» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Now You're Cooking With Fire!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Now You're Cooking With Fire! Empty Now You're Cooking With Fire!

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:33 pm

It was a weekday afternoon at Friction Headquarters in Tokyo, Japan and Kelly Conway, clad in her patriotic ring gear, was in line at the cafeteria getting some well earned and slightly overpriced food. "Debit." She muttered dryly, a bit tired from recording promotional material in the green room. Her day was done and she was rather hungry, enough to where she was sitting in this place, getting a bowl of curry and rice, her favorite. And yet she was quite less than thrilled about hanging out with all these punks and losers.

Kelly made sure to find a table by herself. She was a former champ who didn't need no friends! At the same time she debated calling someone like Lilly, Clover or Chesna to come and sit with her since she wouldn't be alone. Actually, now that she thought about it, going out to eat with Dr. Chesna Matu was never a good idea.

So alone, Kelly sat, gripping a spoon and eyeing her her spicy dish with meat and potatoes.

Curry Rice!:

"Yum!" She exclaimed as she licked her lips, sure this wasn't the most healthy dish, in fact it was pretty fattening but it wasn't something Kelly had often. With great anticipation, Kelly slowly dug her spoon into the dish and began to carefully lift her spoon, making sure to never spill a drop...

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Now You're Cooking With Fire! Empty Re: Now You're Cooking With Fire!

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:05 pm

It wasn't very often that Heather decided to just--head to the cafeteria of the Friction HQ to grab something to eat. She preferred to either make something quick at home or go to a full restaurant to grab something--but she could feel her stomach grumbling and she needed to grab a bite as soon as she could. She made her way down to the cafeteria, stretching herself out as she grabbed herself a chicken sandwich, a smile on her face as she bought it. "Ahaaa" She grabbed a juice to go along with it, her body straightening out and that smile beaming on her face.

Then--she turned to the seats. She figured since coming here with nobody she'd be sitting by herself--but as she scanned all of the tables, she noticed one that caught her eye. "Hmn.." She bit her lip slightly, nearly chewing on it as she debated. She's met almost everyone that was a part of her time here again since after her return except that girl.

Mulling it over, finally, Heather made a decision. She started walking, her heart racing slightly as she was questioning herself on why she was doing this, though not about to stop mid-way and go back on the decision that she just made.

A little clang echoed out as she planted her tray on the table, sitting opposite of Kelly Conway, Heather twisting open the cap to her juice as she looked up at the girl--directly at her. "Hey, you. Been a while yeah?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:18 pm

Kelly Conway was just seconds away from digging into her dish when she heard a sudden clang in front of her, a small one, but enough to make Kelly's eyes widen wonder just who in the hell was standing in front of her. Slowly she began to lift her head up towards the person who was crazy enough to sit with her.

She saw some long purple hair that was near the back, mostly purple attire and then.... The voice.

"Oh god." She thought as she looked up and saw Heather Sunderland of all people!?!? Without another word, Kelly's eyes narrowed and she slammed her fist down on the table and yelled:

"SUNDERLAAAANND!!!"
Roared the blonde dramatically as she glared at Heather while the entrire cafeteria fell dead silent and stared at the obnoxious patriot who randomly yelled.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:31 pm

Heather wasn't sure exactly what she expected Kelly's reaction to be, but if anything she was honestly quite excited to see what it would be. She could barely remember how long it's been since the last time she's seen Kelly and they certainly didn't end their last meeting on good terms.

"The food here's not bad honestly. I-" Her words were cut off by that slam on the table, causing her to yelp out and jump, startling her. Next thing she knew--there was that dramatic roar that Kelly let out--one that she was all too familiar with. She blinked up at her, slightly stunned at first before she grinned.

"You haven't changed a bit!! Same crazy blonde that you were last time I was kicking your ass!" She was immediately thrown right into the mood by Kelly's yell, unable to help herself from getting right back into it like that. She at first just wanted to talk to Kelly--but the girl had immediately pulled her right back in to how they used to act towards eachother, almost like all that time hadn't passed

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:38 pm

Kelly's eyes settled on Heather after she made her dramatic roar. Kelly barely realized she did it, rather it felt almost like instinct to do it and the American hero found herself staring at a one Heather Sunderland calling her... Crazy?

"C-Crazy!?" Kelly barked as she snapped back to reality, her eye twitching as she glared at Heather. "You got SOME NERVE coming to MY table and starting crap while I am trying to enjoy my favorite dish! And for the record! You did not kick my ass." Kelly said factually before pushing her index finger into Kelly's nose.

"I. Kicked. Your. Ass." Said the blonde, poking Heather with each pause in her words.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Heather nod her head a little as Kelly first repeated that word, sticking her tongue out a little before she continued on. "Hey now. Starting crap. You're the one who shouted out my last name like that. If anyone started it it was you--" She let out before feeling her push her index finger against her nose like that.

A couple blinks came from a slightly stunned Heather before she felt her poke at her nose with each pause in her words of that last statement. She didn't know what to say at first before she clicked her tongue. "In what? That stupid over the top rope thing? Yeah sure OK I lost that" She said, waving it off, that little impromptu match being one that she mostly wanted to forget with how uneventful it went.

"Kicked my ass is a stretch though." She tapped her finger on the table, narrowing her eyes, that statement having gotten to her a little. "Here I am seeing you eating all alone and figuring you could use some company from an old...enemy, and this is how I'm treated?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:14 pm

"You just think it was stupid because you lost." Kelly said smugly as she crossed her arms and grinned a little, remembering her first title win. The patriot seemed to calm down a bit more as she sat with Heather, like two old soldiers from different sides coming to an agreement.

"Might as well be a 'stretch' considering how my moveset likes to ground flyers." Kelly said with a little laugh as she imagined herself immobilizing Heather with various joint locks.

"Bah! I chose to sit alone, you twit! To enjoy some delicious rice curry!" Kelly said with a huff. "Don't act all victim with me either. You can't poke a snake and then complain when you get bit." Kelly muttered before covering up her food with a napkin and leaning back in her chair.

"So. Heard you're dating Pocahontas these days."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Heather clicked her tongue at that. She may have been a bit right as to the reason why Heather thought it was stupid--which just made Heather huff a little. "Yeah yeah whatever." She grumbled out just a little, honestly slightly jealous of the whole thing that not only did Kelly win THAT--but she also went on to win the Friction World title--something that Heather still feels like she deserves a rematch for after how her chance at it went down.

"Yeah that's IF you can manage to ground one. I'd make sure if we ever did get in the ring again I'd run circles around you before you could manage it." She let out, nodding her head a little. "Yeah well, you chose to sit alone, but you know food is always best when eating with company." She let out quite the cliche saying just to get it out there, not actually believing those words, taking a nice bite out of her sandwich--though the next thing Kelly said almost made her choke on it.

"Wh---O-ok for ONE her NAME is Janet--and I'm not dating her anyways! I'm not dating her, I'm not dating Rei, I'm not dating my crazy manager, I'm not dating anyone" She let out, clearing that up as quickly as she could. "People like to decide that sort of thing for me recently it seems. I'm by myself right now and that's how I plan on it being for at least a good while."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:40 pm

"You sound so confident in your flippy-jumpy crap. But what I learned is actually called wrestling. you know?" Kelly said with smug little huff as she waved Heather off.

"I suppose. My girlfriend, cousin and 'BFF' Lilly are just busy today. Otherwise I'd be sitting with them." Kelly said before talking about Lakota, a huge grin appearing on her face as she watched Heather nearly choke on her sandwich and then go off a little tangent that had Kelly staring at her in confusion.

"...Uh... I dunno where Rei and your manager came from..."
Kelly said a bit awkwardly as she shifted in her seat and looked off into the distance for a moment before looking back at Heather.

"Got some issues, huh? She asked out of the blue. "Need to talk about it?" She asked with a clear hint of sarcasm.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:53 pm

"Ngh..I can wrestle just fine alright? I have my own style, you've got yours. I'll use what works for me the most and I'll have fun doing it."

She calmed herself down a little after that whole--slight little rant she went on about with her 'relationship' issues, shaking her head. "Hmph..Yeah well you should be thanking me right now then. You get to be able to sit with the future AFW Friction World Champion" She pushed out slightly, trying to promote herself just a little--get herself feeling just slightly better at her current status in compared to how well Kelly has done.

"If I needed to talk about it, it wouldn't be with you, you can rest easy on that one. Maybe I'd come to you if I needed to take out my frustrations on something, that'd make sense."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next