by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

I'm not getting too old for this

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'm not getting too old for this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not getting too old for this

Post by Maxy Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:50 pm

"Croatia? I've been there once, was a while ago though. How long have you been here for?" As Kei and her talked, Daisuke seemed somewhat interested in what Nikolette said about her self, though she doubted the part about the half death ray, that and maybe she'd be someone a friend of hers might like. "Depending how to make out here, maybe expend your in ring career by wrestling in places like Mexico and Canada. Many greats have come from them, but Japan's got a good wrestling tradition too, over the past few years pro wrestling has gained more popularity as sumo wrestling has declined."

"Tell me Nikolette, are you dating anyone at the moment? I know someone you might be interested in meeting you." Dai told her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

I'm not getting too old for this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not getting too old for this

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 am

"Yeah it's a small town but it made me who I am!" Nikolette was partially ashamed of the war torn country but she wasn't the kind of person to focus on the wrongs but instead looked forward to try and make things right. "I've only been here for a few months. Still gettin used ta the language but think I got mosta it." She listened to Kei speak about the international wrestling circuit and smiled. "Thank ya but I ain't lookin ta be a professional wrassler. I just want ta have a tussle or two with some strong gals and save up a few extra bucks. I want ta start up my own machine shop one day. I'll give it my all I mean I ain't no jobber, I know y'all got yer traditions an I'll give it my all in the ring, I just don't wanna retire in the ring ya know?" She then looked at Daisuke when she spoke and her eyes widened. "Oh Geeze wow ya sure get right ta business don't ya? Na I ain't got no one on this arm." She said holding her arm up for emphasis. "Been too busy ta even think about it." She eyed Daisuke. "Why?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 am

"That's good. Even if you plan on just being here for a little bit don't halfass it. I'll tell you right now if I ever face someone who isn't wanting to give it there all I'd make sure they spend what ever they make on medical bills. A bit harsh I know but this is something I care about. Like if you saw another mechanic that didn't take total pride in their work and just did for a bit a money then get out. It's nice that you have dream and depending how well you do in this could determen how fast you get to your goal. I mean someone like me would fight at a couple of major events and the payoff would be enough to get your business started and have enough left over for a steak and lobster dinner for a big group." She then remembered Nik's car. "Though I have to admit from the condition your ride was in you must not care about it a whole lot. Wouldn't you want to keep it in tip top condition and fix it the minute something goes work?"

Daisuke smiles and has her hand behind her head "I'm affraid she's got you there."

"or are you having an affair with a brand new motorcycle?" She leans a bit closer with a smirk.

"Anyway as I said I know someone who might be interested in you. I think you'd do well with her and if you teamed up you could become a successful tag team."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:40 pm

"Oh yeah, I ain't gonna be no slug out there! I might not be a pro but I was in enough scraps at the orphanage ta know my way 'round a knuckle sandwich." Nikolette said and looked back at the car. "Oh that guy ain't my car. I was just drivin him untilit was time ta strip him down an use him for parts. Guess he got the last laugh." She said with a slightly embarrassed chuckle. Nikolette turned back to Daisuke and tilted her head curiously. "Ya really think someone out there would like little ol' me? Honestly I never really thought much about that lovey dovey stuff but I love meetin new people an havin someone coverin my ass in the ring might be nice. Sure! Let me meet 'er."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 pm

"Now it's a matter of finding her......where ever she is." (sorry I couldnt think of much more than that)

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 am

Nikolette scratched her head and looked in either direction. "Did ya loose her?" She wondered. "Maybe she'll pop outta thin air like you did."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:20 pm

"Not really. Haven't seen her yet today. I'm sure she'll turn up eventually."

Kei thought about what Nik said about driving someone eles care. "So you either were slacking off in your work and not keeping your car in good shape, or you became a dirty car whore and had an affair."

Daisuke smirks "That wasn't a bad one" referring to the joke she made.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm

"Hey hey hey!" Nikolette said as she waved her arms in protest. "Are ya sayin my lead foot's all loosey goosey? I ain't no slacker! I got that car from the junker shop with the intention of scrapin it fer parts." She then grinned. "I guess I did pay for a good time." She chuckled. "I ain't no car John though!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:04 am

Kei gts a bit amused with what is going on and looks like she's going to keep on going till Dai suggests they should all drop it since they could be here all day doing it. "Anway when ever the car gets pissed up we can try to find Lita if you want."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:55 am

"Well sure, why not!" Nikolette said cheerfully. Just then, the tow truck pulled up. "How 'bout that for service." She then looked up at the two. "You gals need a lift? Gonna have them drag this beast back to the arena maybe yer lady friend is there or even if ya just got business, it's all right." She smiled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum