by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rythmn & Blues

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rythmn & Blues - Page 2 Empty Re: Rythmn & Blues

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:32 am

"'Course I can! Jus' watch..." Clyde said, shooting Mariko a finger gun before he swiped his card across the machine and entered the little arena before mounting up on the mechnical bull, straddling it with one hand raised as he grinned at Mariko before the machine turned on it jerked forward! Causing Clyde to jerk his hips back!

"YEE-HAW!" He cried as the machine twisted, bucked and jerked forward, leaving Clyde to ride the bull and lean in the opposite directions as it tried to throw the cowboy off.

He lasted about six seconds, hanging onto the bull for dear life before it spun and leaned to the side and threw Clyde right off. "Woah!" He landed just in front of Mariko, hitting the padded floor with a bounce before he grinned at her and eyed his score.

"...Six point eight ain't bad." He said with a small grin.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:20 pm

As expected, Clyde was quick to accept the challenge, and Mariko watched in amusement as he strode right up to the machine. Had she been the one up there, she would’ve been totally clueless on how to even work the thing. Evidently, Clyde had done this before. Not that it was much of a surprise.

The bull abruptly began to buck and jerk, the suddenness of the first movement making her flinch instinctively despite how far away she was from it. But she enjoyed the 6.8 second show Clyde put on before he was bucked right off of the bull. Had he not said anything, she wouldn’t have known whether the score was good or not. Apparently it was.

“Well then, congratulations, cowboy~” she said with a giggle. “If you’re not too dizzy, why don’t you come over here and get me a drink?” Mariko winked Clyde’s way, then walked toward the bar to take a seat on the nearest available stool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:06 am

"Thanks..." Said Clyde from a sort of upside down position, at least when compared to Mario who stood over him, cutely giggling and asking for a drink now. A wink like her's could melt any man. He had to oblige the lady.

"Sure thing." He said as he adjusted himself, stood up and took a set beside Mariko. "Whatever she wants is on me... I'll take a coke and whiskey, friend" Said Clyde as he looked over to Mariko. "So... How ya been holdin' up since our match together?" He asked curiously

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:59 am

“A glass of red wine, please,” Mariko said to the bartender, before looking at Clyde as he addressed her.

“I wouldn’t want to sound immodest, but I like to think I’ve done fairly well for myself since then. Planning and preparing the Ueno show kept me out of the ring for a little while, but aside from a few minor issues it was more successful than I could’ve hoped.” Right about then, their drinks were set down on the counter in front of them, and Mariko took a sip of her wine. She thought about asking Clyde how he’d been too. But she’d seen enough to have a general idea. Especially recently.

“…I was sorry to see what happened in your match with Ami. You were a fine champion. You deserved better than that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:12 am

"Red wine?" Clyde asked after giving a whistle. "Classy." He added before hearing Mariko out, recalling the events of the Ueno show that had occurred around the same time he fought with Reira. One of the best times in his life and the worst.

He turned to look at Mariko as apologized for his loss. He frowned deeply and had to take a quick sip of his drink as it was brought up. He set it back down and smiled at Mariko.

"It sure is nice ta' hear from someone like you that I was a good champ... I ain't done with those punks by a long shot. But yeah, it sucked." Muttered Clyde before looking over at Mariko.

"I'm uh... Sorry 'bout kissin' you after our match. I was just returnin' the favor after you smothered me and tried to make me yer personal seat." He teased as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Man... Why couldn't I just lose ta you?" He mused jokingly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:33 am

Mariko took a sip of her wine, then kept her attention on Clyde as he spoke. “Well, for what it’s worth, I hope you get some payback on them. God knows they deserve it,” Mariko replied. Then when the Texan brought up the aftermath of their match, she couldn’t help but giggle.

“Why be sorry about that? I never said I minded~” she said with a wink. “Besides, now I’ve got something to pay you back for if we ever end up on opposite sides of the ring again.”

She took another drink of her wine while Clyde made his joking comment. She giggled again, but that did put some thoughts in her head. A quick glance was cast back at the boxing ring, which would’ve served her idea nicely except for the crowd of people all around. Fortunately, there was another way to go about it.

“Hey,” she said, turning in her stool to face Clyde directly. “This place seems a bit crowded. But there’s usually no one in the gym this late. Think you might be up for a round or two, just for old times’ sake?” she asked with a playful grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:50 pm

"Oh I will..." Clyde said with a laugh that was muffled into her his glass as he took a drink before smiling devilishly at Mariko's words and what she now apperently owed him. Finding the Japanese woman to be hotter than she already was when she said she didn't mind.

The cowboy went to take another drink before he heard Mariko address him, causing Clyde to raise his head and turn to Mariko with a perplexed look on his face before hearing her request.

He grinned instantly. "A match just in the gym between me and you?" He said as he leaned in close to Mariko until the tips of their noses touched and they were trading alcohol laced breaths.

"Yer on." He said as he stood up and left some money on the bar.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:16 am

Mariko didn’t flinch or budge as Clyde leaned in to touch her nose with his own. Even without him saying so, the look on his face was all she needed to know that he would be more than up for this. Sure enough, he gave the expected answer.

“Splendid~”

After Clyde paid for the drinks, Mariko got off of her stool and started to walk toward the door, which she was sure Clyde would be opening for her again, being the gentleman he was. And once they had left Mariko would immediately begin walking in the direction of the arena, knowing her soon-to-be sparring partner would be following right along with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:37 pm

Holding the door open for Mariko, Clyde followed her to the gym at a brisk pace, sharing some casual talk about life and the job and things of that nature, real friendly casual stuff before he found himself standing in the gym with Mariko after holding open the door. The facility was pretty much empty. Perfect for a late night fight.

"So... How we doin' this?"
He asked as he began to remove his dress shirt, suit and tie.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:14 am

Once the two of them were inside the gym, Mariko took her phone out of her purse and made a phone call rather than answer Clyde’s question directly. A voice answered on the other line, and Mariko briefly exchanged some words in Japanese before hanging up. She put her phone back in her purse, then grinned slightly at the blonde.

“I just called for a ref and cameraman. Figured if we’re going to do this, let’s make it count. A 24/7 match. How’s that sound?” she said, though at this point the question was irrelevant. Whether he liked the idea or not, the ref would be there in a matter of minutes. “And just to make this a little more interesting, I suggest a friendly little wager,” she said, sauntering up to Clyde until they were practically nose-to-nose.

“Loser belongs to the winner for the rest of the time we’re here tonight~”

After that, Mariko turned on her heel and walked toward the women’s locker room. “Think about it while I get changed. When I come back, let me know if you accept,” she said before disappearing into the locker room. That added stipulation was something neither the ref nor cameraman would have to know about, should Clyde chose to accept it, and Mariko was fairly certain he would. Still, it only seemed fair to give him a say in the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next