Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Contract With The Devil (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Contract With The Devil (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Contract With The Devil (For Tiefblau)

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:39 am

Trista shrugged and leaned back in her chair with a yawn. "Whatever... you say sweetheart but I'm having me a head full of ideas."

"First and foremost." Juliet said as she walked over to Heather and pulled her up by her hair so they could talk eye to eye. "In the event, Asuka and the Garland girl ever team up on you. You must allow Trista Fate to help you. In the event of a tag team match, Trista will be your partner. She may be drunk but she's a reliable partner unlike your brother or Alessa Mason. If you even think of doing an unsanctioned match and if I find out about it, you can say goodbye to wrestling at AFW. Goodbye to Janet, Rei, Alessa, Cecilia and my foot up your ass."

Juliet took a long huff of air after she finished that rant as she turned back to her cake. She calmed herself with another gulp of coffee as she moved onto the second part of her rant.

"Which comes to my second condition. Respect, I've seen none of that from you. If you defy me again, you don't fight anyone. I mean it. Your next match, it will be canceled. Believe it or not, this contract with me puts you closer to success, you have better pay, access to better training and anything that remotely relates to your well-being can be written off. Like it or not, I'm a blade that cuts both ways. I don't care about how you feel or what your opinions are, those are useless to me. You want a title shot, I'll put you there but you need to move where I say to like a good little pawn on a chess board."

Juliet stomped her foot down at the last comment before ending with. "Is THAT clear?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Contract With The Devil (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Contract With The Devil (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:58 am

Heather blushed just a bit at Trista's words, clearing her throat slightly before Juliet walked over to her. She yelped out as she was pulled up by her hair, wincing hard as her eyes watered slightly from the burning sensation in her scalp. "O-ow!! Ngah!! H-hey!" She squirmed around just a bit, looking her in the eyes as she said thsoe words. She froze up as she spoke of all the people she knew like that, her heart skipping a beat before she watched her turn back to her cake.

"Y...you...know quite a bit about me.." She let out, still a bit frozen up from all that as she listened closely to her second condition. She took t hat all in, chewing at her lip nervously before she nod her head slightly at all she was saying. Her heart was pounding hard, feeling like it was about to burst from her chest. She was being controlled by this girl that suddenly appeared out of nowhere and changed her whole career quite a bit.

"Y..yes..It's clear.." She let out, averting her eyes finally, gulping hard. "Wh..what's the third condition?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:22 am

"Hmpf... you think I'm the person that would buy something without knowing what it is?" She said refusing to acknowledge Heather as a person and more of an object. She gave Heather a shove to sit her back down. "Of course I did some research."

Trista stifled a grin as she got to her feet. She stumbled forward to cut herself a piece of cake.

"Oh, the third condition, it's nothing big really. But put simply..." Juliet said as she marched forward and say on Heather's lap while facing her. She would grab both sides of Heather's face as she looked into her eyes. They were so close, she could taste the cake from Juliet's lips. Juliet neither smiled or frowned, she stared at Heather intensely as she brushed a strand from Heather's face. From here Heather could smell Juliet's expensive perfume which smelled like Sakura Pedals and a hint of grapefruit.

Brushing her thumb against Heather's soft lips, she held her face in her hands feeling Heather's heartbeat from under her fingertips.

Juliet whispered,:

Trista nearly cut herself with the knife as she heard that before turning towards them. It was just like Juliet to just abruptly take what she wanted. The brunette somehow manged to not laugh her head off. Taking a slice of cake and somehow scavenging a bottle of scotch from the desk, she made her way outside making a beeline for the door.

"C-congragulations.... I uhh... realized I have something to do." Trista scoffed before shutting the door behind her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:29 am

Heather clicked her tongue hard as she worded it like that, having t o hold back as much as she possibly could from yelling and cursing at her. She shuffled around a bit from where she was--yelping as she was suddenly shoved back onto the couch. "Nkgnh!"

She grumbled to herself a little, watching Trista get to her feet before suddenly Juliet was on her lap. Heather blinked, her heart skipping a beat in surprise at how close the girl brought herself, holding her cheeks like that and leaning in so close. "H...ha.." Heather was stunned, frozen up, having no idea what to say in this position as Juliet brushed Heather's hair from her face, a large, visible gulp appearing in her throat before finally she leaned in and whispered that third and final condition.

"Wh---WHAT?!" She yelled out in surprise, even after the girl had brushed her thumb against her lips. That was all Heather could say though, completely stunned and frozen up at that third and final condition, absolutely unable to muster a single other word.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:47 am

"What? You seeing someone? Fine, just break up with them. You're mine now." Juliet said as she tightened her hold on Heather's face. "Well, this is how business works honey. You want something, I want something and we make a trade and take what we want. So what's the problem? You want to avenge Alessa don't you? I'm just here to help you."

