by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lifting Shadows ( For Lunar)

2 posters

Go down

Lifting Shadows ( For Lunar) Empty Lifting Shadows ( For Lunar)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Choir Jail played suddenly over the speakers, the crowd cheering loud at knowing who would be coming out. The fanfare was t here, but the girl who stepped out onto the ramp was anything but cheerful. Heather Sunderland stepped out from the back, dressed in a dark purple short sleeve blouse, a black choker, black baggy pants with a purple belt, and her black boots. She darted her eyes around the arena, glad the fans still supported her, but she was fuming. What happened in her last match with Chloe wasn't going to fly with her and she had it.

She walked up the stairs, climbing into the ring, getting a mic from one of the ringside crew as her music died down. "Alright so..I'm sure you all know exactly why I'm out here...Now I'm not about to blame Chloe for what went down in that match. While she may have been a bit of a bitch, I highly doubt she planned for or wanted what happened to happen." Heather took a few deep breaths in and out, her heart pounding from how frustrated she was as she nearly chewed on her lip.

"So you all saw it. I'd say I was doing pretty damn good! Someone apparently took offense to that. Some asshole jumps out of the crowd and...knocks me out with some ridiculous move." She tapped her foot a bit, shaking her head. "Because of that, I lose the match. Not only do I LOSE the match--but the...Chloe sits on my face as she's pinning me. Doesn't really help the shit that people say about me now does it!?" She was nearly yelling into the mic, fuming in anger and frustration.

"So!! Whoever the hell thought it would just be an incredible idea to attack me during my match, why don't you come out now and see what happens when you try that straight to my FACE without distractions!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Lifting Shadows ( For Lunar) Empty Re: Lifting Shadows ( For Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:27 pm

Not long after Heather had practically called for whoever was responsible to come out onto the ramp, a brunette with her hair flowing behind her, wearing a white blouse and a red jacket over it, a pair of black skin tight jeans and brown boots stepped out onto the ramp, there was no music as she would be met with a rather mixed reaction...most people in the crowd was fairly certain that this was not the woman who had attacked Heather Sunderland, after all that woman had purple hair and the proportions were quite off.

This was Asuka, a woman whom Heather had faced quite a long time ago in Asuka's debut match here in AFW. The Japanese American raised the microphone in her hand up towards her mouth. Waiting for the crowd to die down a bit...and once there was finally silence. " Oh Sunderland, you are as sad a sight as always." Asuka spoke out as she would start to walk down the ramp towards the ring. " I wish I could say that beating you still holds merit but after all that has happened I am not sure I can say that anymore...how utterly disappointing."[/color] Asuka spoke out as she stepped up to the side of the ring, she'd shake her head a bit.

" But I'm not the one you want, no...I'm just here to make her introduction. Think of me as a close friend of hers." Asuka spoke out as she'd raise her arm and gesture to the ramp. " Ladies and gentlemen! Allow me to introduce the future of AFW!....CLAIRE GARLAND!"

After Asuka's words rang aloud in the arena the entire place turned dark. Music started to sound through the speakers and with it the purple haired beauty that was Claire Garland stepped out onto the ramp, curvy perfection of her frame as she wore the exact same attire she had worn when she dropped Heather's head into the outside of the ring with that deadly TTD. The crowd started to send boos and jeers towards the purple haired woman as she walked down the ramp so she stood next towards her friend Asuka.

She'd take Asuka microphone and start to climb up into the ring. Once she was up there she'd pull her baseball cap to the side and look on at Heather, throwing a light smirk towards her as her music started to fade. Finally she'd talk. " If it isn't little Heather Sunderland. You know, I had so much fun planned for you...after I made you friend..uuuh what was her name ? Oh it doesn't matter, pointless people should just be forgotten after all. Regardless, after I made her cry you seemed all ready for some revenge and then...you just up and vanished. " Claire would move up closer towards Heather, showing the fellow purple haired woman that she didn't fear Heather in the slightest. " And I had some much planned for you ~ You truly did make things a bit dull. Still...here we are now. How does it feel to have fallen so far ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Heather narrowed her eyes as she watched Asuka started to walk out onto the ramp. She scoffed a little, knowing full well that this wasn't the girl that attacked her. While she didn't catch much of her features, the rest of her that she did manage to catch a glance of certainly didn't match Asuka. She tapped her foot in frustration, crossing her arms as the girl made her way down the ramp, having that mic in her hands.

