» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

First Encounters...

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Encounters... - Page 7 Empty Re: First Encounters...

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:46 am

Brandon yelped as Kamo painfully punched his arm after his comment on him being a waitress, he knew it was going to happen, but it was worth it. Kamo sat back down in thie bed next to him as they began having some food, Brandon responded to Kamo's comment about the green tea, saying "I'll give it a shot, I've never tried it before! before taking a quick sip. It was lovely, and Brandon said "it's great! Good call on the green tea!" as he smiled.

Listening to Kamo's bet for the video games, Brandon couldn't resist such an offer. "You're damn right I accept, how can I refuse an offer I can't lose?" He said with a playful smirk before going back to his food. As he ate, he wondered what Kamo would make him do if he lost, probably something sexually humiliating, but Brandon didn't think on it too much, there was no way he could lose...

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Kamo gave a small smirk at the yelp, before he slipped into the bed and began eating -- before giving a small laugh and smile as Brandon enjoyed the tea. "Yeah, it tastes excellent with the breakfast." He continued to eat, before laughing at his comment about refusing an offer that he couldn't lose. "Hah. Well, I'll even make an agreement with you. Considering last night, I won't make you do anything sexual. Probably make you wear a maid outfit and do whatever I want, worst case scenario." He smirked at Brandon as he finished eating, setting the plate back on the cart.

He moved for a moment, waiting for Brandon to finish eating, so he could take his plate away as well, giving a small smirk as he shifted to tug himself into Brandon's lap. "How did you like it? It was great." He wrapped his arms around Brandon's neck lightly, moving in to kiss him lightly. He wanted more cuddles, that much was apparent; he didn't get them often enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Brandon listened with an eyebrow raised as Kamo mentioned that he wouldn't make him do anything sexual, and laughed at the maid comment. "Heh, didn't know you was into maid outfits? Anything to get me serving you on my knees ..." He joked, winking at Kamo before going back to his food. A minute or so later Brandon finally finished his food, and Kamo pulled it away before straddling his lap and wrapping his arms around the surfer's neck. Brandon couldn't help but smile as Kamo's powerful but soft eyes met his, and they slowly embraced in a kiss.

Falling back to the mattress, Brandon kept the kiss locked in as his hands felt down Kamo's smooth yet muscular back, parts of him wish they could stay like the rest of the day. Brandon temporarily broke the kiss, saying "God, you really know how to get to me, don't you?" before going back to the kiss, wrapping his arms around Kamo's waist in a light hug as he did.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:52 am

Kamo laughed as Brandon took the comment about the maid outfit and turned it back on him, crossing his arms for a moment. "More like, I like having cute boys doing my whim. I need someone who can take my laundry down, for example. And sometimes, I need someone to clean up around; the housekeeping staff only comes by on Mondays and Wednesdays -- sometimes, I need someone on the weekends. I'm sure you're up for the challenge." He smirked at him, watching him finish his food, just waiting for him to be done so he could take those cuddles once more.

As Brandon broke the kiss, Kamo let out a soft, breathy laugh, keeping those arms tight around Brandon's neck for a moment. He continued the kiss for a few more moments, before he pulled away. "Oh please. You're saying that as if you're the victim here. If anyone knew that I was cuddling with some American, my reputation would be destroyed -- and yet, here I am." He reached up and tweaked his nipple lightly, grinning for a moment. "So, you want to play games first, or do something else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:03 am

Brandon listened with a grin about what Kamo likes his boys to do, before finishing it with a joke that he'd be up for the challange. "Pfffft, well if any of us are going to wear a maid outfit, it's you who'll be wearing it. You'll look soooo cute, with your little bubble butt hanging out" Brandon teased, expecting the man's punch at this point.

As they continued to kiss, Kamo pulled away to mention the fact he was doing stuff with an american. "Pfffffft, does this mean I can't hold your haaaand?" He joked again, before pulling Kamo back in to the kiss before he could get a chance to hit him until he felt the man tweak his nipple, making him shudder. Brandon listened to Kamo's question and didn't reply for a few seconds, until saying "Hmmmm, I think I want to play a game, i'm really in the mood for whooping some Japanese ass, you get me?"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:56 am

Kamo put on an offended look as Brandon mentioned that he would be wearing a maid outfit. "Pardon me? How rude. As if I would be caught dead in a such a plebeian attire like that!" he mentioned with a huff, punching at the man's shoulder. "I should have you thrown out for even insinuating such a thing. I won't, however, out of the kindness of my heart." He smirked at the other man, giving him a small wink. "You should be thankful."

