by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Behind Closed Doors

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Behind Closed Doors Empty Behind Closed Doors

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:06 am

Brandon Miller, back in his usual jacket and sunglasses, was anxiously waiting backstage for his opponent, Jean Richards. Due to the stipulation of said match, Jean was under Brandon's ownership for the next day. A couple of minutes passed by until finally the frenchman appeared, out of his ring gear and in a visible sour mood. "Awwww cheer up buddy!" Brandon said with a grin as he playfully punched him in the shoulder. "It was a fun match! You have to admit." He continued as he began to walk towards the front of the arena, Jean slowly following behind him.

As they walked outside into the cool breeze of the night, Brandon checked his phone to make sure his ride was on the way as he adjusted his sunglasses. "Sorry if I was a bit too rough out there tonight, I was just kinda excited, y'know?" He said with a smirk as Jean still looked a bit pissed. A few minutes later, a car horn was heard as Brandon turned to see his ride finally appear, a nice stretch limousine.

Opening the rear door, Brandon halted and gestured for Jean to enter first, "Well, you coming?" he teased as he waited for him to enter.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Behind Closed Doors Empty Re: Behind Closed Doors

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:51 am

Jean eventually showed his face to Brandon, a forced smile on his face that the other man picked up on. His hair was slightly wet and he had changed into a different set of clothes, indicating that he had showered off first before turning himself in. An obvious stalling tactic perhaps, but he was busy fighting with himself all that time.

Jean let out a forced chuckle and rubbed the area when Brandon punched him, and followed behind him. He shook his head when Brandon apologized, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "Don't be, I don't want anyone to take it easy on me. Besides, I've had rougher" he quipped back, biting his bottom lip as a more natural smile worked it's way onto his face as his wit came back.

Jean's brows raised as a limousine showed to pick them up. Apparently he had a penchant for attracting hot rich boys and then being taken home afterwards. Jean nodded and climbed inside the limo, scooting across to the window seat while Brandon entered in after them.

"So a limo, eh? Must be rich, that's why you were so soft" Jean teased as he twiddled his thumbs in his lap. The awkwardness and the tension would fade with time as he got more comfortable, but there was still this whole thing about going home with a guy you've known for maybe an hour total.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:12 am

Brandon smiled as Jean nodded at his gesture and entered the Limousine. Brandon climbed in shortly after and shut the door as his driver began to take them back to his house. He felt relaxed now he could sit back on the soft padding of the interior seats, helping to ease the pain that had gone through his body. A blue neon aesthetic lit up the
interior of the limousine, helping to give the relaxed vibe Brandon wanted.

The surfer chuckled at Jean's comment. "Yeah, it certainly helps when you're born into a rich family. I managed to get myself a nice place here and whatnot not too long ago, but I'm not the average snobby guy who let's it go to their head, don't you worry." He replied with a short laugh as he stretched his limbs.

Brandon suddenly noticed Jean twiddling his thumbs, and despite his attempts to look cheerful, he couldn't help but see the slightly nervous expressions on the singer's face. Brandon slowly removed his glasses and leaned forward to meet Jean's gaze, a soft expression on his face. "Listen man, I know I might seem like a cocky prick sometimes, and I know I won the stipulation and all that, but I ain't gonna make you do anything you don't want to." He said with a faint smile, hoping he could ease Jean's tension.

After a few minutes the Limousine finally stopped, and Brandon held the door for Jean to exit as they had now been dropped at the front of his house. It was definitely expensive, but it always made Brandon felt relaxed, it never failed to make him calm. He playfully whistled as he swung the keyring around his fingers before finally unlocking the front door.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:36 am

Jean shook his head as Brandon leaned in closer, trying to reassure him of the situation. "This is your night, I assure you I would not be here if I was not willing to hold up my end of the bargain" Jean replied as he reached over to place his hand on Brandon's knee. It seemed he misinterpreted his body language as nervousness towards the situation rather than apprehension towards explaining everything to Nero.

Soon enough they had arrived at Brandon's place and Jean exited the limo. He was quite impressed with the extravagant house, and perhaps moreso that Brandon had it all to himself. He followed Brandon inside and looked around with interest. He stuck his hands in the back of his pockets as eventually he turned to look at Brandon again. "Sooo....what now, surfer boy?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:49 am

As Brandon walked in he slowly put his hands in his pockets as he let Jean take a look inside, it was a grand interior, with a big staircase in the centre (to lead up to the top rooms of Brandon's bedroom and bathroom) and two pathways left and right, one leading to the lounge room and kitchen, the other leading to the pool area and back garden.

