by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

TLC Tag Team Match: Pride Queens vs Kate & Ele POW Rules

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

TLC Tag Team Match:  Pride Queens vs Kate & Ele POW Rules - Page 10 Empty Re: TLC Tag Team Match: Pride Queens vs Kate & Ele POW Rules

Post by xalex Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 am

Kate would shake her head for a moment. Then she would slowly bow forward grabbing the beautiful hair of Amy and pull it backwards into her neck, staring right into the eyes of the lion. Kate would look dead serious at her. “I said don´t give me shit… I want these brass knuckles, so you better give them to me or I will look for another toy and this will not be such a nice toy like your brass knuckles. But if you want it that way we can do it that way!”, She said with a pretty calm voice, but the vibrating anger was pretty clear to hear under her voice. She would then let go of the hair of Amy before leaving the ring to look under the apron if there would be any great weapon for the punishment.

Ele was watching this with a pretty sad feeling. She didn´t liked this whole thing… she knew that they asked for this pow match themselves but meanwhile she wasn´t sure if it was such a great idea… she hated it to see other people suffer.

Kate would reenter the ring with a smile on her face and a kendo stick on her hands. She would walk over to Amy, grabbing the blond woman on her hair and pulling her back up to her feet, before tearing her over to the ropes. There she would put the arms of amy over the top rope to get sure that she wouldn´t fall down. Amy would face into the ring. With a mean smile on her face, kate would lift up the kendo stick and hit it right onto the abs of Amy…. Over and over again.

Back to top Go down

TLC Tag Team Match:  Pride Queens vs Kate & Ele POW Rules - Page 10 Empty Re: TLC Tag Team Match: Pride Queens vs Kate & Ele POW Rules

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:16 pm

"Are you legit stupid? I cant give you what I don't have on me." Amy said to Kate who was clearly out for blood as reason had left her head. Eventually going out and finding whatever would work for her as she started to tear the ring apart for whatever would suit her fancy. Though she finally came back with a Kendo stick and grabbed the blonde to force her into the ropes.

Grabbing onto the ropes since she figured Kate didn't want her to drop before the girl pulled her weapon back and sent it across Amy's body "Haaggh!" she groaned as her body pressed against the ropes before the second one hit and then the third one. Eventually Kate was nailing Amy's belly with so many shots with the Kendo stick as Amy held on and tried to endure as much as possible.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Kate would step back from Amy after she fired a few vicious strikes onto her belly. The Australian woman was breathing heavily and was totally sweating… the match left a mark on her and this was taking some energy out of her as well. Looking at her work, with a smile before She would lift her view to look into the eyes of amy. “You got this coming to you when you came into our looker room… so better be happy about this, because you wanted it this way!”, she screamed at Amy, before she jumped forward to fire one final blow with the kendo stick onto the stomach of the blond woman.

After that she would throw the stick away, she would reach out to grab the hair of Amy and to pull her away from the ropes. After sending a knee strike into the stomach of amy, the Australian woman tried to pull her head between her legs. With a smirk on her face she would bow forward to warp her arms around the hips of Amy before trying to lift her up onto her shoulders, before slamming her right back down with a powerbomb onto the mats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 am

Amy coughed as Kate continued to claim that this was what she deserved this for the attack but the blonde simply groaned and spitefully spoke up. "You gonna remind me of that all day? I don't need a constant reminder of me jumping you after you spat in my damn face." Amy said as the final strike hit and made Amy lurch and cough some more as her stomach was bruised from the repeated shots with the weapon. Kyoko meanwhile stood there wondering how long this would go on.

"Huugh!" She groans she is struck with a knee by the enraged Kate who tries to pull her in for a powerbomb. At this Kyoko had to protest. "Are you insane? Your back is a mess and you could barely handle stand a few minutes ago! your just going to get hurt trying to power bomb her!" Kyoko said trying to keep her from going through with the move.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Suddenly Kate heard what Kyoko had to say. And she got a point there… Kate would look down to her opponent with mixed feelings… after a short moment she would let go of Amy and let her fall down to the floor. Kate would step back from her and just shake her head. “I think she got more than enough… lets go Ele…” was all she said before she would drop down to the floor and roll out of the ring.

Ele wouldn´t let it said twice to her; she would stand up from her chair, walking over to the ropes. She would walk pass Kyoko on her way. She would stop there and look at the Japanese woman. After a short moment of thinking she would reach out with her hand offering a handshake. “Although all that non nice things that went down between our teams… it still was a great match!”

If Kyoko would take the handshake or not, Ele would leave the ring as well and went up the ramp to the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:36 am

Amy fell to her knees when she was released by Kate, who seemed to listen to her while the blonde stayed down coughing from the constant attacks she suffered. Not speaking while Kyoko moved over towards her once Kate left Ele moved in and offered her hand which Kyoko took out of respect for the match itself.

Once the two had left Kyoko offered to help Amy up, to which the blonde shook her head and slowly used the ropes to help herself get to her feet. Eventually she got up and started to try and walk towards the exit on her own while Kyoko walked along with her to leave the ring slowly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10