With how she spoke, Heather rolled her eyes, not wanting to hear it. This wasn't what she needed right now and honestly it was just pissing her off even more. She grit her teeth hard, shaking her head before finally, Asuka had revealed exactly who did it. She blinked, looking up the ramp as it was indeed the same girl that had been causing her and her friends quite a bit of problems for quite some time now.

"Kh...damnit.." She was fuming with even more frustration as before as the girl made her way down the ramp as well, adding insult to injury by wearing the exact same outfit that she had on when she took Heather out at ringside. She watched Claire get in the ring, having to hold herself back from just lunging directly at her before she got right up in her face, speaking all that trash talk on the mic.

"Whatever position I'm at, it feels much better to not be the bitch that you are." She said with a hard glare, her fist that wasn't holding her mic nearly shaking from how tightly she was clenching it. "I'm not here to amuse you or play any sort of games. Is this how you're planning on letting me go on now? Just--interfering in my matches and knocking me out like you did? Must feel SO damn great, hopping the barricade and sneaking up on me after I've already been through quite a bit of a match. You're so good."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:11 pm

Claire would shake her head a bit as Heather started to lay into her the way she did, it wasn't enough....the younger woman was not in the position that Claire wanted her to be in. Claire wanted to get the woman to get a lot more angry, she wanted Heather to clench that hand so tightly that her nails would dig into her own palm...that was what Claire wanted.

" Oh ? I don't see myself jumping in on any of your matches against people who matter, strong people who actually know how to fight." Claire pointed out as she'd fold one arm under her large breasts. " Oh wait...you haven't been fighting them. You fell to the ranks of the bottom feeders and losers, the newbies and wannabes." Claire spoke out as she'd move up a step closer to Heather, licking her own lips lightly before..." You've turned into a nobody!" Claire pointed out as she'd then back up a step or two.

" Though you boast as if your still someone that matters...what I thought of doing in your match against little Chloe was...simply make you both fight on equal conditions, since you are so much greater then her." Claire Garland let out before Asuka would climb into the ring and join her friend.

"If you really were as good as you claimed to be in regard to that newbie...shouldn't a little move from Claire hear simply have evened out the odds. " Asuka pointed out as she'd lean back against the ropes as Claire and Heather were both standing in each other's face in the center of the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:38 pm

Heather felt her hammering more and more those words that were just killing her. They were making her more and more angry. If that's what Claire was trying to accomplish, she was doing it quite well. Heather clenched her mic tightly before nearly pushing herself up against Clair in her frustration.

"Excuse ME!? Listen!! I fucking HAD her alright!? YOU DROPPED ME ON MY HEAD ON A BARELY PADDED FLOOR! HOW IS THAT EVENING THE ODDS!!" She yelled out, stomping her foot hard in frustration as she deeply glared at Claire. "I FIGHT who's put in FRONT of me!! I don't give a DAMN their position in the company. I'll beat ANYONE who gets in my way of getting back on top!"

She then looked over at Asuka, clicking her tongue. "And I wouldn't be talking over t here if I were you! From where I'm standing it looks to me like you're just Claire's lap dog. You even go as far as to introduce her like you did? That's sad"

She turned right back to Claire, narrowing her eyes. "You wanna keep talking this trash you little bitch? Fine then!! Why don't you take me on in t he ring?! I'll kick your ass in front of everyone and prove you're all talk!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:08 am

Claire would start to laugh as she heard Heather try and defend herself, she started to laugh at loud right in Heather's face, bringing her hand up to her face as she was just enjoying both Heather's outburst of anger and the fact that Heather was now backtracking and defending herself.

Asuka would step up, shaking her head as if she was about to move to Heather and punch her face in, but she stopped, looked over at the laughing Claire. " If I were you I wouldn't talk at all, considering you're talking to the person who kicked your sorry ass!" Asuka snapped at Heather.

