouth, and was the only thing keeping him from tumbling down the hatch once more.

"All I ask is hold on a few moment's before draining me." Jack asked, the heat weakening him more than ever before. It was fine though, cause he didn't need powers for what he wanted to do.

"Merdok...I'm so close....." he moaned, feeling his dick straining against his tight pants. His hips were grinding against the slime's lower lip.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next