When Brandon mentioned that he couldn't hold his hand, Kamo reached out -- and grabbed his hand before going back into the kiss. Sure, he was holding onto it tightly, to show him that he would still be able to hurt him that way, but the message was still given. He didn't mind holding hands, though if Brandon tried to hold it outside, he would probably end up getting a punch to the face. No, not the face. His face was too pretty. You get the picture. He pulled away with a small grin as Brandon admitted he was down to play a game. Kamo got up from on top of him, giving a small hum and walking over to his couch, plopping down on it and beckoning Brandon over. "If you think you're gonna win, you got another thing coming. But I'll be nice, you can pick out the game." He looked almost harmless, in one of Brandon's t-shirts and barely anything else. Hopefully, Brandon had already learned that with Kamo, there was no "harmless".

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:02 am

Brandon lay back and relaxed as Kamo lay atop him, when suddenly the blonde moved up from his position and walked over to the sofa, his cute butt still showing under his t-shirt. He watched as the man beckoned him over to join him, the same commanding expression on his face, except this time a bit more cuter. Brandon grabbed his boxers from the side of the bed before yanking them on, saying "I'm coming calm yourself, geez..." as a joke before plopping down next to him, running his arm down his back.

His ears perked up when Kamo allowed him to pick a game. He got off the sofa and bent over in front of his large collection of games, giving the man a nice view of his ass. His eyes scanned down the list of games until one took him by surprise. "You have Tekken 7....I thought it was only in arcades?!" The surfer asked, a look of excitement on his face as he put the disc in the console tray. Coming back over with two controllers and sitting on the sofa, mockingly lifting his legs up and lying them across Kamo's lap as he did, Brandon's face was one of excitement as he prepared to play the game, saying "I warn you...I was the best at tekken in my school!" with a hearty laugh as he couldn't help but smile.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:32 am

Kamo couldn't help but give a nice wolf-whistle when Brandon bent over to look at those games, before he picked out Tekken 7 -- which made him smirk. "Come on, who do you think I am? Of course I got enough money to get it when it isn't even out yet." He stretched out a bit in the couch, before Brandon put his legs in Kamo's lap, to which the blond heir let out a small huff and moved to push him off, shaking his head. "As if. I'll have you in a corner before you even know what's going on!"

He took the controller and went into the game, starting things up and picking his character -- Hwoarang. When the battle started, he immediately set to work, but Brandon had the upperhand; he'd actually played with many people. Kamo typically just played by himself, or if he was playing, it would be with Casimir, who'd never really played video games; so needless to say, he still won. But Brandon was beating him, and handily. Kamo couldn't help but tense a bit. He couldn't lose. When he lost the first round, he settled on what he had to do. He shifted over a bit so Brandon and he were shoulder to shoulder, and he leaned over -- to pinch him on the side, when the game started. That way, he was able to land a few blows. And he kept going; pinching and trying to hit him and even tickling.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:17 am

Getting his legs pushed off the sofa by Kamo, Brandon's face was beaming as he prepared to try this game out, he was one of the first few hundred to do so after all! He decided to go with an old favourite and pick King, the grab combos had saved him many a match in the past, and he was hoping that they would save him once more.

As they started the first round, Brandon found himself getting back into the hang of things as he pretty much dominated the first round with his various wrestling throws, maybe he should try and use some of these himself? The second round was a much different story though, as his concentration was broken via Kamo pinching him! "Stop you bastard!..oh no...haha...haha!" Brandon said as his opponent began tickling him, throwing him off his game immensely. The second round was hopeless for him as Kamo's distractions led to King getting a facefull of Hwoarang kicks and he lost the second round easily. Finally it was time for the third round and Brandon was set on winning, purposely moving himself away from Kamo to prevent distractions when as soon as the match started, Kamo plopped down right on top of him! "Hey cheating!...Move out of the...way!" Brandon said as he tried to budge Kamo's body, but it was hopeless as he lost the third and final round via the distraction. The surfer put his controller down and wrapped his arms around Kamo as the results were shown on screen, saying "Somehow....I didn't think that was fair..." with a laugh.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:28 am

Kamo couldn't help but laugh at Brandon as he lost the second round easily, then the third, due to Kamo's cheating. He grinned widely as he remained seated on Brandon's lap, feeling those arms begin to twine around him. "What do you mean? You lost fair and square. It's not my fault you just suck at Tekken," he replied simply, as if trying to egg Brandon on a bit. He even went ahead and let the replay play, showing Brandon's losses in slow-motion. "See? You just suck. Maybe one day you'll learn how to play, but you still won't be able to defeat me."

With that, Kamo slipped off of Brandon's lap, putting his hands on his hips and leaning in. "Neither in the game, nor in real life. It's really kinda funny, if you ask me!" He stood tall, despite not wearing anything under Brandon's t-shirt, proud of himself for being able to cheat his way to a victory over Brandon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum