Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka)

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka)

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Kelly had followed the leaders of the brat pack despite that being usually a sure ticket to get a beating and looming a little bit over the fact that Momomisu was only Momoka, but this time nothing went wrong as she trotted down the aisle, slapping hands on the way before she rolled in the ring after heaving herself up from the bottom.

"Ah, that´s much better."
She declared because Dani actually addressed their opponent as wardrobe girl before Izzi began to argue with the referee. and then tried to shift the blame on her!
"Hey! Not so fast, Miss Lycra Butt! If you want to find someone to make responsible for this fiasco, you may have to seek for someone more stupid than me."
She shot back and crossed her arms in front of her breasts, heavily pouting.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka)

Post by k0hryuu Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:04 pm

"Wait... Seriously!?" Momoka blurted out upon hearing their foe for tonight wasn't even present, much less properly scheduled. "Also, what the hell!? Doesn't you telling us we had a match count as making sure we had one!" she pointed accusingly Izzi.

The pink-haired girl was still looking to blow off some steam, and was very eager for a match to happen tonight. At the very least she could have spent this time slack off, or dealing with the wreckage of their apartment that Misuzu so graciously left her with!

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm

"hmm... someone stupider than you..." Izzi mused rubbing her chin "that's a tall order, gonna take some thought.."

"You're making far too much sense MomoMisu... Hey wait a minute.."
Izzi said, stopping to examine Momoka "Something seems different about you, like you're missing sooooomething vital..." She thought carefully... "Didn't you use to wear glasses?!"

Meanwhile Cham Cham idly put her fake claws to good use on the material of the ring apron covering the tables hidden under the ring.

"W-well.." Dani mused, looking to the announcer and ref "If our would be opponent isn't here today, could we at least get a replacement opponent?"

"Now thats the type of making sense that I can really get behind... Hey you!!" She yell pointing a finger towards the entrance way stage "Yeah you! You know who you are you big dumb idiot! Why don't you get your 5"9 plus, c cup plus breasted self out here now so that we can stick our butts right in your silly face!" She declared "That outta get someone out here.."

Spotlight
characters:
Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 ELZuoMvJulia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 OG5hnuaJulia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmJulia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:00 pm

"Get a clue, Sherlock!"
Kelly barked while throwing her hands in the air after she had nodded empathically when the leader of the Brat Pack had validated her claim, and now she still was attempting to side with Momoka against miss lycra butt Izzi. She wasn´t an impostor, and surely not a failed impostor!

"Her hair is different! That is so obvious!"
She followed up before her attention was divided between watching how Cham Cham cutely used her claws against some stuff and the new plan of Izzi before finally sitting down in a ring corner as her little head began to hurt from all the back and forth.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Spoilers:

Well that was a challenge if she ever heard one. Her music started playing as the gun-loving redhead came out with a mic in hand. A curious smile on her face as she looks at the girls in the ring wondering what to think of the display as she brought the mic to her mouth.

"Know I know im probably not exactly who you were looking for but when I signed I was told to take advantage of any opportunity I could. And seeing this..well this seems like a good time to make an impact if ever." She said as walked down to the ring with a cocky strut. "So if you gals dont mind if your looking for a 5'9 plus, cup size not needed girl we can get this started. I could use the warm up."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:03 pm

"Precisely!" Izzi said to Kelly's comment "A decent imposter would have at least taken the time to dye her hair... Only a failed imposter makes no effort at all." Before Izzi could go on with more of her ramblings and just as Cham Cham had starting amusing herself with a ball of yarn she had magically found under the ring, the music kicked in and the red headed woman made her appearance at the top of the rampway.

"Feh..." Izzi said after Julia had said her piece "You're barely big enough to be considered the enemy..." said the 4"11 imp with a pout... Dani glanced at the woman, she did look kinda cute...

"Well, she is technically big enough to be the enemy and those breasts do look squeezeably- I mean, large enough to be the enemy..."

"Yeah I guess.."
Izzi said with a shrug "Well, If you want warming up.. Then an ass in the face is the perfect remedy for starving off the cold."

Spotlight
characters:
Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 ELZuoMvJulia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 OG5hnuaJulia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmJulia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:19 pm

Trying really hard to ignore the fact that nobody seemed to realize Misuzu absence, Momoka still had some other steam to spout off, "It's a bit late for that! Do you seriously think some cowtits bitch is just loitering around in back waiting for- oh."

Disregarding what the odds probably were, Momoka quickly switched gears as soon as she got a good look at their new challenger. Or at her breasts, at least. "Yeah, let's kick those boobs in and teach her a lesson!" she agreed, pointing angrily at Julia.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:54 pm

"Pfft! Do your stuff alone today if I am just a failed impostor!"
Kelly was now not really in the mood to hear about imposing anymore from miss lycra butt and with a huff and puff action turned her head away like a pouting child with her nose high up in the air. It was pretty obvious that she would not start the match at this point and would slowly crawl outside and sit down with the back to the ring and her arms crossed in front of her breasts, not giving a damn about their opponent that emerged while some Kelly fans tried to cheer her up with signs and calls.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Watching this supposed pack bicker amongst themselves over such a silly little thing was pretty entertaining, though there desires were bit weird, especially the attention that seemed to go to her chest. "I'm not freezing, but I'm willing to test that remedy on you if your so eager." she said getting up and into the ring where now she could stand taller then the three and now looking down at the pint sized wrestlers.

"Ill think ill be teaching the lessons this time around, since you three clearly need to work something out. Now if you don't mind I'm ready to start this whenever. So lets keep this little math going." She said as put the mic down and kicked it out of the ring. getting into the opposing corner to wait for an official to start this thing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Izzi made a long rolling sound somewhere between a groan and a growl when Kelly jumped down off the apron of the ring to go sulk... Although, in the back of her mind she did have to commend the other girl on a very bratty course of action she had taken. Perhaps Kelly was due a promotion of some kind...

~But what rank... perhaps.. the rank of 'partly successful Kelli DiVanetti impersonator'...~ Izzi thought to herself ~Yeah... I'm sure she'd be happy with that.~

At that moment, Kelly's sulk and the posturing of this would-be enemy of the brats slipped by Izzi's mind as she became suddenly aware of what it was that had appeared to be missing from the MomoMisu set up... Just like a very very dim light bulb suddenly being flicked on in a moderately dark room.

"Hey! MomoMisu... where's your scarf?! That's whats been bugging me..."

"Meow.." Cham Cham mused, turning her head up from the toy rubber mouse she had magically found in that treasure trove of kitty items under the ring. "Wasn't it Misuzu that liked wearing the scarves?"

"Misuzu...? Hey yeah...!"
Izzi said looking around "Where is she?" She smacked the bottom of her fist down in the palm of her other hand "I specifically told her in our war meeting to come down here in the name of the brats..." Izzi continued, despite Misuzu never making it to the Brat Pack HQ "That girl really outta pay more attention to things y'know..."

"Uhm annnnnyway.." Dani said turning away from Izzi erratic ramblings. It wasn't great that Kelly was having a sulk now.. Izzi was the culprit in all of it and yet she and Momoka was the ones that actually ended up a brat down in the start of the match...

"Well, I guess I can go first then.."
Dani said, patting down the front of her apron and stepping forwards.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next