by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Today...I met an angel

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Today...I met an angel - Page 3 Empty Re: Today...I met an angel

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:02 am

Belinda shrugged her shoulders a little as she heard Katori ask her what the problem was. Truth be told she wasn't all that sure what the problem was, she just was trying to figure it out right now...she knew what had caused the problem, but she didn't really know what the problem itself was. If that made any sense.

" Ah, well....I am not sure. I don't really know what there is to talk about." Belinda let out as she would shrug her shoulders. " For anyone who has seen my past few matches it should be pretty obvious, I'm in a bit of a slump and just trying to figure out how to find a way out of it." Belinda spoke as she then released a long sigh.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:33 pm

"Oh, I see..." Katori said after Belinda spoke about her issue, while it wasn't really specific to what it was the angel still understood a bit, at least as a fellow wrestler. "Every wrestler does get into slumps like that at least once, I know I sure did back in Wrestle Angels." She said as she remembers her time back during her early WA days, having been beaten again and again by all 3 ways to lose in wrestling before managing to improve herself more.

"Usually the best thing to do is not dwell on it, because if you let it bother you it definitely won't get better." The angel said as advice to Belinda, it wasn't much but it as the most she can offer to the beautiful blonde right now. Katori then walks up to Belinda again and puts a hand on her shoulder while giving her a reassuring grin. "I'm sorry for not being much help, but think of it as an obstacle to overcome, a trial of sorts."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:37 am

Belinda would shrug her shoulder a bit, she knew all the things that Katori was saying. Though she appreciated the sentiment of it. It was kinda nice to have such a nice girl around. Which made the Swede nod her head and then let out a light sigh. 

" Don't let me bring down the mood or anything. I'm going to get past this. After all, I got to reach the top If I'm ever gonna step out from Cecilia's shadow." Belinda let out as she would nod her head and take a step back. 

" Really though, don't worry about it. I'm not planning on letting this slow me down." Belinda said as she would then throw a cute smile towards Katori. " We should see about getting a match or something, when I manage to get out of my slump." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:15 am

As Katori listened to Belinda's response to her advice, she couldn't help but smile. Seeing the beautiful Swede vow to get out of her slump and surpass her sister Cecilia was very inspiring, to see such motivation and a goal in fellow wrestlers to reach. "That's the spirit, Belinda! And don't worry you're not bringing down any mood at all."

When the young woman turned to the angel and gave her a smile, she returned it instantly with one of her own. But then the next words Belinda spoke make Katori's reddish eyes spark with excitement and enthusiasm. "I would love to face you in the ring, I've always wanted to fight you! Especially since you've improved so much during your time here." She will declare, further showing her interest in taking on the young Northman with her smile widening.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:44 am

" Well that's good, well I suppose it was a good thing I came in here after you then. Haha~" Belinda let out a little nervous chuckle as she would not towards her newfound friend.

" Well thanks, let's make sure to make it happen Katori." Belinda let out as she was rather happy to hear that Katori seemed excited about facing off against the Swede. Following those words the blond would turn on her heels and wave towards Katori before she would leave the wrestle angle. " You enjoy yourself, I'm gonna go back to my own work out for now." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 pm

"Hehe~" Katori giggled seeing how her visitor's mood lifted up and was encouraged, as well as saying to definitely make sure to make their match happen in the future. A match the angel will no doubt be so excited for.

As Belinda started to leave and turned around, a quick thought came to Katori. "Oh, wait. Hold on, Belinda-san." She said real fast to stop the beautiful Swede, adding the san honorific after realizing she never used one to address Belinda, which is considered rude in Japan.

Katori went over to the counter by the wall to grab a piece of paper and a pen and started to scribble on it. After she was done, she came back to Belinda and handed the paper to the young woman. "Here, here's my phone number. If you need anything, just give me a call. Okay?" She said with a smile, while showing how she wanted to get to know Belinda better and keep in contact. Along with another idea that just came to mind.

"Also, if you need a place to train alone or be by yourself, you're welcome to come back here. The key is on the other side of the "Employee's Only!" sign on the back door." Katori said, as she generously offered Belinda to use her hideout for her own private training and such. She discovered this place from following the angel, after all. So why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:41 am

Belinda started to leave but she as soon enough stopped by Katori who told her to wait up, the Swede turned back to the Wrestle Angel and looked on with a questioning look on her face. Her eyes widening a bit as she wondered what was up with the young girl. She would shrug her shoulders a bit and then see how Katori started to write down her phone number and such.

The Swede was then given the piece of paper and with it had a way to contact Katori now. The Swede would nod and smile towards the girl. " Alright, I'll send you a text later on today, and the same goes to you when you get my number through the text." Belinda said with a kind smile and a light nod of her head.

When Belinda turned to leave again she heard Katori offer the Swede the chance to come and use this old place whenever she wanted. "Hmm, I'll think about it. Though I think I've got a few places to train at already. I wish you luck though Katori-san." The Swede let out as she would start to move to leave again, waving towards Katori as she would walk out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Saying that Katori was happy, would be an understatement right now, as she was filled with joy at the thought of both having Belinda as a friend and new rival and the idea and promise of them taking each other one in the ring. And truth be told, Katori would even would love to be a partner for the Swede in a tag team match if possible, as forming a team with friends was always nice. Like when back in Wrestle Angels how she and her friends Hiyako and Sonia were a 3 girl team together.

"Alright, I'll keep an eye out for your text, Belinda-san." Katori said back to Belinda, while looking forward to her text so she can add the girl's number to her list. With her smile still on her face, Katori waves back at her new friend as she now makes her leave out of the Wrestle Angel building. "Thanks, take care Belinda-san!"

Once Belinda was out of eye view, the Mighty Successor stops waving and drops her hand, smiling more widely at how nice this morning already went. But now it was time to get back to business, Katori brought her fists up and smirked. "Yosh! Now let's get back to it!" She will say as she was feeling psyched and motivated, after resuming her music, the young angel starts to continue her morning workout where she left off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3