by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bed wrestling: Kelly vs. Kagami

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bed wrestling: Kelly vs. Kagami Empty Bed wrestling: Kelly vs. Kagami

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Bed wrestling match
The girl that is first to orgasm loses.
Attire: Sporty underwear

The former kawaii champion was back and ready. And today, she would not take on a newcomer like Kirika some months ago. This time, it was different. The fight would not be in a ring, but a sporty bed wrestling match to ease her tricky opponent a little bit.

Her music was blaring through the speakers, and the titantron now showed a herd of ponies galloping down a grassy hill and holographic out of the picture around the former kawaii champion. Today, she was not clad in her ring attire, but had a tight, golden colored sports bra and panty on that hugged her curves gently while stalking in on golden high heels, putting a hand on her hip suggestively before she would greet her fans all around the screens with an enthusiastic wink.

"Well, hello, Kelly and Brat Pack fans! HUHU! You missed me?"
She yelled in a microphone that had been handed, waving enthusiastically and hopping up and down much to the enjoyment of the crowd before she came close to the camera for a conspiracy like whisper.
"My opponent today is not a newbie! You probably all know and like her, and today I will make her mine and maybe take her home with me..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling: Kelly vs. Kagami Empty Re: Bed wrestling: Kelly vs. Kagami

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:09 am

Things had been hectic in the AFW for Kagami lately but after sorting some things out she was ready to step back into the ring. However, Kagami wasn't to happy about the match type even though Kagami was glad her opponent was someone she knew. Kagami stepped out into the arena wearing a pair of stripped panties and a white tee-shirt wrapped around her chest in a makeshift bra.

Kagami nervously made her way down to the ring trying to hide her blush as she looked at Kelly and her sexy attire. Kagami slide into the ring and looked Kelly in the eyes while trying to avoid looking at the rest of Kelly's body. "Hey it's been awhile." Kagami would say trying to distract herself from the sexy Kelly and to try and forget what Kelly had just said about making her Kagami hers.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Kelly was watching with interest when Kagami entered, checking out her cute outfit and the cute girl herself too. The girl had definitely matured, and Kelly was delighted to see her in this state. that eye patch had always made her a little bit uneasy around Kagami, but the girl had done exceptionally well even with it, and was now free to see as any healthy individual, which would make her without a doubt an even more formidable wrestler over time.

"Aw, come here, Kagami-chan!..."
Kelly suggested without a bad intention in her voice, opening her arms in a heartfelt gesture.
"You´re looking so good today!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:11 pm

Kagami stood in the ring looking a bit nervous and uncomfortable compared to the very upbeat and energetic Kelly. Kagami remembered her last match with Kelly and as Kelly acted all friendly Kagami just couldn't deny her sort of friend. Kagami stepped forward and gave Kelly a hug. "Thanks. You look good to." Kagami said softly as she hugged Kelly blushing a little from the close contact between the two of them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:42 pm

And now, despite being matured and everything, Kagami was still calm as a fish in her grip, Not because she thought that the girl did not like her, but the type of match obviously made her nervous. That was something that Kelly could use against her and had used against her in the past, but she had thought that the girl had overcome that problem right now.

"Look, I can´t promise you that you will not be excited in the match. But you can rest assured that I won´t slap or bite you or something."
She explained, grinning wieldy while still in the embrace of the other girl.
"Except if you ask me for it of course."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Kagami couldn't help but smile at Kelly's words as the girl tried to cheer Kagami up while preparing her for the match ahead. Kagami would then let go of Kelly and step backwards ready for the match to start. "Don't think this will be easy. I may be nervous but i was in the softcore tournament. I know a thing or two." Kagami would say while winking at Kelly as Kagami started to show a bit more confidence especially with how friendly Kelly was being. "Just don't be mad when you lose."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:08 pm

Now that was a chick that had grown up. Maybe. A sly smile came on the pretty face of the kawaii while she was tipping against her side with a pink colored fingernail.
"Oi, it looks like a certain someone took a deep sip of resolve out of the confidence pool. Cool, I like that in a girl. And you indeed did pretty well in that tournament if I remember well."

Of course Kelly had also watched that tournament, together with Hisako to make her hot and more open to having matches but also to please her voyeurism for girl on girl matches.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:08 am

Kagami smiled as Kelly complimented her. "Yep, i learned a lot and i am going to use those skills on you." Kagami would say before hearing the bell ring. Kagami would quickly go on the offensive figuring that if she could wear Kelly down early, Kelly's experience and skill wouldn't man much later in the match.

Kagami would try to tackle Kelly to the ground and quickly mount her to secure the top position. "I hope you are ready for a wild ride." Kagami would say before trying to sit on Kelly's chest before bouncing her butt on Kelly's breasts to try and knock the wind out of Kelly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:52 am

So Kagami had learned a lot. That would be something to be seen from this point on. Her first entrance had probably not been a very promising start, but maybe the Japanese had attempted to make a fool out of her? While Kelly was still thinking about how this or that was viable, she was tackled on the bed!

"Uhf!!"
She grunted when she had now a very detailed sight on her opponent, squirming lightly before Kagami began her rope and dope wrestling move, hoping wildly. That was so giddy and funny that Kelly could not stop to laugh, although it was a tough ride.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:24 pm

Kagami was bouncing on Kelly's chest when she lost concentration and accidentally bounced forward. Kagami soon found herself sitting on Kelly's face with her crotch rubbing all over Kelly's features. Kagami froze for a moment as the new sensation and the fact that she was now face sitting her friend confused her. Kagami didn't know what to do at the moment and after a moment of thought Kagami would roll off of Kelly with a blush on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next