by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Behind Closed Doors

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Behind Closed Doors - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind Closed Doors

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:59 am

Brandon got turned on hearing Jean moan as he kissed, his voice was sexy as hell. Listening to his response, Brandon was going to suggest something but Jean's elbow came behind his neck and pulled him in once more for there lips to lock. As they continued Brandon slowly adjusted so he was next to Jean,and slowly slid his hand down his body, going down his chiseled muscles until his hand finally rested on the front of the rock star's bulge. Brandon began to slowly rub up and down and around his erection through the boxers, causing him to moan through the kiss. This went on for a minute and Brandon continued to rub faster and faster as Jean moaned and pulled him in more, until the surfer quickly decided to surprise Jean and pull him on top of him once more. He reached down to the side of the bed, and comically put another pair of his iconic shades over his eyes. "So, I won you for the night, didn't I? entertain me..." he teased, biting his lower lip and pressing his crotch harder against the frenchman's ass.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:54 am

Jean groaned as Brandon's hand slowly trailed down his chest and worked its way onto his bulge. He would arch his back into Brandon as the man started to rub his faster and faster, that was absolutely driving him nuts. He was indeed surprised when Brandon flipped him on top, though that didn't compare to the way he started bursting out laughing when Brandon slipped on a new pair of shades.

"God, you really know how to kill a mood" Jean continued to laugh, he couldn't take the blonde seriously when he had them on. Jean would slip them from his face and then slid them on himself, instantly making the room incredibly difficult to see. Nevertheless, the sense of feel was a better guide than sight at the moment.

While looking down on the blonde, Jean would shift himself so he was holding himself up over Brandon. He widened his knees apart so that he could grind himself on the man, meanwhile his mouth descended on the man's left nipple with glee.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:44 am

Brandon smirked as Jean laughed at his shades before taking them off and putting them on himself "Ahh, I think they suit me mo...ohhh" He began to say, until Jean began to grind himself against him, turning his sentence into moans. He moaned louder as he felt Jean's mouth attach to his nipple, sending him crazy and grabbing the sides of his bed as tight as he could as the rockstar's lips went to work. "Don't.....stop...." Brandon moaned out as he put a hand on the back of Jean's head, to softly keep him in place. Feeling his toned body grind against him was sending him crazy, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back eventually.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:33 am

"Oh, you like that, do ya?" Jean grinned, his lips widening against the man's skin. Brandon was practically white-knuckling the sheets, and he'd be lying if the sight didn't boost his ego just a little bit. Jean would switch over to give the other nip a big of attention, and he brought his teeth into this time as he started to bite and nibble. He was starting to wonder how far could push Brandon before he'd burst, and when he thought of it like a challenge, that enticed him to see what else he could do.

Jean would lift himself up as he turned around to face Brandon's bulge, and he slowly peeled the man's boxers down so that the head would be teased and flick to full attention. Though Brandon couldn't see what was coming next, he would sure feel it when Jean's tongue started to work slow strokes up and down the shaft.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:44 am

"Yes....fuck....I do..." Brandon gasped, trying to form words between his moans. Jean knew exactly what to do to make him horny, and damn was it working. After giving his other nipple some attention, even giving it a cheeky nibble, Jean would turn around to face his crotch, giving Brandon an amazing view of his muscular ass almost inviting him through his boxer shorts, Brandon started to gasp as Jean began to peel his boxers off. "What're....you...FuuUUUcK!" Brandon groaned as the frenchman's tongue came into contact with his shaft. He felt like he was going to break the sides of the bed at any second with how tight he was grabbing it. "don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop" Brandon moaned, as Jean continued pleasuring his cock with his tongue, his ass playfully wiggling at him to further turn him on. He knew he was going to reach boiling point soon, it was just a matter of time until he got there.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:30 am

Jean grinned as he happened a wicked idea as Brandon continued along his way to heaven. He would slip around and kneel between Brandon's legs, giving him a few quick licks to keep him enthralled. He'd then reach down to give the man's ass a firm squeeze, and he lifted the man's ass into the air. With a bit of mischief in his eyes, Jean began to pleasure the man's balls and start to jerk him quickly, dragging his thumb over the sensitive head and changing his pace to keep things interesting.

In spite all of this, he'd positioned Brandon nearly vertical, with his cock pointing towards his face. Jean would do everything in his power to get the man to cum here and now, as he would likely shoot and cover himself as part of Jean's silly little revenge scheme at having lost.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Brandon continued to moan, as Jean suddenly grabbed his ass and pulled him up. Being held vertically up, his ass in the air and Jean's sexual face appearing between his legs, Brandon was unsure of what to do until he began to moan even louder as Jean stroked his cock even faster and played with his balls too to add to the pleasure. Feeling his thumb stroke over his sensitive head, Brandon suddenly realised what was going on, Jean was trying to get him to cum all over himself! Brandon began to panic as he attempt to free his legs from the man's hold "Noo.....not yet! he pleased, until he finally caught the man's head in a headscissor! Gently squeezing his thighs as to not cause Jean pain, Brandon would attempt to swing his legs to the side to bring him down.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 am

"You know you want it, Brandon, just let it happen" Jean coaxed the blonde, scooting his waist in to support the man's back. The way he was writhing beneath his touch, it wouldn't too long now before he couldn't control himself and he came in large, goopy bursts. Jean could already picture it now, but just like in there match, Brandon had to go and dash all his plans.

The man's thighs clamped down on Jean's head and swung him to the side, a landing which was thankfully bouncy thanks to the bed. Jean laughed as Brandon kept the headscissors, most wrestlers he had encountered also had an actual wrestling fetish. Tut that didn't stop him from continuing to pleasure Brandon towards completion!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:27 am

Brandon tried hard as he could to ignore Jean's comments, he had to admit Jean's dirty talk was amazing, and it never failed to get in his head. He squeezed Jean's head a bit tighter as he continued to moan at Jean pumping his dick. Being dangerously close to finishing, he desperately tried to pull his hand away, eventually succeeding and releasing his hold before pushing himself away from Jean. The rockstar looked almost upset that Brandon had stopped the fun they were having, but Brandon was quick to explain.

"I have an offer for you...how about we have a little friendly competition, the first one to make the other man cum wins.....deal? just don't be surprised if you lose....to me....again..." Brandon teased, sitting back and inviting Jean over, offering him the first move if he was to accept.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:06 am

Jean was slightly pouty when Brandon physically separated the two, they were just getting started having fun, right? He just knew that he was maybe five pumps away from breaking Brandon, and now he was being given an extra chance with even more fun implied. Jean crossed his arms over his chest and pretended to be annoyed.

"Sounds like a sore winner" Jean fake complained as he waddled his way over on his knees. When he got close, his expression would change to a grin as he tackled Brandon down and his mouth and hands descended on the man's nipples.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next