Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils Empty Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:23 am

Cheryl and Sena
Height: 5'7 and 5'5
Weight: 135 and 126 for a total of 261

Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils TneIU2g
Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils RKAUVF0

Vs.

Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils LCcabOp

The Little Devils
Lotus and Sakura
Height: 5'5 and 5'5
Weight: 109 and 108 for a total of 217

Match Type: Standard
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils 3l9yoRWCyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils AjbwxKgCyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils DUhLLRtCyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils CDNLQYlCyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils Empty Re: Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils

Post by ThunderFox Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:17 pm

This was a big debut for these two rookies. In the locker room, Lotus and Sakura, AFW's newest twins, were preparing for the first round of a tag team tournament. It was a hell of an obstacle, but they couldn't have asked for a better start to their newest career.

Lotus, the elder of the sisters, flashed a smile at herself in the mirror as she stood inspecting her outfit, which was a green and black dress with black stockings. She looked pretty good, if she said so herself.

Sakura, the younger of the two, stood by the door of the locker room, wating for her sister to finish. She wore a red variant of her sister's dress, with only a few minor differences. "You know, it's just gonna get rinkled anyway," she told her sister.

"Oh I know. I just wanna look good when we make our first appearance, you know?" Lotus replied, finally turning away from the mirror and joining her sister as they left the locker room. The two wandered the back halls until they finally made it to the backstage. Lotus could barely contain her excitement. This was gonna be great!

"You ready?" Lotus asked her much calmer sister. "As I'll ever be," she replied, giving Lotus a smile. The two took hands, and when their music began to play, the two walked out onto the ramp, greeted by mild cheers and the flash of cameras. It wasn't every day that they got to see a twin tag team, after all.

Hand in hand, the two twins walked down to the ring, where they walked up the stairs and slid under the second rope together. The two smiled and waved to the audience as they awaited their first opponent's in this tag team tournament.

Back to top Go down

Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils Empty Re: Cyclone Tag Tournament Round 1: Cheryl and Sena Vs. The Little Devils

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:14 pm

"Are youuu ready?" Cheryl stood backstage, her hands on her hips as she had a bit of a grin on her face, looking over her partner for this tournament. The two had met not too long ago and Cheryl had admittedly taken quite a liking to Sena. It was quite the rare sight and Sena was on board with her affection quite quickly. The two--in any case--definitely wouldn't be two that anyone would think would mesh..however something attracted the two to eachother and they both were quite proud of their partnership.

"Ufuu, of course" Sena leaned in, pressing her lips against Cheryl's. The action took the girl off guard, but she quickly snickered a little, slapping Sena's butt hard in the kiss before stepping away. "Maybe if you win. Right now, get your silly ass in gear and let's do this." Sena nodded to her, moving with Cheryl through the hallways, getting to the curtain area where the arena was ready for their arrival.

The theme they chose began to play over the speakers as the two stepped out onto the stage area. Cheryl grinned wide, giving a little bow as Sena started strutting her way down the ramp. They both dressed in their usual schoolgirl-like attires, makingthem fit a little more as a team than most would expect from a seemingly random pairing.

Sena walked up the steps, moving to the apron and putting one leg over the middle rope. She slowly bent over it, wiggling her hips just a little to show off the slight sight of her white cotton panties--before Cheryl came right up the steps after her, giving her another hard spank. Sena jumped a bit, humming as she entered the ring, Cheryl following soon after.

"The best thing EVER! That you'll ALL ever see. The most incredible tag team to ever step FOOT in AFW!!" She yelled out as loud as she could to the crowd, smirking wide as she turned to their opponents or the night, not wiping the cocky look on her face off whatsoever.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:13 pm

Both Sakura And Lotus watched as their first two opponents entered the arena, making their way down the ramp. Lotus licked her lips as she watched them come down. She couldn't wait to get her hands on them and show this crowd that she was going to be the dominant one. Sakura, however, kept her face calm. She wasn't about to act cocky. She knew nothing about their opponent's.

When the two finally entered the ring, Lotus could only giggle at the very loud statement Cheryl screamed to the crowd. "Well, I guess if you need to toot your own horn, you'd better do it loudly," she said before doing a few light stretches.

"You never know. She might not be all bark, sis," Sakura pointed out, also stretching a bit. She didn't want to assume that just because she was cocky, she'd be easy pickings. But they would find out soon enough. "So, who goes first?"

