by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 4 Empty Re: POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Merdok looked at his "prisoner" laid out on his bed, so to speak. He knew he was going to be out for a few more minutes due to how much had been taken from him over night, so the slime thought of an idea to get the man going.

Merdok took a minute or two to gain back to his normal form, sure it was a lot smaller then he was previously, but he still dwarfed the spirit to say the least. Pulling off a piece of slime from his body, he released it on top of Jack's bulge, where it began to morph around it, acting like a massage of sorts for his crotch. Merdok simply sat back against the radiator on the wall as he let his slime do it's business and awaited Jack to come to. "Enjoy your sleep?" Merdok asked with his trademark evil grin as Jack finally came to.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 4 Empty Re: POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 pm

When the slime formed over the bulge in his pants, Jack's mouth hung open a bit, pale cheeks flushed. The longer the slime massaged and vibrated against him, the more the winter spirit writhed and bucked his hips. After about 30 seconds or so, Jack's blue eyes snapped open. Looking around wildly, he finally spotted Merdok, as well as the dark blue slime pulsating over his bulge. Biting back a moan, Jack got to his shaky feet.

"Yes....master...." he panted, finding it hard to focus with his dick being pleasured so. If only he could see himself now. Soaked in blue slime, weak, and horny. He stumbled over to his master, ready to serve as per the rules.

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:46 am

Merdok smiled as Jack bucked at his slime doing its work on his crotch, and eventually Jack managed to stumble to his feet, the bulge now looking a lot more noticeable.

Merdok listened to what the soaked man had to say, and didn't even respond and decided to let his actions do the talk. He moved his hand to the slime to suck it back into his skin, before grabbing the back of the Jack's hair roughly and yanking him close. Merdok stared deep into his weak eyes before forcing their lips together for a kiss. The slime made sure to force his tongue deep into the spirit's mouth, getting that strawberry taste all inside him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:47 am

Jack gasped when Merdok suddenly removed the pulsating slime from him. His dick was still hard even beneath his clothes, when his slimey white hair was yanked backward by his master.

Weak blue eyes stared into those of his captor, Jack did not expect the sudden kiss from Merdok. He struggled for a few moments before moaning into the kiss, hands reaching to hold Merdok's face close while he tasted the amazing strawberry flavor of the slime's tongue in his mouth.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:08 am

Merdok deepened the kiss, pushing their mouths closer as he wrapped his arms around Jack's body, almost as if attempting to immobilise the man. Breaking the kiss, Merdok lightly pushed the spirit closer, his chest slowly merging into his own.

"I have to admit, feasting on you was amazing....I'm going to have to do it again later. I loved having you inside me." Merdok teased as he licked straight up the man's face, wrapping his thick tongue all over his facial features.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 pm

"Mmmmmm" Jack moaned deeply into the kiss, holding the slime tight, almost yearning for this kind of intimacy. He felt the warmth of Merdok's chest slowly ooze over his pale form, when he opened his eyes.

"I.....I want you to eat me again...." he admitted, his face a shade of red, "I loved the feeling of it....being helpless and weak inside of you..."

As he made this admission, Merdok would no doubt feel the hardening bulge straining against his slimy tight brown pants. Then Merdok started licking him....oh god that felt amazing! Jack leaned his head back, letting the warmth of it wash over his face.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Merdok continued the kiss until the spirit finally spoke up, and for one of the only times in his life, he was speechless. The guy WANTED to be eaten, something Merdok had never even fathomed before. "Is that so...?" The slime said as he stared at his POW, covered in wet substances and his bulge proudly showing itself off.

"Well then....I'll have to grant your request....anything else you'd like to mention?" Merdok teased as he forcefully grabbed the front of Jack's bulge, a smirk on his face before he pulled out his long, thick tongue and resumed his licking.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Jack's mouth hung open when Merdok grabbed the spirit's bulge while continuing to lick his face with that warm slimy tongue of his. Unable to resist, he leaned closer to Merdok to whisper in his ear.

"I.....I get weaker whe I'm exposed to unnatural warmth like your slime. It...mmmmm...offsets my core temperature. Also...when I get turned on, I'm unable to use my powers....."

Taking a moment to breathe, he gently kissed Merdok's cheek before continuing, "When I ate your slime in the ring, it felt so strange, but amazing at the same time..... I couldn't resist it."

Placing his hands on the muscled pecs of the slime, Jack looked directly into the eyes of his conqueror, "But what I love most.....is when you pinned me in the ring....like it was the easiest thing in the world. I wanted to give in right then and there."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Merdok listened slowly to what Jack had to say, it seems like he'd really enjoyed being inside him, a fact Merdok couldn't help but love. "Hmmm...very interesting." Merdok said as he stopped licking, before forcefully pushing Jack back and down onto the mattress.

Merdok then quickly jumped and landed his chest onto Jack's lightly, almost like a playful version of a splash. Pressing his hard slime body onto Jack's, Merdok mockingly hooked the spirit's leg for a pin as he slapped the mattress with a one count. "I have to admit, it was really fun to finally pin you after putting you through all that pain, seeing your broken body in the centre of the ring....you're so easy to pin, I could lie here all day!" The large slime teased as he slapped the mattress a second time.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Jack's body flopped weakly onto the mattress , the air being knocked out of his lungs when Merdok made the light splash. His normally bright blue eyes were glassy and unfocused, his head lolling to the side while the slime hooked his limp leg up for the pin, mockingly counting up.

"That makes two of us...." he groaned,snuggling into the slime instead of kicking out. Not like he would be able to anyway.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next