Claire soon calmed down, shaking her head a bit. " You are almost adorable, all bark and no bite...you're like a cute little Chihuahua, little Sunderland." Claire spoke out as she then heard Heather challenging her, she rolled her eyes and would step up right into Heather's face. " You're not even capable of beating Asuka over there...there wouldn't even be a match if you stepped into the ring with me." Claire spoke out as she'd then turn and start to walk away..

Which left even Asuka confused. She turned and looked at Claire and then back at Heather, she shrugged her shoulders as if she was going to join Claire, but Claire quickly turned around. The purple haired beauty would throw on a wicked smirk on her face. " But! I'll be fair...cause that's what I am. I will give you a chance, beat Asuka and I'll give you a match right away. What do you say ? I'll even let you choose what kind of match you want against my friend here." Claire spoke out, her words filled with venom, dripping with poison.

Asuka's eyes widened as she looked at Claire and then to Heather, no idea that this was even going to happen she was pretty confused right now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:28 am

Heather stuck her tongue out at Asuka, glaring still at the both of them. She honestly wanted to throw a fist at Claire as fast as she could, completely fed up with all the laughing that she was getting from her. Especially as she went on.

Then it looked like she was going to walk away, Heather standing there totally stunned. She didn't know what to say for a second--before finally she turned back around with that smirk on her face. "Hmph.." She tapped her foot, just waiting for what she was about to say to her. The offer that she handed towards her though--while it was putting her through more than she would like, it was good enough for now.

"Fine then. I'll take Asuka on. As long as I have a guarantee that you won't be anywhere near ringside. You can stand in the back and watch on a monitor if you like, but without that guarantee I'll pass on the option." She looked over at Asuka a bit, seeing that she was stunned by this as well. She honestly thought this whole thing was planned out between the two of them, but it was clear now that wasn't the case.

"I want Asuka, one on one, anything goes. I don't want anything holding me back. I won't break anything on her of course but, I don't want the ref getting in my way.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:33 am

Claire would nod her head, cupping her own chin as she heard Heather's demands and with it she would simply smirk and then roll her eyes. " Very well, I did say I was fair and that sounds fair enough. If you can beat Asuka I shall let you have a match against myself as soon as possible. " The Purple haired beauty let out as she would then slip out from the ring.

" You better get ready for the match Asuka, I will be expecting you to put this little loser in her place." Claire spoke as she left to a chorus of boos. Asuka though would roll her eyes and then turn towards Heather, stepping right up into Heather's face the brunette would fix her eyes upon Heather. " You're going down just like the first time. Loserland." Asuka pointed out as she'd stand in front of Heather, just as fearless as she had always been against the purple haired woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:44 am

Heather nod her head a little, taking a deep breath. At least she got exactly what she wanted in this match. She'd be able to take on Asuka first, get through her, then finally get her hands on Claire. It seemed simple--though Asuka definitely wasn't an easy match at all. She turned to her as she watched her step right up in her face, tapping her foot.

"Last time I wasn't nearly as good as I am now. You're going to get your ass kicked, Asuka. I almost feel bad that you're forced to take me on because Claire is too afraid to fight her own battles. I'll never understand why you do anything that that girl says." Heather let out, shaking her head a little. "You wanna fight right here and now or do you want to change and get ready. Cause I'll take you on in my normal clothes it doesn't matter to me."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:57 am

Asuka and Heather stared each other down and when Heather let out what she did did the raven haired Asuka would growl a bit at her future foe, she'd shoot her hands forward to give Heather a hard shove! Looking to then pull her jacket off and toss it out of the ring.

" I'll take you on right now, you're gonna be sorry you ever took up this stupid challenge." Asuka let out as she'd start to roll up her sleeves on her blouse and would bounce lightly on her feet.

Claire who had just gotten into the back told a ref-girl there to run down as fast as she can and be the ref of a no holds barred match. The Ref quickly ran down at full speed and slipped into the ring through the ropes, signaling for the bell.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down