Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

freeko, Kelsea, KillerV, LtLukas, LunarWolf, Mêow, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, SleeperAgent94, starvalentine, tehbohemian, TheEditor1023, Underdog21, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

The pride of the stallion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The pride of the stallion

Post by french Centaur on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 pm

« You're too easily distracted through your breasts, like any weak girl. That's fair, just a weakness of your body. »
The stallion grins, his ears now straight up. In fact, this duel is quite funny. Maybe he should wrestle against females more often. But...
« You know, actually, wrestling against a female is basically not fair, since males are stronger. »
That's why Jover was used to wrestle against males, before entering the AFW : he has no pride in beating a female. But the AFW was the opportunity for him to have more matches against females.

Now the leopard girl assumes a guardes stance. Jover would come on her for a lock-up. He then tries to maneuver her to the mat, but he's a brawler and holds are not his speciality at all.

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover

french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:50 am

"Hmmph, well you were pretty well distracted when I stomped on your crotch." Ally retorts. She locks up with the stallion but quickly realizes her mistake. No matter how much she didn't want to admit it, Jover was physically stronger than her. He slowly began to overpower Ally and push her back.

Julia Hiroshi, Erin Quinn, Emerald - Friction
Suzume Sheska - Kawaii

noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:32 am

Despite his low level in holds, Jover is able to overpower the leopard girl, and it's not a surprise in his mind. He would pin her on the mat the same way she did previously : pinning her wrists above her head. Snout to snout, the stallion would playfully lick at her face with his broad tongue.

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover

french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:02 am

Ally's face starts to turn light red as she realizes her situation. She strains herself trying to move her wrists but they don't budge. "Ugh hey will you stop with that?" Ally yells at Jover and turns her head to the side as his tongue slides up her face. Clearly Ally wasn't in a position she thought she'd end up in. The feline female will try to lift both her legs and hook them under Jover's arms. If she was sneaky and quick enough she would be able to bring them back to the ground and the stallion with them.

Suzume Sheska - Kawaii

noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:59 am

Jover notices that the leopard girl doesn't like his licks. She shakes her head from side to side, and it just makes the horse snicker. He keeps licking at her until the flexible feline hooks her legs under his arms. Jover is strong enough, compared to her, to keep hold on her wrist, but the girl manages to make him roll on the side. Jover struggles not to end on his back, keeping hold on the girl's wrists.

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover

french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:10 am

"Grrrr come on! this is supposed to work." Ally declares, more to reassure herself than anything. While she had Jover on his side Ally would try to wrap her legs around his waist. If she managed, she'd give a little squeeze and try to lock in a body scissors. Ally wasn't squeezing particularly hard but she hoped it would be enough to loosen Jover's grip on her wrists.

Suzume Sheska - Kawaii

noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:14 am

Jover is unable to defend himself from the position changing of her legs. She's now catching him into a bodyscissor. His swollen bulge is almost frotting against her butt. Jover releases the wrists, he has nothing to do with them at the moment. Gasping a bit, he would playfully have a grasp on her breasts and pinch them. Then, whilst pinching her nipples, he would plant a lick on her face, trying at least to stay on his side.

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover

french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Ally would purr slightly as Jover started to play with her breasts. She'd look at him and smile. "Well if you've stopped actually fighting? Does that mean you give up?" She re-positions herself so that her butt is now right against his bulge. "I mean you seem to be enjoying your..." Ally starts to taunt only to be interrupted by a tongue on her face. She immediately tries to squeeze him harder with his legs.

Suzume Sheska - Kawaii

noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:41 pm

A soft shiver almost freezes Jover when he feels her butt pressing more against his bulge, which just swells more in reaction. Now the stallion cock grows out of his sheath and stretches his boxer, pushing against the leopard's butt.
Jover almost giggles at the girl's own reaction to his big lick.
« Oh no I don't give up, I just enjoy out spar different ways. I know I can beat a female whenever I want, so... I make it last. »
Jover smiles at her and pinches again her nipples.

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover

french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Ally giggles. "Yeah I can tell you're really enjoying it." she comments about his growing bulge. "mmm careful there." Ally would joke, feeling her nipples being played with. Shw would apply another squeeze to Jover's midsection before deciding to try to maneuver him onto his stomach.

Suzume Sheska - Kawaii

noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top