by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 3 Empty Re: POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:28 am

Merdok smirked at the sight of Jack, now awake and looking around bewildered. He couldn't help but notice the slight erection in the man's pants, it seems like he almost enjoyed what the slime had done to him.

He let the man stumble to his feet, and responded to him, saying "Heh, you're in my place. You'll be getting quite used to it over the next few days, just warning you." as he put his hands to his hips, showing off his own bulge proudly. Suddenly he shut his eyes and focused, and before he knew it, he found himself growing in size! His muscles slightly bulging more and his height increasing sharply, Merdok was able to do this through the energy of his previous victims he had absorbed previously. Finally he stopped, and Jack dwarfed in comparison. "Thoughts?" Merdok asked evilly as he attempted to pick the spirit up.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 3 Empty Re: POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:33 am

Jack's eyes were wide with shock as the slime grew in size, dwarfing him completely. Walking toward him, he marveled at the power. He placed a hand on one of the giant legs, feeling the smooth texture of the slime's body.

"Very impressive....Master." he said deciding he best get used to his role, lest he encounter more pain. As the hand reached for him, he held up his own.

"What are you going to do with me Master?" he asked, submissive nature kicking in as he beckoned the huge head to come down lower so the two could talk face to face.

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:54 am

Grabbing the smaller man, Merdok couldn't help but smirk when the spirit referred to him as "Master". "Well what master is going to do.....is make you get to know me a lot better.....or should I say, the insides of me." The slime said as he brought Jack closer and closer to his face. He suddenly opened his mouth and openly breathed on the man, letting the warmth of his mouth take over the spirit. He continued by sticking out his tongue and began licking all over Jack, his tongue enveloping the man and making him all wet.

"Now this is the part I've been looking forward to..." Merdok said evilly as he stopped licking him. He then slowly opened his mouth and placed Jack on his tongue, before slowly, yet surely swallowing the man, absorbing him into his body!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:20 am

Aside from the revelation that he was about to be eaten, Jack did not struggle as he was picked up. Right as the slime opened his mouth, Jack stopped him.

"I won't...die in there will I?" he asked, looking a bit uneasy. He doubted the league would let a slime get away with murder, but the feeling of dread had not abated.

The warm breath that hit him knocked the spirit for a loop. Being a spirit of winter, exposure to massive amounts of heat will weaken him considerably. The hot air quickly robbed him of breath, making his body sway in the slime's grasp. Bright blue eyes were unfocused as he saw the massive blue tongue slowly lick him from feet to face, drenching him in slime. The goo was warm further adding to his muddled haze and soaking his white hair. As the appendage glided over his groin, Jack let out a quiet moan, grinding his pelvis against it.

Merdok seemed quite impatient to get to his meal, sitting Jack on the tongue and preparing to swallow him. Another blast of that warm breath caused his body to pitch forward onto the tongue, his legs sticking out of Merdok's mouth. He sighed,grinding against the tongue once more, ready for the trip down the hatch.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:51 am

"Don't worry, I won't kill you, you're too much fun" Merdok laughed as he rested the man on his body, his legs lightly hanging out of his mouth, before slowly sending him straight into the depths of his stomach. Merdok pulled his head back in ecstasy as he felt the spirit slowly slide down his neck and chest before reaching his stomach and laying still, his warm, slimy interior surrounding the man and slightly suffocating him as he felt the energy leaving Jack's body into his own.

"Get used to it down there, I might not let you out for a while...not until I'm filled." Merdok said with a laugh as he looked down at his body and seen the silhouette of the man floating inside him. Merdok slowly walked into his large body to his bedroom and lay down on his bed. He had made sure his bed was large enough to fit his body and reinforced it to hold the weight as he sat down and laid back, stroking his bulge with a grin as he felt his body dominating all of Jack's.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:10 am

A content sigh escaped the spirit's lips as he lay in the warm mouth of Merdok. AT the very least he knew he wasn't going to die here, so there was a bonus. Plus, it really wasn't so bad in his mouth. Perhaps it may just be here that he stayed?

