Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Clobber Jobber, Cpkeyes, cutestwitch, Deus001, Kelsea, KillerV, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teenwrestler, Teesta, TheRacker, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Nanako vs Sarah

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nanako vs Sarah

Post by Jessica on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:57 pm

" Awww.....!! " Nanako groaned as she took in the punch at full force. With no hands to block her opponent's attacks, she was at Sarah's mercy, so she had no other option but to beg her way out. "..And...And....you're beautiful too...!! Far more beautiful..... than me! " She muttered out, feeling a little dazed, but not enough to make her stop. SHe knew that if she stopped, Sarah would start torturing her again, maybe worse than before.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 pm

"I think everyone's more beautiful than you now," Sara laughed. She had given Nanako a black eye and a broken nose, messing up her cute face pretty good. She was satisfied with Nanako's answer, and yet she still punched Nanako in the face again, looking to give her a bloody lip. "Here's a question for you," Sarah said afterwards, and she grinned. "Who's bitch are you?"

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Nanako thought that admit that she has been Sarah's bitch all over the match was a cheap price for her freedom. Anyway, it still embarrased to say it out loud. Taking a mouthful of air, the redhead softly muttered out. " I'm...your bitch... " Her cheeks turning slightly red.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Sarah laughed all over again. Nanako was hers to do with as she wished. But even Sarah realized that the fun had to come to an end. "Thanks for the compliments, red," Sarah chuckled, and even flicked her nose. "Now how about you take a little nap?" And then she covered Nanako's mouth and pinched her nose shut, smothering the girl into unconsciousness.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:24 pm

For Nanako, falling unconscious was really hard. At least, it wasnt as easy as falling sleep. So, when Sarah covered her mouth and pinched her nose, she started to struggle weakly, like trying to escape from her destiny. But soon enough, her strugglings would ceace, letting Sarah send Nanako to dreamland in matter of seconds.

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:37 pm

"That's right, out you go," Sarah said softly, rocking Nanako to sleep. She was knocked out with ease, her strugglings useless and pathetic. And soon she was sleep.

Snorting, Sarah got off her as the bell rang, declaring her the winner by knockout. Though everyone knew it wasn't a contest from the start. This was just a savage beatdown that was laid down upon an innocent girl. And unfortunately for Nanako, Sarah wasn't done.

She moved off of the girl to her feet, and leaned down to remove her bikini bottoms, the last piece of clothing she had on. If she managed to get those off, Sarah would stuff them into Nanako's mouth, gagging her with her own panties. Then Sarah grabbed Nanako by her hair again, and forced her up to her knees. Grinning, Sarah would gently slap Nanko awake. "Up and at em'," she cooed.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Sarah wouldnt find any resistance when she tried to remove Nanako's panties. The redhead wasnt going to respond anyway. She came back to her senses just when Sarah slapped her across the face, making her wake up. She found herself completely naked and on her knees, her nude body exposed to everybody. When she tried to scream, something kept her from doing so. Her panties were filling her mouth and not allowing her to express how humiliated she was.

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Keeping Nanako on her knees by her hair, Sarah leaned down to adress her. "Guess what you're gonna do for me," she whispered to her with a malicious grin. "You're gonna make me some money." And then she turned to the crowd, and in a loud voice shouted, "I'm putting this girl up for auction! Anyone who wants her, here's your chance to own her! Let's start the bidding at one hundred dollars!" The intentions of Sarah were worse than anyone could imagine. She was actually going to sell Nanako to someone in the arena!

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Nanako was already terrified. Sarah's intentions didnt seem good at all. And as soon as she announced she was going to sell her to a ramdom member of the crowd, the redhead's eyes widened. She was silenced by her panties and tied by her bra, there was nothing she could do to stop Sarah but to try and escape. But if she moved, she would just get really hurt, as her opponent had a tight grip on her hair. She even tried to yell at Sarah. " Hmhm mhmhmm mhmmh hmm( You gotta be kidding me )!!! "

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 am

"Come on! Opening bid at one hundred dollars!" Sarah shouted gleefully to the crowd. Already several perverted men, and in some cases women, were placing their bids to take Nanako home with them. "Come on, people! Her face may look like a train wreck now, but wounds will heal! Which one of you lucky people will take the lovely loser home?"

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top