Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Entropy Title: Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. Bonnie Gastin - Hog Tie Match!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entropy Title: Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. Bonnie Gastin - Hog Tie Match! Empty Entropy Title: Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. Bonnie Gastin - Hog Tie Match!

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Hogtie Match scheduled for One Fall.

Winning Conditions: The opposing wrestler must subdue the wrists and ankles of her opponent with the rope provided by the official. There are no Pinfalls or Submissions. Only when one of the wrestlers have been hogtied and cannot escape will the match end.

Ring Outs: None.

"Shout at The Devil" by Motley Crue began to play as Bonnie T. Gastin made her way out on stage, taking a deep breath as she realized just what she was in for tonight. Her first chance at singles gold here in AFW. She knew her lover Duffy was watching back home and intended to make her proud, along with her brother and her adoring fans that were cheering the blonde haired girl who made her way out on stage, waving to the fans.

She was clad in a simple pair of skinny jeans with white high top sneakers. Her wrists clad in sweat blue sweat bands along with her hair done up in a pony tail, in addition to a tight fitting white tank top that was cropped at the waist.

She slid under the ropes and raised her fists to the crowd before making her way into her corner, eyeing the ref who held the long lasso between her hands as the mighty Texan girl hoped to win gold like her brother and know the Gastin family was full of champs!

Bonnie Gastin drew a deep breath

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title: Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. Bonnie Gastin - Hog Tie Match! Empty Re: Entropy Title: Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. Bonnie Gastin - Hog Tie Match!

Post by HighFly Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:30 pm

As Alaina's music began to play the crowd cheered, and when she Entropy Champion appeared at the top of the ramp, the noise level burst through the roof, turning into a roar! Alaina was in a sports bra, briefs, kneepads, and boots all of which were her usual leopard print. She high fived fans down the ramp and stopped at the bottom to show off her powerful arms before walking up the ring steps and climbing through the ropes to enter the ring.

Alaina stood in the center and held her belt high to the delight of the crowd. She then handed it off to the referee as she stood in the center of the ring and stared Bonnie down. "Just because Clyde is a champion doesn't mean that you get to be one. I am going to give you everything I've got in order to defend this title. I don't think you have what it takes to topple an amazon." Alaina said to Bonnie, continuing to stare forward into her eyes. "Its not that I think you can't wrestle and you'd probably be a good champion but I will be the greatest Entropy champion Friction has ever seen."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title: Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. Bonnie Gastin - Hog Tie Match! Empty Re: Entropy Title: Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. Bonnie Gastin - Hog Tie Match!

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Bonnie bounced on her toes as Alaina appeared, taking a deep breath as she awaited her battle with the champion that came strolling down the ramp to a cheering crowd. Bonnie was a little a nervous, she was proud of her upperbody strength but Alaina was packing it, she knew she had to go all in on this fight. Balls to the wall against her much bigger and stronger foe.

"Everythin' bigger in Texas, hun! Even guys and gals I've had ta' knock down! Yer a good champ but all good things gotta end sometime!" Bonnie declared as she cracked her knuckles and got in the center of the ring before the bell rang.

"Show me whatcha got!" Bonnie yelled before throwing an overhand right, trying to deck Alaina right in the face!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Alaina was in a staredown with Bonnie that ended abruptly when a lightning quick punch rocked her world! The time keeper hastily viewed that as thw start of the match, ringing the bell!

Alaina staggered back, stumblimg awkwardly until she slumped against the ropes! After having her own bell rung her grip on the ropes was the only thing keeping her standing. In a match against a lady like Bonnie starting off on the wrong foot was the last thing Alaina wanted to do, ywt here ahe was struggling to stand!

She shook her head and moved back towards Bonnie, but she knew her brief daze had left her quite open....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Striking Alaina right in the face and seeing hers stumble against the ropes, Bonnie decided to keep the pressure going as she rushed her opponent and tried a throw a flying knee right up into her chest, trying to compress her between her own weight and the ropes as she viciously striked her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:49 pm

Alaina was struggling and the flying knee by Bonnie certainly didn't help the amazon out in any way! "Arrgh!" Alaina cried out as she was hammered, pressing up against the ropes before falling down to the mat in a heap! The thudding sound echoed as she hit the mat and clutched her chest as she rolled onto her side, clearly in a lot of pain early!

Alaina needed to get some space to attempt to recover even if only slightly. She tried to roll away from Bonnie and work her way back up to her feet! "ugh... damn it.." Alaina cursed as she began to get up, wary of Bonnie and her hard-hitting offense!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:24 pm

"HAAHH!!" Blasting Alaina in the chest, Bonnie watched the champion drop before she fell to the mat in a heap to the roar and surprise of the crowd. Bonnie felt so powerful from already downing the champion that was part of the famous Dojo with Akashi Tanikaze and Taylor Parker.

Wasting no time, Bonnie chased after Alaina as he rolled away, trying to wrap her arms around the girl's waist as she was trying to get up, bending her knees before trying to lift UP!

"Hnn--AAHH!!" Bonnie cried, lifting Alaina up and over to try and slam her onto her back with a gutwrench suplex!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:11 pm

The punishment continued as she was pulled up and supplied back down hard! Another cry of agony escaped the champs mouth sash grabbed at her back, kicking the mat in pain! The loud scream, grit teeth, and pained look on her face said it all! Alaina was down and trying to show the world that she wasn't out yet!

Alaina squirmed about on the mat, reaching for the nearby ropes to try to pull herself up to her feet yet again! "I'm not done yet.... ya just got a lucky start..." Alaina said trying her best to sound like she had bravado, when in truth even just speaking out was taking a bit of effort as she drew deep breaths to try to recover!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:40 pm

Bonnie put a lot of effort into lifting and slamming Alaina but it paid off in the end as she suplexed Alaina hard into the canvas with a clearly painful impact!

Bonnie huffed and immediately rose to her feet as Alaina went for the ropes to pull herself back up. "Luck ain't got jack ta' do with it! I'm all skill!" Bonnie declared as she rushed Alaina as she got up. The Texan's hands were up and once she got in range, she threw a stiff right hand towards Alaina's face before trying to follow up with a left hook to the other side of her face!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Alaina hobbled up and looked up just in time to see the fists of Bonnie flying at her face! The first hit connected, sending her staggering back and the second shot landed right on her eye socket! Alaina slumped down to one knee as one hand covered her face and her other hand propped her up as she slumped down! "D-damn it..."

Alaina was on her hands and knees, and likely brandishing a brand new black eye! She was in a daze after the flurry of one-two punches! This very well may be the worst start, or one of the worst starts to any match in her career! By far it was the worst of her title reign, and it was hard for the gasping crowd not to think that Bonnie possibly had her number from the get-go!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next