by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Start of the Crusade

2 posters

Go down

The Start of the Crusade Empty The Start of the Crusade

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Things had not been going well for Akiha in these past few months in AFW.  She had seemed to have lost every major PPV she had been in and had recently been losing a large number of matches as well.  Whatever momentum she had built up was now gone.  She had effectively become a mid-card, someone who would be forgotten and not remembered.

But Akiha wasn't going to stay down and let that happen to her.  No, she went out and got trained by a legend.  She pushed her body to the limit and got better.  In fact, her training had been so intense that she had disappeared a bit from AFW.  Fans began to speculate that she had quit or that her parents had interfered.  Well her parents did try to make her quit but all that did was push her even further and now she was ready to prove them and the world wrong.  She was going to show everyone what she was made up of.

- - - - -

A new theme song would suddenly play, one that no one had ever heard of.  The audience would look to see who was approaching, eager to see what was in store for them.  Suddenly there would be some confusion as Akiha came out, but something was a bit different now.  The Japanese wrestler was now sporting crimson red hair instead of her usual raven hair color.  In addition, she was also carrying a Japanese flag.  She would begin to make her way down the ramp as the audience began to talk to each other, speculating what was going on.

Akiha made her way down the ramp and climb the steps before entering the ring, making sure the flag never touched the ground. She would then plant the flag on the turnbuckle, making sure it stayed up before grabbing the mic.  The Japanese wrestler would take a moment to look around before finally putting the microphone near her lips.

“Some people may not see me as a threat.  Some people might just see me as another average wrestler.  Maybe that is because of my recent record here or maybe that is due to my size.  Yet that is all going to change.  Today you see the birth of a new Akiha.  I have been training hard to become the best wrestler I can be, so that I can take down the best, no matter how big they are.” stated Akiha in a confident tone as she then took a moment to pause.

“No longer will I be pushed over, no longer will I be ignored.  I will go on a crusade and work my way to the top.  I am going to show you what a TRUE Japanese wrestler can do.  In the process, I will eliminate all these foreigners who have entered AFW and tainted it.  So all you foreigners who are at the top, watch your back because I am coming after you and I will take you down.  You have been warned, the crusades have begun.” stated Akiha in a serious tone as she then put the Microphone down.  

She would make her way to the Japanese flag, ready to pick it up so that she could then make her way out and start her crusade.  She had made her intentions and declare her crusade, there was nothing left to do here now.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

The Start of the Crusade Empty Re: The Start of the Crusade

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:29 pm

It seemed things were finally going to end as Akiha was set up to leave when suddenly another theme started across the arena, one the fans had heard just enough to be familir with who was coming out to it. Amy Evans came out not dressed like she was ready to make her usual entrance. She looked at the sight in front of her bewildered at the girl in front of her, she always knew Akiha was weird but still. "Im confused, are you actually blaming us foreigners for your failures as a wrestler?"

From there she looked around before slowly starting to walk down the ramp. "If you want to improve yourself, thats fine no one here would complain I could alsways use a more challenging opponent but...really? When did you decided to steal Chelsea's hair style and become the japanese Kelly Conway? And dont you have foreigners under your employ, you going to fire my friend for being half american, or try to kick me out? Either way I see no reason to let this little crusade last past tonight."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Just as she was about to leave, a new theme song would play, one that she had heard before. She watched as the interloper showed her face and began to speak. During this time she would have a neutral face, not showing much emotion or even interest. “First of all, I am not blaming you foreigners for my failures. As I said, I have been training to get better, you're now facing a new me. Those failures I blame on myself. Though your behavior is not unexpected, it is typical of foreigners to make up lies and spread misinformation.” stated Akiha in response to Amy first comment as she saw the blond wrestler come down the ramp.

“I'm sorry, does Chelsea have the ownership of red hair. Last I check people have been coloring their hair red way before she was born. Now if you're wondering why my hair is red, it's so that it goes with my wrestling attire. As you can see, my wrestling attire is white while my hair is red, just like the Japanse Flag. Here I will wave for you, just so you can see.” said Akiha as she then waved the Japanese flag a bit before putting it back down against the turnbuckle.

“Now if you want to have a match right here and right now, I don't mind starting this Crusade early and making an example out of you. After all, words are cheap, beating up a large foreigner like you will send a far better and clearer message.” stated Akiha in a confident tone.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:21 pm

As Akiha ranted to high heaven Amy rolled her eyes and looked aroud annoyed at the entire situation. Waiting for her to be done beforebringing the mic back to her face and speaking. "First off your the one twisting my words, I dont spread lies and I dont appreicate my words being used as such. I came out here and said I was confused and asked for you to clarify on what you meant because you mentioned your stroke of bad luck then brought up how you were going to elimate us from the company. It came off as the two having something to do with eachother so any misunderstanding is your own fault. Id ask for an apolgy but we both know you dont believe in those do you."

From there Amy was right up to the ring before she continued. "So you say but wouldnt it have made more sense to put the red in the middle of the white, you know like the actual flag is? And as far as im concerend Chelsea owns whatever the hell she does, doest matter how many people copy it." She added mostly just piss her off if she could, not taking the situation as serious as Akiha was or as she probably should.

Once she brought up the offer for a match Amy smiled and looked up at the girl. "Now your starting to make sense, these people dont care what you plan to do and neither do I. All I want to see is what youve learned since the last time we faced. Name the time place and match for all I care and well see how well you fare."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:02 am

“Perhaps you don't know but asking a question can also be seen the same as implying it, especially when it is asked in front of millions of people and after I made it clear in the first place. People just pretend to be confused and ask questions as a form of defense when they are clearly implying something. So when you come out here, choose your words wisely.” stated Akiha in an annoyed tone.

“I just named the time and place but let me repeat myself, right here and right now.” stated Akiha as she pointed to the ring while ignoring Amy other comments. She was going to make one thing clear and that was she meant business.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:11 am

"Yeah you see heres the thing...I dont care what people use for defense mechanicms or what you thought I implied. I say exactly what I mean and I will choose my words how ever dam well I please, just because you and every other moron assumes things and gets them wrong doesnt mean I have to change how I say things." Amy said as Akiha continued, not going to tolerate any crap like that.

"You didnt name it you just said if I wanted it here and now you wouldnt have a problem. But I understand your out here trying to look tough and here comes the big bad foreigner embarrassing you in front of all these people. So once we get a ref in here and an official ruling by all means we can begin." Amy finished as she slid into the ring and waited for a ref to make a apperance.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down