"So why don't.... we seal the deal?" She said leaning in towards Heather.

Juliet licked her lips before pressing her mouth against Heather's as she thrust her tongue in Heather's mouth. Her fingers slipped from her hands as they found themselves tangled in Heather's hair. She straddled Heather's thighs as she would squeeze her legs together as she let her tongue explored Heather's mouth and ravish Heather's tongue at every turn.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:52 pm

"W...well no I'm not seeing anyone.." She let out, gritting her teeth hard. She wanted to turn her head away, but Juliet held it in place, saying those words that just drove in to her more and more. She gulped hard, using quite personal things that she KNEW full well that Heather would have trouble with. She clenched her fists tightly, her heart feeling like it was about to burst from her chest before she heard Juliet's next words.

"Wh--Mnh!?" Her eyes widened as she straddled her as she did, pushing her lips against hers and invading her mouth with her tongue "M-mnh!! mnhpn!" Heather let out little whimpers and whining noises into Juliet's lips before finally she brought her hand up, she pushed at the girl's chest, inadvertently pushing against her breast as she did, just trying to get her to pull away.

"Mngkh...I-I can't agree to that!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:27 pm

The pink haired girl blinked as Heather broke away, it surprised her as well as Heather's flat out rejection. She flashed a crooked smile grabbing Heather's wrists as the purple haired girl was currently grabbing her breasts.

"You say that after groping me? Well aren't you scandalous?" Juliet would say this but when Heather would try to pull away, she would keep Heather's hands there.

After satisfied with seeing Heather squirm, she would try to pull Heather's wrists apart from each other. Juliet would then cling onto Heather's neck with her arms, her face extremely close to Heather's but not quite touching.

"Fine." Juliet said as she poured over Heather's eyes. "We'll just to have work out some other agreement. I understand that you're hesitant to date someone you just met. I am not an unreasonable maste- mistre-.... Manager. Yes, that's the term."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:45 pm

Heather winced just a bit at Juliet grabbed her wrists--her finally realizing where her hands were. "A-aha?!" She shook her head a little at her words, squirming around a bit on the couch before Juliet pulled her wrists apart--leaning in like that again. Heather's heart felt like it was about to burst from her chest as Juliet was nearly pushed and pressed against her, clinging to her neck like that.

"Nghk...I-I mean..I won't lie you're good looking and all but..Y-you know..you kind of nearly stole my contract without even my knowledge or request and are putting me in a rough position. Not the sort of person I'd fall for." She let out--even if that was slightly pushing it and she may slightly be a bit aroused by a girl like this having full control over her--but her worries of her career and all that come first.

"Tch...y-yes..manager..It's manager. You're my manager" She repeated--the other two things she almost said making her heart skip a beat. "W-what...other sort of agreement?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:25 am

"Oh? So, you never dated anyone who has put you in a tough position or tried to control or posses you? The only difference between you and your former lovers is that I'm more upfront about it." She raised a sardonic eyebrow at Heather's comment as she gave Heather a questioning half smile. "Heather... darling why don't you just hand me the ammo.

The pink haired woman shifted her position on Heather's lap. Sitting upright, she let her hands straighten Heather's collar and make adjustments to Heather's hair. Tilting her head up, she would turn it side to side. Juliet seemed to be enjoying herself inspecting and prodding Heather like her personal doll as she ran her thumb over Heather's lips.

"What. Indeed." Juliet said casting a sinister smile. "Whether you respect it or not, I take what I want and I want you Heather. I want to dominate you. I want to play with you and make you mine for an hour. How does that sound?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:05 am

Heather gulped hard as she said those words--that clearly getting to her quite a bit-her heart feeling like it was getting gripped hard as she spoke about her former lovers. "Nh..I-I..Had no issues with Natasha....d-don't talk that way about her" She let out, squirming just a little.

Heather's face was still burning a deep red as she sat upright on her lap, starting to straighten her collar and adjust her hair. She blinked a couple times at her seemingly inspecting her like that, feeling more and more tense in the situation as her heart raced.

"A-an...an hour!?" Heather blinked, stunned by what she was asking of her. A visible gulp appeared in her throat as her manager laid down that, making her heart pound and race even more as she squirmed a bit beneath her. Clicking her tongue--a long breath came from her mouth as she bit her lip. "Tch...fine...p...perverted manager.." She let out, taking just a little jab.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next