"You can follow me" Brandon said as he began to walk towards the lounge room. It was a large room, accompanied with some big sofa's and a wide screen TV, as well as having it's own bar in the corner, with dozens of drinks to choose from. Removing his jacket, Brandon stood there shirtless as he still noticed the sweat coming down himself. "Well before I think of starting anything I think I need to cool myself off with a shower, so whilst I do that you can make yourself at home. Help yourself to the bar, sit on the sofa and watch TV, or even wait in my bedroom if you're wanting to get to other things quicker." Brandon teased with a wink, running a hand through his hair.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:02 am

Jean followed Brandon into a large living area that he imagined would be perfect for hosting large parties. He nodded to Brandon's suggestion and watched as the man stripped off his jacket; the sweat still dripping down his body was quite distracting. He watched the man disappear down the hall and then he was left alone in silence. Well, that simply will not do. "If you're too slow, I can't promise I won't be asleep!" Jean called out after him with a laugh, a simple joke to warm the air.

Jean naturally strolled around to the sound system, intent on looking through Brandon's music selection to see what he was a fan of. Upon turning the system on, he found it had already been linked to Brandon's Pandora account, so he let it run its course. After the silence was broken, there was really only one clear choice for a sensible man; the bar!

Jean raided the man's liqour selection, eventually pulling out  a bottle of Fireball. The first shot he took burned the throat but damn did he need it. Following that he poured himself a glass with ginger ale together with the fireball, and one for Brandon of course when he returned. Jean would lean his back against the bar as he waited for his "captor" to return, sipping on his drink and making silent judgement to himself about Brandon's choice of music.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:35 am

Brandon hastily took his clothes off, throwing them in his washing pile, before walking into his shower and turning on the hot water. Brandon audibly moaned as the water eased his aching muscles, he could stand there all night if it wasn't due to the fact he had his lucky guy waiting for him. He smirked as he suddenly heard cheesy 80's music play downstairs, wondering what Jean's opinion of his music taste was. Brandon scrubbed his hair with shampoo and rubbed shower gel over his body before he finally got out.

Putting on his tight yellow boxers and white shower robe, he came back downstairs where he noticed Jean had made himself comfortable to the bar, leaning on the side and sipping on a Fireball, another one prepared for Brandon. "Awww how sweet." Brandon joked as he sipped on his drink, "So, like my music taste?" he laughed as he leaned on the bar as well, slightly pressing against the frenchman.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:57 am

Jean turned his head when he heard the sound of footsteps coming his way, and spotted Brandon returning from his shower in just yellow boxers. Gulp. Jean downed the rest of his glass before Brandon joined him at the bar. He scratched the back of his head as Brandon asked him for his opinion, bringing up a short smile and a laugh.

"Well, it's not yodeling or folk music, so you earn at least one star in my book" Jean grinned as his eyes trailed downwards the exposed parts of Brandon's body. Feeling a bit warm, Jean shrugged off his coat and tossed it over the back of the couch, leaving him in a pair of tight jeans and a black shirt with criss-crossed wings printed on the back.

Jean again leaned on the bar more heavily this time, reaching out and lightly tracing his fingers over the back of Brandon's hand. "You certainly smell better now, but is that *sniff-sniff* after-shave? This isn't a first date you know" he laughed/teased and leaned in the rest of the way. He could feel the outline of Brandon's hardened muscles, and he'd be lying if he didn't admit that turned him on just a bit.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:15 am

As he came into the room he had noticed Jean snatch a glare straight at where he wanted him to look, Brandon was sure to keep a mental note of that. Brandon then laughed at Jean's response,  glad that he had somewhat approved his taste.Watching him take his coat off and viewing the unique design on his tee, Brandon couldn't help but notice his muscles stretching against the shirt, He had always loved the rock star's body, and now he was getting it in his bed tonight.

Jean lent back on the bar and traced his fingers on his hand, making Brandon experience a tingly feeling as he did. He heard Jean react to his aftershave and laughed. "Well, apologies for wanting to make myself look, and smell, good enough for you..." he teased with a smile as Jean leaned more against him, feeling the man's hardened body press against him was sending Brandon's mind crazy, and he ever so lightly moved his other arm around behind him and hooked it on his hip, allowing him to press himself more against him. "You know, you really know how to get to me. I'm sure you noticed me giving your body some glances during our matches, it looks even better this close." He said, before quickly glancing away and laughing it off as to make it less awkward.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:40 am

"How could I not? You were practically drooling!" Jean laughed as Brandon pulled him closer and rested a hand on his hip. But he was looking away, perhaps embarrassed by admitting that? It was cute, Jean had to admit. Jean reached up and cupped the side of Brandon's face, bringing it back gently so he had to look at him.

Jean's eyes flickered from Brandon's eyes to his lips, and then standing on the tips of his toes, leaned up to press his lips against the tall blonde hunks. He brought his arms together behind Brandon's neck, but a cheeky hand soon dipped down to rest against his chest. The kiss itself lasted several moments before Jean broke it off, settling back down onto his feet with a grin. "And here I thought you'd be more assertive than that, such a shame" Jean teased as he bit his bottom lip, waiting to see how Brandon would react to him making the first move. This was supposed to be Brandon's night after all.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next