by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Julia Knight vs Michiko Sunada

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Julia Knight vs Michiko Sunada - Page 9 Empty Re: Julia Knight vs Michiko Sunada

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Julia swung for the fences and tried to make her opponnet suffr for the attacks she had been hoing for the entire time. Michiko had taunted and beat on her all throughout the match and now every blow she nailed felt like payback for her as the ref finally interviened. 

Puling back she glsred at the ref for getting in the way before looking at Michiko as she was eager to jump right back on the attack. However once she moved in Michiko pounced and grabbed her pulling her down neck first into the ropes. "Auggh!" Julia gagged as she bounced on the ropes before rolling off them and laying on the floor coughing and trying to breath.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Julia Knight vs Michiko Sunada - Page 9 Empty Re: Julia Knight vs Michiko Sunada

Post by Teesta Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Michiko hung on the ropes, glaring down at her opponent for a while, arm slung on the second rope as she struggled to breathe. Michi felt no remorse for the redhead as she struggled on the mat. Instead the blonde grabbed Julia by the hair as she had just done to her and ripped her to her feet roughly, not giving her the time to recover! Michi would then proceed to starting trying to drive knee after knee into her opponent's stomach in an attempt to keep her from getting her breathing back, letting out a yell of frustration with every attempt. Michiko was livid that she was putting in this much work to finish a match she thought would be much easier to get through, and that she felt she deserved to go much easier. And now she'd make sure that Julia would really suffer before the end of it.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:41 pm

Julia was worn down and coughing as Michiko lurked over her once again. And once again the redhead was grabbed by her hair and lifted up to her feet, her eyes drooping as she braced herself for whatever hell Michiko had in mind for her.

She got it in the form of her driving her knee into her belly, knocking the wind out of her and not stopping there as Michiko worked over her belly with an assortment of knees. "Augh! Oouugh! Uufff! Auugha!" Julia couldnt offer any resitance in her stance and the knees just kept on coming as her gut was getting destoyed by the aggressive blonde while her face was going red. "...stop..."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Michiko stopped when she heard Julia's plea. She then grabbed Julia by her face and gave her the most menacing look that her petite self could muster and yelled, [color=#ffcc00]"Stop!? Stop!? I gave you so many opportunities! You could have given up so many times before this! All I wanted was a win! That's all I wanted! And now you've made me do this to you! This is your fault!" Michiko screamed the words, looking beyond frustrated as she threw another bigger knee to the midsection of her opponent.

Michi would then shove the redhead upright again with a push to the face and then vaulted herself upright on Julia's shoulders, her body going vertical for one moment before she attempted to come down and plant Julia's face into the mat with an X-Factor to complete her "Falling For You" finisher!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:15 pm

The knees stoppe but only for Michiko to get in her face and begin yelling at her while she tried to get some air into her lungs as the rant contiuned. Julia really wanted to smack her across the face but her arms were simply drooped down and hanging as she was simply too tired to get herself to do so as the blonde drove another knee into her gut.

All the red head could do was weeze and crumble before she was pushed into the ropes, nearly beaten down as the girl moved in for the finish. Grabbing her head she ended up forcing her downard with an x-factor as Julia's head hit the mat. "Ouuggh.." The redhead moaned as she laid across the floor
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Michiko landed in front of Julia as she looked down at her, planted on the mat. The blonde was shaking as she stared at her, adrenaline and excitement consuming her as she realized what had just happened. She hit her finisher. It was over. Michi pushed the redhead over and then grabbed one of her legs, pulling back on it as she laid into the cover, propping herself up to lay even more pressure onto the downed Julia. She wasn't sure if she needed the added pressure to keep her shoulders down on the mat, but Michi wasn't about to leave anything to chance at this point. She went for the best cover she could go for and closed her eyes as the referee started to count.

"One!"

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Her limbs felt disjointed, like her body wasnt connected in the slightest and it made Michiko rolling her to her back pretty uncomfortable. More so once Michiko rolled on top of her and started the pin as Julia couldnt even work the effort to try and break the pin.

She felt humilated and the match wasnt even over yet. She had prided herself in being tough and never backing down but this anoying brat had beaten her down to the point she couldnt fight back anymore and now here she was getting the stupid victory she seemed so determined to take.

"Two!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:37 pm

"Three!"

The bell rang and Michiko had a huge smile growing on her face. She kept the pin going on for another moment or two longer before suddenly leaping to her feet, leaping up and down and pumping her arms as she yelled out, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I win! I win! I'm the winner!" She then started storming around the ring and pointed to herself as she screamed, "I won the match! I won it!"

She let out a loud laugh as she buried her face in her arms, taking in the moment and allowing her emotions to catch up with her before collecting herself and becoming overjoyed once more! She just wanted the win. She could be proud now. She could feel like she wasn't an absolute failure. She could feel happy... but her opponent?

Michiko dropped down beside Julia and got in her face, grabbing for her hair as she started to gloat. "I won! You lost! Because you're a stupid, stupid loser and I'm the winner, just like I said I was! And don't you ever forget that, you idiot loser!" It wasn't the most mature display of grace from Michi, but she didn't care at this point. She was lost in her own satisfaction and wanted everyone to know that she was, in fact, the winningest winner in AFW right now.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:19 am

Julia rolled away slightly ince Michiko got off her annoyed that she had lost this match in this fashion. As she expected Michiko was anything but humble regarding the celbration cheering her head off and jumping around like she owned the place and then she looked down at her.

Grabbing her hair Julia was forced up, her hand was on her stomach as Michiko mocked her, with her face scruching up in anger at the insults hurled at her. "Shut up!" She said simply enough as her hand went and smacked her across the face. It may cost her more then she would like but it was worth it to shut her up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:45 am

Michiko took the smack to her face and looked positively stunned for a second. She then gnarled her teeth and then started to lay forearms and punches onto Julia's head and back! She was livid! How dare this girl ruin her celebration! She was a winner now! A winner! She won, and she deserved to celebrate, no matter how obnoxious it was! Michi kept pounding away at the poor redhead and yelled, "How dare you!? I won! You can't just hit me! You jerk! You loser!"

Michi then sprung to her feet and started to kick Julia in her ribs and belly until finally the referee grabbed hold of her to try and get her away from the hurting Julia. The blonde reluctantly backed off before giving Julia one last nasty look and then ran forward, throwing a punt towards the redhead's stomach before storming out of the ring, having felt like she made her opponent suffer enough. Michiko grabbed her jacket and then started towards the back, looking immensely proud of herself as she smugly walked away. She was a winner. And that much could not be denied to her, no matter what.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next