by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 Empty Re: Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai

Post by dragonswill Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:26 am

Ai laughed as she pulled Rosie's cotton panties more, "No way I'm enjoying seeing you squirm while i pull on them haha."Ai laughed befor some water was splashed on her face getting into her eye Yelping the bratty girl would let go of Rosie and rubbed her eyes since they got abit irritated.

Even though she was still on top, Ai didn't realized that Rosie was squirming and soon was bucked off by the small girl "Wha! shit!" Ai said as she fell off Rosie and would get to the edge of the pool while she rubbed her eyes abit more befor it was okay enough to keep them open.

Back to top Go down

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 Empty Re: Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai

Post by TheWamts Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:04 am

Rosie felt Ai's weight shift off of her, her cute opponent slumping back into the pool with a splash. Wiping the water from her eyes, the conductor advanced behind Ai.

"My turn then? You're gonna pay for that, Ai!" the small pinkette would pounce, straddling Ai's lower back, while her hands grabbed for Ai's water-streaked hair to force her face down into the water!

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 SAdcZrMPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 MVRLLQmPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 I82ome3Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 UAjmKPCPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 MAai8oKPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:45 am

Ai was about to get back onto her knees and face Rosie befor the conductor got ontop of her back. "Hey! get off wha!" Ai yelled befor her face was pulled on and then her face was pushed into the water. Waving her arms around Ai tried to push her self up but her arms kept slipping on the surface of the kiddie pool.

Ai would keep squirming under Rosie while her breathing was getting into a bad place.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:32 am

Rosie wouldn't keep Ai's head submerged too long, she wasn't here to drown anyone, after all. But long enough to weaken her up a bit before she would remove her hands, sliding them down Ai's back to slap her buttchecks! "Heh, I hope you like being spanked Ai! Cuz I'm not gonna stop till your butt's as read as your hair!" She taunted, spinning herself to face Ai's legs now, hopefully she wouldn't lose balance in-transit or anything...

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 SAdcZrMPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 MVRLLQmPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 I82ome3Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 UAjmKPCPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 MAai8oKPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:36 am

Ai Breathing was getting bad as her squirming was starting weaken. By the time Rosie let go of her head Ai pulled her head out of the water to take in as much air as she could befor it escaped with a gasp from Rosie spanking her buttcheek. " Oh. you bitch.." Ai whined feeling Rosie spin around to face her leg. The brat growled at Rosie while she breathed a bit getting back some air, she would reach for Rosie trying to grab onto her. "Get off me!" Ai yelled starting to bounce under Rosie making her look like she was humping someone under her

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:51 am

Midshift, Ai pulled against Rosie's foot, causing the girl to slip on her unsteady perch. "Uuah! S-stay still, you!" She set her hands down on the pool floor, trying to stay atop her opponent. Ai obviously wanted her off, bucking up and down, making Rosie's job even harder.

Not to mention embarrassing, their hips were close enough for Rosie to feel each hump, making the small girl blush inspite of the cool water surrounding her. "Haah...! S-stop that, y-you dumb bitch!" She reached behind her, slapping Ai in the face... and losing her balance in the process. "PFFT! Shit!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Ai managed to grab onto Rosie's foot a she tried to pull the girl off as she humped the ground. " No i wont stay still!" Ai said as a light blush was on her face when she noticed her hips were hitting against Rosie. Even after she noticed Ai stilled continue to buck around before Rosie slapped her face. "Fucking slut when i get you off I'm going to make you pay!" Ai threaten befor she felt Rosie slip off her.

Breathing abit Ai looked around to fine Rosie as she wanted some pay back for the spanking and the slap to the face. Rolling on her back to sit on her butt Ai saw her target and would lunge at the girl."Ha now i got you!" Ai said as she tried to straddle Rosies legs and started to slap at her none existent breast. " like that Huh huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:09 am

"Uuah! G-get away, you whore!" Rosie's words weren't persuasive enough and Airi ended up getting on top of her legs, planting herself firmly (or as firmly as possible in such an unsteady arena). It wasn't too bad... until she started swatting at Rosie's )flat_ chest, the water making it sting that much worse. "S-stop! Stop it!" She whined, trying to catch Ai's wrists as she panicked.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:23 pm

"Bitch im not a whore!"Ai growled as she slapped the girls flat chest a few time, smiling when she hear Rosie whin from the hits. About to slap Rosie chest Ai wrist were grabbed on. "Hey! let go of me!" Ai said as she tried to pull her arms away form her, while she pulled back Ai wrapped her legs Rosie's waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:05 am

Although Rosie eventually managed to get Ai's arms under control, it meant her own arms couldn't do anything else for the time being.

So Ai's legs clamped Rosie's waist tightly without any issue, and now she was probably even worse off than before. "Uugh... f-fuck! C-can't you-uwaagh!!" Her opponent's long smooth legs were too powerful to just struggle out of... not that Rosie wasn't trying, there just wasn't much room to do anything more than wriggling like this.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next