Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dulsa Vs William Castur (Debut)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dulsa Vs William Castur (Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dulsa Vs William Castur (Debut)

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:42 am

Dulsa's eye twitched at the man's words. "And how exactly did you think I'd be, punk!?!?" She snarled angrily as she tried to run at Castur and rush past passed him after jumping in the air, trying to get her arms around his neck as she tried to drag him down and slam the back of his neck into the canvas with a running neckbreaker!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Dulsa Vs William Castur (Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dulsa Vs William Castur (Debut)

Post by noob Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 am

William immediately regretted his words. Aside from being a bit stronger than he though, Dulsa was also angrier than he would have imagined. "I just meant that given your size." He would try to explain.

Seeing Dulsa charge his way Will expected her to come right at him. He didn't however expect her to fly right by him. The words "Not good!" would race through his mind before he was slammed down on the mat, his neck bouncing back up an inch off the canvas before landing back down. He'd roll to the side and grab the back of his neck with both hands, cringing in pain. William would stay down for a few seconds before the pain subsided and then try to make his way back up to his feet.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:34 pm

Dulsa huffed as she dragged William down and slammed him hard on the canvas, where she immediately rose up with a pair of narrowed, angry eyes.

"Oh! So it's my size, huh!??" She growled angrily. "And just what's wrong with my size!?!? Upset I'm not some Five-Ten boob monster I bet, you fucking asshole!" Growled the blonde haired woman as she rushed her opponent while tried to push himself up to his feet but Dulsa wouldn't let him.

She hoped to close the gap between her and Will and stuff his head between her thighs, letting her stocking covered legs surrounded his throat before she crossed her ankles and flexed! Trying to apply a tight headscssor to her opponent! "Hnn!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:06 pm

"That's not what I meant. Your boobs are fine." William comments as he makes his way on to one knee. "I mean...Oh forget it!" At this point Will finally realizes he isn't making any progress.

Suddenly and much to his dismay, William felt a pair of legs wrap around his neck. He instinctively reaches up to try to pry them off despite the increase in difficulty from the squeeze. "ahhh grr" Will groaned as Dulsa's thighs began to tighten around him.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:01 am

Dulsa's eyes only narrowed further and her teeth gritted tighter as she heard this mouth breather speak. "Fuck you! Don't talk about my boobs, asshole!" Dulsa growled as she gave her legs another flex on the guy's head before she bent over and tried to grab the hem of his pants.

"Heh!"
She huffed with a grin before yanking on his pants, wedging them higher up his ass but also using it as a grip as she fell back to the canvas on her butt, trying to drive William's head right into the canvas with a makeshift piledriver!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:25 pm

William grit his teeth as he felt Dulsa's legs constrict around him again. He squirmed around in the hold affording her more than enough opportunity to grab his pants. "H...hey! my trunks." Will would protest as they were used against him in a rather embarrassing way. His face would turn a bit redder for a second, not that anyone would be able to notice from his current position.

Will kicked his legs in the air until his head roughly crashed down to the canvas. "Oooff" Will gasped as his body flopped back to the floor. He lays there panting, trying to get over the fact that he feels almost as if the room is spinning.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Dropping William to the mat with the piledriver, Dulsa stood up and grinned as she took a good look at her wounded foe before she reached over for his hair, trying to drag him up to his feet before she attempted to whip him into the nearest ropes, expecting him to return to her so she could hit him again.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 pm

William reluctantly made his way to his feet in order to keep the hair in Dulsa's grasp on his head. He's easily tossed towards the ropes. "I can't just let her manhandle me this whole match." William thought as his mind raced to figure out his next move. He hit the ropes and came bouncing back towards Dulsa with some built up momentum. He would try to surprise the girl with a spear. As he approached his opponent he would jump and hope for contact.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Dulsa whipped the boy into the ropes and was eagerly waiting his return but what she didn't count on was for him to counter and run right into her by simply just throwing his body at her!

"Waah!!" She cried just moments before the bigger guy just knocked her flat on her back with the aid of his weight behind, knocking Dulsa flat to the canvas as she nursed her ringing head.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:10 am

"Hah! Got ya!" Will bragged from the ground. Not wanting to lose any momentum he got to his knees and scooted back. He would then try to grab Dulsa's right leg and stand while still grasping it. If she didn't put up too much of a fight he would attempt to step over her leg with his right leg and lock her foot under his arm. If all went well it would be simple for William to twist Dulsa's foot and apply some pressure to her ankle. "How's that?" He would ask with a slight grin.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next