"Oooooh let me! I wanna show them just how tough we are, and they aren't," Lotus explaimed excitedly, to which Sakura nodded. The red clad twin went to their corner and stepped through the ropes, watching and hoping that her sister wouldn't let their first opponent's show her up.

With that, Lotus turned to face whomever was to be her first tussle buddy. She could hardy wait for the bell to ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:55 am

Cheryl let out a long breath, stretching herself out a little more before dusting her outfit off a little. She blinked as she watched Lotus be the one to enter the ring, turning to Sena right after with a smile on her face. "Sena, my fucking little slut, You'll start us off right?" She said, meaning all the best in the world, earning a little lick of the lips from Sena. She nod her head, waving Cheryl to the corner--which she'd go to right after.

Sena looked up and down her opponent, stepping forward and making her way to the center of the ring. She was just brimming with excitement, eager to lay into her opponent for the night, a long breath coming from her mouth. "I sure hope you and your partner are fun. I wouldn't want this to be a boring little fight." Sena said with a giggle, giving Lotus a wink as she nod her head a little.

Finally, the bell rang, Sena taking a few more steps towards Lotus before getting her arms up, asking for a lockup with the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:50 am

Lotus watched as her two opponent's had their little, sexy exchange. The green clad girl licked her lips in anticipation as she awaited which of them would be her first play thing. Finally, the one called Sena decided to stay in first. She couldn't be more excited.

"That's funny. I was gonna say the same thing to you," Lotus replied coyly, raising her arms up and meeting the girl in the center of the ring in a lock up. The pinked haired girl pushed as hard as she could, hoping her shorter height would help her get low enough to be able to push Sena to the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:26 am

Sena hummed just a bit as she watched her opponent a bit. She was a little..smaller than the girls that she usually liked to have her fun with, but she was definitely a cute looking one. She nod at Lotus' response, glad to hear that banter right back from the girl. She got into that lockup with her, pushing back with her, feeling that she definitely wasn't a pushover in strength.

"Uhuu~ You're good. This is more exciting than I thought. It's a shame the winners don't get the losers as prize" She said, snickering just slightly before she went to suddenly break from the lockup. She tried to spin and slip behind her, trying to fondle and grope at the girl's chest to get that going right at the start.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:28 am

Lotus and Sena locked up in the middle of the ring, and the pink haired girl pushed with all shehad against her taller opponent. She wasn't gaining muchheadway, but she was keeping Sena from pushing her back as well. The two of them seemed to be even in terms of strength. But Sena was the first to act.

Lotus was taken by surprise when her opponent broke the lockup and used her shock as a chance to slip in behind her. "Oh no you do- uahh!" Before she had a chance to spin around and stop her, Sena had her hands all over her breasts.

"H-hey! You could at least ask!" Lotus yelled, a light blush flashing across her cheeks. She wasn't about to let her keep groping her though. She grabbed one of the girl's hand, and tried to twist it, hoping it would make her let go of her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:56 pm

"Enjoying it? I know you are" Sena simply let out, groping and kneading at those breasts as much as she could as she pushed firmly against her back. She was already enjoying herself, licking her lips a little as her heart was pounding and racing in her chest, humming right into her ear before she heard her protests.

"Do I really need to ask though~? You're going to try and say you aren't craving me hun~? You wouldn't enjoy the lovely Cheryl and I taking you home as our personal plaything~?" She let out teasingly into her ear before she felt Lotus grip at her hand, starting to twist it. Sena winced a little, the pain making her pull away. She tried to break the hold with the girl, trying to step away a little and get some space.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:07 am

Lotus honestly didn't expect Sena to go right for the groping so early in the match. Sure, she was hot, and she wasn't above getting a little touchy feely herself. But she couldn't at least wait until the two got... well, better aquanted? Not that she didn't enjoy the touch.

After twisting the girl's wrist a bit, Sena as quick and pulled away, taking several steps back to create some distance between the two of them. Lotus grinned at the girl and licked her lips when she heard the girl say she wanted her as her plaything. That sounded like a good time to her.

"If you want it, you're gonna have to earn it, sweetheart," Lotus said with a wink. The green clad girl raised her hands up again, inviting her for another lock up. And this time, she wasn't gonna let her grope her so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next