No such luck, as the slime tilted his head back and slurped Jack up like a noodle. Gravity took hold next, sending the spirit sliding down his throat. Jack felt the gel like walls push him further down the blue tinted tunnel until he fell with a wet slap into a pool of blue slime. Wiping some of the substance from his eyes, he tried to get to his feet, but as weak as he was, he only fell backwards with another slap. Choosing to rest and regain his strength, Jack let his body lay atop the slime when he suddenly felt strange. Like he was getting more drowsy...and so weak.

By the time he realized what was going on, his body was sinking gracefully into the blue slime, his energy being drained out of him. Jack tried to struggle, but the more he did, the more drained he became. The worst part of it though? Jack was loving it! Inside his mind, his innate desire to be dominated was driving him wild with the realization of what was happening, and he was loving every minute of this.

"Master....." he groaned weakly, "I..feel....strange...."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:23 am

Merdok closed his eyes as Jack got dropped in the acidic-like stomach of his. The poor spirit tried his best to pull himself out of his substances but only found himself getting absorbed more and more, the energy he was pushing out only went to fuel Merdok even more. Listening to the man's muffled questions, Merdok smiled and simply said "You will....I'm slowly sapping the energy from your body, eventually you won't be able to fight back and you'll have to sit back and feel my body suffocate you as I relax, you might as well attempt to sleep whilst you can at this rate, you really are a tasty meal."

Merdok grabbed the remote and turned the TV on across the room, watching some AFW reports, including some about the match they had just had, whilst he smiled as he felt the spirit attempt to escape once more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:59 am

No sooner had the words left Merdok's mouth, then Jack's head fell back into the slime, blue eyes fluttering to a close when more energy was drained from him. A final moan was taken from his parted lips as he floated inside the slime humanoid. He continued to lay motionless even while Merdok sucked him dry of his precious energy.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:19 am

Merdok finally felt the man's struggles stop and give himself in to the slime, a final moan emitting from him until he lay still. Merdok continued to suck the energetic juices from the man's body as he closed his eyes, after all the fun he had had tonight, he was pretty worn out himself.

"Sleep tight." Merdok said half-mockingly as he found himself falling asleep, he made sure to leave enough oxygen in his body for Jack to breath normally throughout the night, but he didn't plan on moving the man for a few hours.

TIMESKIP

Merdok awoke in the late morning, stretching his body and rubbing his stomach happily as he felt the man's trapped body still inside him, lightly breathing in and out. Merdok felt like a new slime almost, he was convinced he had sapped nearly all of the energy from the spriit, and for one of the few times in his lifespan, he felt full. After relaxing for a few minutes in bed, Merdok stood up from his bed before opening his mouth wide, and slowly the lower body of Jack came into view as the slime slowly released him from his body and onto the bed. "So.....how was your sleep?" Merdok teased as he wiped his mouth, hands at his hips. He expected Jack to beg for mercy or freedom, most of his victims usually do by this point.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:57 pm

Jack's sleep had been peaceful....well as peaceful as it could be inside the belly of a slime. In fact, when Merdok woke up, Jack was still comfortably floating in the stomach of his master. Even in his dreams, the warm jello like texture of his confines only helped him relax even more, not once causing him to wake. Every now and then the slime would take another portion of energy from him, but for the most part, Jack could safely say the night wasn't all that bad.

When Merdok opened his mouth wide, Jack's limp body came sliding out, laying with a muffled thud on the bed. Slime coated every inch of the spirit's body, from his white hair to his tight brown pants. The pants seemed to cling to his body even more now that they were soaked with slime, showing of somewhat of a bulge in Jack's groin. His skin shined in the morning light, his limbs spread eagle on the bed while he lay unconscious. Given the amount of energy that was drained, he was still out like a light and would be a few minutes until he awoke. Enough time for Merdok to play some more.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next